- 'Access Hollywood' host Billy Bush jumping to NBC's 'Today'
- Complaint: US Border and Customs officers abusing residents
- Lawyer for Waco biker seeks to disqualify district attorney
- Court weighs uncle's statement in birthday cake beating
- Yemen government suspends participation in peace talks
- Germany: 2 convicted of killing man who contacted daughter
- Walgreens makes overdose remedy prescription-free in New Mexico
- Questions and Answers on the Olympic doping retests
- Mystery of abandoned human ashes with flag baffles police
- Country music legend Guy Clark dead at 74
More from Entertainment
- Coronation Street's Alison King says 10 years on the show have left her ready to flee
- Blood-soaked Billie Piper strips off for graphic threesome scene in Penny Dreadful
- Heidi Klum looks effortlessly chic as she steps out for leisurely lunch in Cannes
- Made In Chelsea's Binky Felstead displays her toned figure in frilly peach bikini
- Paris Hilton parades her slim figure in white lace minidress in Cannes
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”