- EU calls for privacy-security balance on message encryption
- Activists: Hong Kong to arrest democracy protest leaders
- UN to host Cyprus leaders April 2, first since talks since breakdown in February
- Booed Chris Martin hopeful of renewed Scotland optimism
- Sydney mum creates Australian legends alphabet
- New Anxieties As Trump Says Obamacare Will ‘Explode’
- WATCH: Luke Maye Hits Game Winner To Send UNC To Final Four
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Teens Wearing Leggings Barred From United Flight
More from Entertainment
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”