- Museum of African American History displays range from slavery to Prince
- Hull break transfer record to sign ryan mason from tottenham
- Europe hits Apple with a $15 billion-plus tax bill
- Heather watson admits to illness in the wake of us open defeat
- England newboy michail antonio keen to prove his worth at international level
- U.S. FDA approves Novartis biosimilar to Amgen's Enbrel
- Breshad Perriman Expects To Play His First NFL Game Thursday
- Labor Dept. Sues Md. Contractor Over Alleged Discrimination
- More Reports of Clowns in Woods in South Carolina
- Orioles Face Largest Deficit In The Division This Season
More from Entertainment
- Shannen Doherty shares a snap of her husband comforting her as she receives chemotherapy
- Kim Kardashian boasts about free stay in luxury New York apartment
- Michelle Keegan poses for selfies with her handsome co-star Lorne MacFadyen
- Amy Winehouse looks healthy and happy in previously unseen photographs in London gallery
- Katie Price defends allowing children Junior and Princess to have Instagram
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”