- Two women doctors 'killed Ryan Morse with their negligence'
- Tracey Tindall, whose home was strewn with dead bodies of her pets neglect is jailed
- Alzheimer's Society warns GPs are refusing to visit dementia patients in care homes
- Actor who slept with Wayne Rooney prostitute Helen Wood named all over social media
- ALISON BOSHOFF reveals how middle class Helen Wood earned cash for sex
- Georgia student stabbed to death while trying to help women being harrassed
- Wreckage of Captain James Cook's ship Endeavour may be in U.S. harbor
- What is the mysterious giant black ‘cube’ spotted near the sun?
- Woman goes berserk in Walmart on a man paying with food stamps
- Johnny Manziel SMILES in mugshot as he is booked on domestic violence charges
More from Entertainment
- Holly Willoughby is summer ready as she steps out wearing pretty floral pencil skirt
- Ferne McCann shows off bust and abs in lacy grey lingerie in sizzling Instagram selfies
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis step out for ice cream treat in LA
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins poses in semi-sheer bikini in latest Instagram snap
- Rita Ora poses in another designer ensemble for Instagram photo after the Met Gala
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”