- Trust in politicians near rock bottom, survey reveals
- Austrians vote for president in election watched Europe-wide
- Penn State gives playoff committee something to ponder
- Body remains found after Indonesia plane with 13 disappears
- Draisaitl scores in OT, Oilers snap Ducks' 3-game win streak
- I'm A Celebrity 2016: Viewers demand Ant and Dec apologise for Last Post gag
- Uber can now track passengers' locations after they are dropped off
- Trump 'close' to naming Xi Jinping's pal Terry Branstad as US Ambassador to China
- Philadelphia attorney Duncan Lloyd caught spray painting 'F*** Trump' graffiti
- DAN HODGES: Labour's sunk it just hasn't realised yet
More from Female
- KOKOH Bikini founder talks about how she started her business
- Jousting Sydney school teacher moves to Oman in the Middle East
- Mariah’s World reveals Carey's diva ways including why she's keeping her ex’s £8m ring
- Twitter users who have ALREADY eaten most of their advent calendars
- Ferris and Margaret Romaire finally get dream wedding photoshoot 70 years of marriage
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.