- US envoy Kerry to visit India and Bangladesh
- Spanish town under fire for killing calves at festival
- Woman dies after falling from zip line ride at Delaware park
- The Latest: Pence returns to Indiana after Kokomo tornado
- Barrel bomb attack kills 11 children in Syria's Aleppo
- Ken Zalis With A Look Ahead At Fantasy Football Rankings For This NFL Season
- Case Challenging Md. Congressional Districts Moving Forward
- Poor Indian man carries his dead wife on his shoulder for seven miles when a hospital would not pay for her to be taken home
- Ruins of buildings and artefacts the Soviets tried to destroy are discovered
- Hilarious viral Facebook status fails that people wish they could have deleted
More from Entertainment
- Lindsay Lohan flashes emerald engagement ring after split from Egor Tarabasov
- Billie Piper relaxes with Andrew Garfield as she treats herself to glass of wine
- Jessica Wright works up a sweat after lashing out at body-shaming trolls
- Gaz Beadle claims women who have sex on first date aren't 'girlfriend material'
- Ed Balls admits he's struggling to find his rhythm ahead of Strictly Come Dancing
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."