- Two teenagers bailed after video of boy being punched is posted on social media
- FBI director: More 'attempted intrusions' in voter databases
- Rudd has 'full confidence' in child sex abuse probe despite lawyer's suspension
- Liberty-depriving applications reach highest level ever
- Mayor: Mosby Bowed to Political Pressure, Charged Freddie Gray Officers Too Fast
- Across US, Police Officers Abuse Confidential Databases
- Parents of Trayvon Martin Have Book Coming In January 2017
- Takata sells auto interiors unit as recall costs rise
- CBS Sports’ Dan Fouts Talks Dolphins-Bengals On TNF, Bills-Pats Sunday
- Orioles Announce Two ‘Postseason Push’ Rallies For Fans
More from Female
- Parents spend £840,000 to create playground home for their children
- Queen Maxima of the Netherlands is in cheery spirits as she attends equality event
- A-list trainer Shane Collins reveals how to get Kate Middleton's toned arms
- 20 years after Sabrina the Teenage Witch, FEMAIL finds out where stars are now
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark is presented with a bouquet of flowers in Washington DC
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.