- Browns Undecided If Manziel Will Be Active For Ravens
- Woman tells This Morning how an EAR PIERCING 'cured here migranes'
- Cocaine, heroin and ecstasy worth £1.6billion smuggled into Britain in fleet of fake ambulances
- Schoolboy who stabbed Michael Harrington to death is jailed for three years
- Are these mystery signals messages from ALIENS? Strange radio waves could be coming from a distant planet, say scientists
- Suzanne Baum hits the empty mall on Black Friday and saves £235 in ONE HOUR
- Carers cleared of having sex in car in a McDonald's car park while disabled teen was in the back'
- Jakub F to avoid fine after his YouTube admission of guilt is viewed by 460,000 people
- Rare portraits of the Queen and Tony Blair feature in Somerset House photography collection
- Lijiang Ethnic Orphanage School worker Hu killed in traffic accident
More from Entertainment
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik attempt to go incognito on 2nd date at The Nice Guy
- Anastacia, 47, admits she went 'crazy for Botox'
- Lucy Mecklenburgh joins boyfriend Louis Smith at Pride Of Sport Awards
- Leggy Lady Gaga shows off a racy hint of thigh as she reveals her stocking-covered pins in striking coat for departure from London
- TOWIE's Amy Childs shows cleavage as details of Hollywood actor romance emerge
And to your right we have ... David Beckham in his knickers?
The toned, tattooed L.A. Galaxy soccer star cut a rather odd - though fit - figure prancing about the back streets of Beverly Hills Tuesday just as a van of tourists rounded the bend and got an exciting eyeful.
Beckham, 37, was in the supposedly secluded spot modeling his H&M underwear line for a photoshoot when the chuckle-worthy incident took place.
In photographs taken at the moment of surprise, Beckham is snapped donning nothing but a pair of tight khaki boxer briefs, his physique very much on display.
The star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four. David Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
And like anybody caught in an embarrassing situation, Beckham could only grin and attempt to duck away from the shocked onlookers.
Though momentarily flustering one of soccer's biggest stars, the incident could prove to be a good dose of publicity for Beckham's underwear line.
According to UK paper The Daily Telegraph, the star-spangled tour van was merely meant to take fans on a tour of the nearby Hollywood homes when it stumbled across the father of four.
Oddly appropriate, given that Beckham has fans of his line extending all the way to the White House.
Earlier this year, it was revealed that President Obama is a fan of Beckham's skivvies.
"David promised to send a box of his undies to the President - and Michelle has insisted that her husband wears them!" a source close to the White House told The Sun.
"In fact," Obama joked back in May when the L.A. Galaxy traveled to D.C., "it is a rare man who can be that tough on the field and also have his own line of underwear."