- The Latest: Experts put Apple tax bill at up to 19B euros
- Chris coleman eager to create a new wave of welsh energy after end of euro 2016
- Jack wilshere set to leave arsenal on loan in search of first-team football
- No eu-us trade deal during obama presidency, francois hollande says
- Burning Man, where Silicon Valley's finest minds gather to... blow up an anvil
- The terrifying moments when animals attack tourists on safari
- Divorcee discovers her boyfriend is wanted by police after he calls her from JAIL - and he then dumps her after finding out she's £14,000 in debt
- Eden Project 50mph ride leaves mother with horrendous rope burns around her neck
- CCTV video shows Kent grandfather's loyal pet waiting patiently for him to return home
- Smoke billows from skyscraper as firefighters battle huge blaze in Abu Dhabi
More from Female
- Australia's Cheapest Weddings couple almost see their dream day go up in flames
- Susan Murray, from South Australia, gives VERY honest account of her life with alopecia
- Chef creates optical illusion desserts including marzipan beans on toast and pizza made of sponge
- Holly Willoughby criticised over Blue Ivy trainers
- Optical illusion image of 'floating head' and legs in a pool leaves the internet baffled
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.