- S. Africa's withdrawal rocks International Criminal Court
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe skirts retirement talk at burial of friend
- Libya forces 'free 13 foreigners from IS group'
- West Indies crumble after Misbah's near miss
- Egyptian court upholds 20-year jail sentence for Morsi
- Person Jumps from Building to Escape Fire
- With their belongings in bin bags and shopping trolleys, thousands of migrants are set to spread across Northern France as they are forced to leave the Calais Jungle so it can be bulldozed
- Woman left with gruesome bite marks after a SNAKE attacked her in a city suburb when it got a whiff of her Aldi CHICKEN!
- 80 people are evacuated from homes as man with ‘hazardous items’ is locked inside house
- League table of most prosperous places to live show it's grim up north
More from Female
- Tattoo Fixers fans tweet about cancer episode for Stand Up To Cancer
- Ivanka Trump kicks back in her bathrobe with her three children on Instagram
- The Queen behind closed doors: The cast and crew of the year's most talked-about show tell the extraordinary stories they uncovered
- Queen Letizia of Spain takes inspiration from Kate Middleton
- JoJo admits she turned to weight loss injections as a teen
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.