- Saracens in research project that could have bruising impact on contact sports
- Manhattan crane topples into street killing 1, injuring 3
- 2nd group of Cuban migrants stuck in Costa Rica flown out
- Why Alabama Shakes Should Win The Album Of The Year GRAMMY For ‘Sound & Color’
- Want To Own A Piece Of M&T Bank Stadium?
- Bob Haynie: The Panthers Will Be Super
- Baltimore Police Investigate Shooting That Left A Man Dead
- National Org. To Deliver 35K Signatures Demanding Firing Of Housing Commissioner
- Hogan Announces Money For Prince George’s Hospital System
- Report: Prosecutors Intend To Appeal Judge’s Decision To Not Force Porter To Testify
More from Entertainment
- I'm A Celebrity's Shane Warne's daughter reveals he'ssizing up Jo Beth Taylor
- 'That Michael Jackson was one shrewd man': Producer L.A. Reid's new memoir reveals that the King of Pop 'loved to watch videos of his rival Prince messing up'
- CBB's Stephanie prepares to DUMP boyfriend Sam amid love triangle drama as she declares she 'needs to be single'
- They're beautiful and slaves to staying slim. Alas, that's what leaves so many celebrities...CURSED BY KNOBBLY KNEES!
- Ronda Rousey's 'fiance' Travis Browne's WIFE reminds the world of fighter's relationship status
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."