- Trust in politicians near rock bottom, survey reveals
- Austrians vote for president in election watched Europe-wide
- Penn State gives playoff committee something to ponder
- Body remains found after Indonesia plane with 13 disappears
- Draisaitl scores in OT, Oilers snap Ducks' 3-game win streak
- I'm A Celebrity 2016: Viewers demand Ant and Dec apologise for Last Post gag
- Uber can now track passengers' locations after they are dropped off
- Trump 'close' to naming Xi Jinping's pal Terry Branstad as US Ambassador to China
- Philadelphia attorney Duncan Lloyd caught spray painting 'F*** Trump' graffiti
- DAN HODGES: Labour's sunk it just hasn't realised yet
More from Entertainment
- Scarlett Moffatt set to 'make a fortune' after I'm A Celebrity appearance
- X Factor 2016: 5 After Midnight's Kieran Alleyne to become a dad
- I'm A Celebrity 2016: Martin Roberts claims 'bully Larry Lamb called him a porker'
- Nicole Scherzinger rocks leather dress after X Factor live show
- Louisa Johnson defends her racy sense of style at the Jingle Bell Ball
Former television host and actor Gary Collins has died of natural causes in Mississippi, Harrison County Deputy Coroner Brian Switzer said Saturday. He was 74.
Collins was known as a TV and radio personality and was married to former Miss America Mary Anne Mobley.
He was an actor in the television series "The Sixth Sense" and "Born Free" in the 1970s and "Iron Horse" and "The Wackiest Ship in the Army" in the 1960s.
His biography on the entertainment industry's IMDb.com states he became interested in acting after he enlisted in the Army and became a radio and television host for the Armed Forces Network.
He made appearances in such popular TV shows as "Charlie's Angels" and "Fantasy Island."