- Uganda: Police stop gay pride parade deemed illegal
- Syrian troops advance near Aleppo, water cut off across city
- Zverev upsets Berdych 6-4, 6-4 to reach St. Petersburg final
- New African-American history museum took a decade in build
- Wildlife convention aimed at saving species opens in S. Africa
- Rejoice! Jeremy Corbyn's landslide re-election is met with glee by Tories, Corbynistas and even GERRY ADAMS
- White House knew Hillary was using a private server and Obama used pseudonym in emails
- Young Syrian children are among those injured by new Aleppo airstrikes which killed at least 25 civilians as 2million are left without water
- Charlotte police release photographs of looters including a young white woman and a white man
- North Korea threatens US with 'tremendous consequences beyond imagination' and tells UN it has no choice but to develop nuclear bombs?
More from Entertainment
- Angelina Jolie's $95k-a-month secret Malibu fortress that she rented before filing for divorce
- Miranda Kerr shows off her slim figure in chic leather trousers as she boards a flight to France ahead of Paris Fashion Week
- Saved by a maid! Justin Bieber pulled away from club attacker by woman dressed as a FRAULEIN in Munich
- Nick Knowles rules out romance with Emmerdale's Gemma Oaten
- Oksana Platero 'reveals husband Jonathan's relief' over her Strictly Come Dancing partnership with Judge Robert Rinder
It’s good to have friends with these kinds of benefits.
Charlie Sheen has cut Lindsay Lohan a nice, fat $100,000 check aimed at relieving the troubled actress’ tax woes, TMZ reported yesterday.
Sheen and Lohan — two stars with histories of errant behavior — became close in September while filming “Scary Movie 5,” friends said.
Lohan reportedly owes Uncle Sam $233,904 in back taxes for 2009 and 2010.
Representatives for Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, could not be reached for comment yesterday.
Lohan played big-screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in Lifetime’s made-for-cable biopic “Liz & Dick,” which debuted last night.
“Big girls need big diamonds,” Lindsay tweeted this past weekend, quoting La Liz, and adding, “She was so wise and oh so lovely.”