- Opium crops spread in Afghanistan as Taliban gains ground, U.N. says
- AP Interview: Kaine says Clinton will try to work with GOP
- Victory in sight, Clinton still grapples with negative views
- Vietnam to list beer companies in quest for cash
- Cubs fans celebrate team's 1st World Series berth since 1945
- Water Main Floods Trench In Boston, Killing 2 Workers
- Kids Trunk Or Treat At Mondawmin Mall
- Orioles Staffer Remembered At Breathe Deep Baltimore Lung Cancer Walk
- Cyber Attack Affects Major Websites, Culprit Still To Be Named
- One Person Taken To Hospital After Crash In Ferndale
More from Entertainment
- Strictly's Laura Whitmore 'unable to stand' after injury forced her pull out show
- Buxom ex-TOWIE star Abigail Clarke narrowly avoids spilling out of tiny bralet
- Azealia Banks opens up about why she penned open letter to Zayn Malik
- Jessica Alba and Sarah Michelle Gellar attend Martha Stewart's American Made Summit
- Take That announce 22-arena tour to showcase their new album Wonderland
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."