- Scorecard: Bulk of Trump's "Day One" promises unfulfilled
- UN urges halt to South Sudan fighting and 4,000 new troops
- Oklahoma lawmaker accused of sexual harassment won't testify
- 17 state attorneys general ask to defend CFPB; cite Trump
- Yahoo beats Wall Street view, sees Verizon deal closing in second quarter
- Go To Work Sick Or Stay Home & Lose Money?; Debate Over Paid Sick Leave
- Women’s March Organizers Say The Movement Must Continue
- 'Mental Viagra' jabs from chocolate could boost desire
- NHS offers paramedics a £10,000 bonus to tackle 999 crisis
- Closer special relationship on offer between US and UK
More from Entertainment
Anne Robinson is ready to sign up for I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, according to a report.
It was previously reported that I'm a Celebrity bosses offered Anne half a million pounds to appear on series, but it seems they have raised the amount.
Robinson told press: "I think the last offer from I’m A Celebrity was about half a million."
ITV will now be offering Anne £750K, according to the Daily Star.
Although the TV presenter has been offered big-money to head Down Under, we're yet to see if she will be tempted.
She previously told Radio Times she "just wouldn't do it" and that type of television is not for her, adding that some people "keep themselves on the screen, but I've never bothered with any of that."
The 71-year-old presenter took the decision to step down from Watchdog to begin filming a major new series for the BBC.
It has been reported that Duncan Bannatyne has signed up for I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!
The tough-talking gym tycoon, who has left Dragon's Den after 10 years, will be suited to the hot climate based on the heat produced in the Den of the BBC Two series.
Does this tweet reveal all?
Duncan has let his fans know that he's going somewhere.
Where we going? pic.twitter.com/IHPMRgOnkA— Duncan Bannatyne (@DuncanBannatyne) October 12, 2015
Vicky Pattison has once again been rumoured for a place on this year's jungle camp too.
The former Geordie Shore star is set to become this year's I'm a Celeb shower star as producers are said to be 'desperate' for Vicky to strip off in the jungle.
Ex-X Factor judge Louis Walsh has also admitted that talks have been underway for him to swap the judging table with the water table of the Australian bush.
But with Simon Cowell reportedly wanting him back on the X Factor live shows to save the flagging show, what will Louis choose?
Rustie Lee is also among the names for the ITV show.
The '80s TV chef reportedly pulled out of the ITV show at the last minute last year but now it seems she is the first name on the plane.
With the series returning next month a number of stars have already been rumoured to be heading Down Under , in an attempt to follow I'm a Celebrity winner Carl Fogarty.
Read more: Carl 'Foggy' Fogarty rules out Strictly but admits he would love an Osbournes-style reality show
From a retired footballer to reality TV stars, if the speculation so far is anything to go by we could be in for an exciting time in the jungle.
It's still a few weeks off, but already there have been reports - and hopeful suggestions from stars themselves - about who could be heading to Australia.
Have your say in our comments section below
* I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! returns to our screens next month