- Fiat Chrysler CEO cancels Paris auto show appearance
- Late Schuerrle strike denies Real victory in Dortmund thriller
- The Latest: Woods gets harsh reminder he's not playing
- Prosecutor: No federal charges in police killing in Memphis
- Sporting Lisbon eases past Legia Warsaw in Champions League
- Three men are arrested after police carry out a series of raids and find suspected slaves
- Not the king of the swingers! Bikini-clad woman crashes onto rocks after rope-swing goes wrong over river
- 'There are no winners – I'm glad he didn't go to jail': Heartbroken mother of cyclist, 29, killed by a lorry driver says she is relieved he was spared prison
- Elon Musk unveils interplanetary transport system to 'make humans a multiplanetary species'
- Britain WILL avoid recession following Brexit vote says World Trade Organisation
More from Entertainment
- Zoe Ball continues to wear her wedding ring after split from Norman Cook
- Ex-Strictly star Gleb Savchenko insists Giovanni Pernice will hook up with dance partner Laura Whitmore... after wagering £100 he will be prove right
- Katie Price flaunts her bust in a figure-hugging satin pink top at event in Gateshead
- Rita Ora looks red hot in a busty swimsuit in racy Snapchat post
- Ryan Reynolds looks suave in brown leather jacket as he hops onto motorcycle in New York City
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."