- Kentucky students light trash on fire after Elite 8 loss
- Georgia couple battles for the right to give surname Allah
- White artist's Emmett Till painting under fire at museum
- Children feared dead after avalanche hits Japanese resort
- Ivanka Trump and her children pose with an elephant
- Shoaib and Shadab lead Pakistan to opening win over Windies
- Lacklustre Romania held to goalless draw by Denmark
- Defoe scores on return for England in front of ill friend
- Ward and Washington on-target as Northern Ireland see off Norway
- The Latest: Kentucky, UNC have most combined tourney wins
More from Entertainment
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."