- Best work subscription boxes to get at the office
- Large python swallows to fake plastic eggs in Brisbane
- Supreme Court rules for Texas death row inmate
- What completed Dakota Access pipeline means for key players
- World Video Game Hall of Fame names 2017 finalists
- Britain will seek ambitious Gulf trade arrangement after Brexit, says PM
- Rick Dempsey On The Orioles Roster Picture Clearing Up As Opening Day Approaches
- Woman Dies After Being Stabbed In Baltimore City
- Rob Long: The Dawning Of A New Day
- CBS Local Bracket Update: Out Of 28,373 Brackets, None Have Perfect Final Four
More from Entertainment
She has said she is planning a breast augmentation - and Danniella Westbrook treated herself to a spot of fishing while on holiday in Spain on Monday.
The 42-year-old wore a pink bikini as she flashed an inking on her tummy, while enjoying the relaxing pastime.
Leaning forwards, the bankrupt star held her wet platinum blonde locks in place with her designer shades, as she enjoyed the sunshine at the seafront in Spain.
The actress went under the knife last year for a breast reduction on TV programme Celebrity Botched Up Bodies.
The TV personality recently posted a flashback photo of herself in her younger years, displaying some serious cleavage in a low-cut top.
Trout and about: The 42-year-old wore a pink bikini as she flashed an inking on her tummy, while enjoying the relaxing pastime
Danniella captioned the picture: 'Getting these bangers back next month whoop whoop #mylife #bangers'.
Danniella is no stranger to surgery, having augmented her breasts from a 34B to a 34D, before going under the knife again to achieve a 34DD.
It comes as little surprise that she's taken herself abroad,
This comes after Danniella hit out at a persistent online stalker and flagged them to the Metropolitan Police.
The actress is fed up of the constant trolling and wrote on Twitter: 'This stalker don't stop she's been at it since Feb 2016 not 1day she hasn't harassed me . Today alone I've blocked 43 accounts @metpoliceuk'
Danniella has found it hard to deal with the stalker over the past 12 months, previously telling MailOnline that she wanted the culprit jailed.
She said: 'It's not nice to think they are fixated on pretending to be me and getting access to all my private emails.
'Getting these bangers back': The 43-year-old TV personality recently posted a flashback photo of herself in her younger years, displaying some serious cleavage in a low-cut top