- Ferguson mayor: City is willing to challenge feds in court
- Burger King's next conquest: Hot dog king
- A winner in NH, Trump faces fresh test in South Carolina
- Surprise insurance fees often follow medical emergencies
- The Latest: European markets close up amid Yellen comments
- Romania upholds sentence for communist-era prison commander
- US stocks move higher as Fed's Yellen signals caution
- Dutchman wrongly jailed for rape is freed after TWELVE YEARS in a Spanish prison after the British killer of Sally Anne Bowman admitted to carrying out the sex attack
- Workers clear TEN truckloads of rubbish from a hoarder's home after owner was told to sort out the mess when it became infested with rats
- Brother-in-law suspected of killing an elderly couple who were attacked in their home before their bungalow was set alight has died from severe burns
More from Female
- Prince Charles offers his gardening tips on Surrey primary school visit
- Maddy Moon says bodybuilding industry is 'dangerous'
- Queen Letizia recycles a Felipe Varela suit for the FOURTH time in Madrid
- Tony Blair's daughter Kathryn makes rare public appearance at theatre launch
- Camilla admits Charles' painting skills are so good they make her want to 'throw her toys out of the pram' as she visits Trinity hospice
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.