- Britain's top olympic and paralympic athletes get funding boost for tokyo 2020
- Number of African child brides to soar by 2050 as population grows-U.N.
- Dai young backs wasps lock joe launchbury for england skipper role
- Tyson fury 'never really affected' by long wait for wladimir klitschko fight
- US policeman charged with murder had 20 earlier complaints
- Australia firefighters battle deadly inferno
- Russian pilot vows 'pay back' for lost co-pilot after Turkey shot him down
- The £16billion aid budget that dwarfs our Home Office spending
- Flattering winter coats for whatever shape you are revealed
- "I didn't know there were risks" - African child brides speak out
More from Entertainment
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik attempt to go incognito on 2nd date at The Nice Guy
- Anastacia, 47, admits she went 'crazy for Botox'
- Lucy Mecklenburgh joins boyfriend Louis Smith at Pride Of Sport Awards
- Leggy Lady Gaga shows off a racy hint of thigh as she reveals her stocking-covered pins in striking coat for departure from London
- TOWIE's Amy Childs shows cleavage as details of Hollywood actor romance emerge
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."