- Buenos Aires nightclubs ordered closed by judge after drug deaths
- One dead, one missing after fishing boat sinks off west wales
- Prince Harry gets the queen, Obamas to plug Invictus Games
- Stars turn out for funeral of 'unforgettable' music producer david gest
- Now THAT'S German efficiency! Impressive video shows motorists politely clearing autobahn as emergency vehicles race to an accident
- Deer skull and antlers which are 4,000 YEARS old are found by walkers on beach where storms uncovered ancient forest
- Queen's reaction after Obamas lay down gauntlet to Prince Harry over Invictus Games
- Kensington & Chelsea tops 'parking space squeeze' table as 4x4s take over roads
- Norway helicopter crash kills 11 people including Briton
- South Carolina mom claims high school teacher told her son 'to go back to Africa'
More from Entertainment
- Kelly Ripa makes joke about 'contract negotiations' in front of Michael Strahan
- Johnny Manziel attends Justin Bieber concert hours after being indicted in alleged attack on ex-girlfriend
- Prince 'was diagnosed with AIDS 6 months before he died and refused treatment'
- Geordie Shore's Marnie Simpson reveals bitter regret over romance with Gary Beadle
- Former TOWIE star Ferne McCann turns heads in LBD and wacky tasseled jacket
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."