- Advent raises bid in three-way tussle for in tussle for Stada
- Illegal immigrants: the facts behind the US-Mexico fight
- Bashir orders full aid access to S. Sudan famine areas
- Leicester aim to make it three in a row at Harlequins´ Twickenham Stoop fortress
- Bosnia submits bid to revise genocide ruling, angers Serbs
- ‘Nashville’s Music Row Comes To The Ballpark’ Returns On March 17
- Cara Kilbey's boyfriend CLEARED of running drugs empire
- BoredPanda shares awkward gifts bought by grandmas
- Down's Syndrome couple celebrate 22 years of wedded bliss
- Humpback whale delivers splashdown to tourists in Cape May
More from Entertainment
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."