- Ban junk food advertising during family tv shows, say mps
- Tory chairman lord feldman interviewed as witness over bullying row
- Jeremy corbyn to make ruling on labour stance over syria air strikes
- HIV-positive doctor says his dog saved his life
- Trump drops event with black pastors after some object
- Princess charlotte pretty in pink as kate and william release official photos
- World leaders begin talks over climate change after marchers demand action
- Peter andre becomes ninth celebrity to waltz off strictly come dancing
- British Brimstone missiles can hit vehicles doing 70mph generating little debris
- Tyson Fury has a darkside and he's not afraid to show it after Kitschko win
More from Entertainment
- The X Factor's Che Chesterman and girlfriend Meg Hanley embrace on night out
- Rihanna unlocks second room in ANTIdiaRy teaser trail for new album
- EastEnders' Charlie Slater 'to be killed off in New Year plot' after 15 years
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo head for dinner in West Hollywood
- Cate Blanchett brings Carol to the boil by BAZ BAMIGBOYE
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”