- Brexit 'to create £84bn borrowing gap' for chancellor ahead of autumn statement
- Theresa may shrugs off heathrow air pollution warnings amid tory revolt
- From flour to flowers: mary berry eyes gardening show with mel and sue
- Venus Williams, Muguruza, del Potro, Kyrgios to play at MSG
- Record low interest rates help fuel demand for personal loans and credit cards
- Ayesha Cantor photographs rabbit hiding under a giraffe in South Africa
- Couple start building three-bed home with just £500 on Grand Designs
- Man whose car was wrecked by pothole wins nearly £5k from Cheshire East Council
- Great British Bake Off final show on BBC TONIGHT leaves fans devastated
- World's richest man Bill Gates says his three children understand why he won't be leaving them his £70billion fortune when he dies
More from Entertainment
- Perrie Edwards splits from Our Girl's Luke Pasqualino as she's 'too busy' to commit
- David Beckham treats Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz to night out at ice hockey in LA
- Felicity Jones stuns at Los Angeles premiere of Inferno with co-star Tom Hanks
- Bella Hadid dons lingerie-inspired Dior outfit after landing her first VS Fashion Show
- Kourtney Kardashian arrives at Kanye West's concert with Kendall and Kris Jenner
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."