- Tipitina's owner plans $12M lakefront festival park
- Protesters gather for Thanksgiving meal in Minneapolis
- Canada to give UN $75 million for Syrian refugee relief
- El Salvador breaks of corruption ring of judges, lawyers
- Dominican officials say at least 11 dead in bus collision
- Queen to open commonwealth meeting in malta
- Bolivian women arrested for alleged Facebook baby sale
- Black friday expected to generate £1bn online shopping frenzy
- Mississippi man accused of attacking parents over fast food
- 'skunk weed' cannabis 'significantly damages vital nerve fibres in brain'
More from Female
- Apprentice's Gary Poulton's mocked on Twitter over his bizarre business jargon
- Gay man pens heart-wrenching open letter to his religious parents after they refused to attend his wedding because they believed he was 'already in hell' for marrying a man
- Duchess of Cornwall is caught in the wind as she lands in Malta with Prince Charles
- Ben Purdy's mother reveals how donating his organs has saved SIX lives
- Kellie Maloney reveals what it's like being back ringside after retiring from boxing two years ago
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.