- Record-breaking female pilot Amy Johnson is brought ‘back to life’ by 3D technology 75 years after her death
- Baltimore police have been carrying out aerial surveillance over the city for months
- Biden calls on Turkey to be patient in Gulen case
- Attack underway at American University in Afghan capital
- U.S. crude down 3 pct after big stockpile build report
- Swimming-Rio Olympics was like a cold war, says Russian Efimova
- Woman, 39, meets her father after finding out he had an affair with her mother when she was a NUN
- Yazidi teen raped by ISIS militants reveals she set herself on FIRE to escape
- Hunter is arrested after Afghan migrant was shot dead in woods near Serbia-Bulgarian border
- 'A drunk, a liar and a slut' - Birth of a Nation director was accused of dragging co-ed's name through the mud in racially-charged rape trial defense
More from Entertainment
- Lamar Odom caught on camera 'smoking marijuana'
- Busty Holly Hagan shows off her bodacious behind in mauve tapered trousers as she enjoys a night out in LA
- Pucker up! Eamonn Holmes shocked after wife Ruth Langsford gives him an intimate smooch live on This Morning
- Ben Affleck looks anxious while puffing on cigarette in London after it's claimed 'he slept in separate bedroom from Jennifer Garner during birthday getaway'
- CBB's Katie Waissel was unaware Christopher Biggins was axed for 'Nazi Joke'
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."