- The Latest: Sanders supporters cross bridge into Philly
- Comedian Katt Williams arrested following L.A. hotel dispute
- Washington Monument to stay closed at least until Wednesday
- Cranes ready to drop aid into Syrian camps await Jordan nod
- Armed attack at Yemen border kills 5 Saudi border guards
- Maryland Lottery Offers Two New Ravens Scratch-offs
- Md. Man Charged In Sexual Assault; Univ. of Florida Football Walk-On Stopped the Attack
- Breaking Down the Gender Stereotypes In Kids’ Clothing
- Labour MP Sarah Champion REJOINS Jeremy Corbyn's front bench
- Judge rules Neo Nazi can get a makeover to hide his white supremacist tattoos from jurors
More from Entertainment
- Margot Robbie drowns her curves in a pair of VERY baggy denim shorts as she touches down in Miami with Will Smith to promote their movie Suicide Squad
- Professor Green shares snapshot of himself wearing surgical gown during brief hospital stay... a day after enjoying Sunday lunch with mystery blonde
- Jodie Marsh posts sexy swimsuit selfie as she admits she's upped security
- Ex On The Beach's Chloe Goodman flaunts her cleavage as she heads to London nightclub
- A smiling Lily Allen wears red strapless frilly swimsuit on beach in LA
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”