- IS forcing children, disabled into suicide cars: US general
- Former Jets player Mersereau charged with attacking teen
- Sessions: US to continue use of privately run prisons
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX extends pull back from record high to hit a 10-day low
- British police make fresh arrest in fixing probe
- 3 Hospitalized, Including 2 Teens, After Broad Daylight Shooting In Brooklyn
- The Hard Truth With Ed Norris Covers Travel Ban, International Terrorism & More
- Student Held After Bringing Gun To His High School
- Teen Arrested For Swastika Graffiti Cases, Burglary
- Orioles’ Adam Jones Wants Deeper Postseason Run
More from Entertainment
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”