- Tanzania hands out cash to help its very poorest kickstart businesses
- The Latest: Burned body found at California fire scene
- Lions prevent Kiwi sweep of Super Rugby quarterfinals
- Thousands in funeral march for slain Cambodia activist
- VIDEO: Clerk Disarms Armed Robber At Frederick 7-Eleven
- Watch: 3-Year-Old Ravens Fan Names Every Player By Jersey Number
- 17 People Injured in Harmans Bus Crash, Authorities Say
- Trumbo’s 30th HR, Gausman’s Pitching Propels Orioles To 5-2 Win
- Suspect Sought in MoCo Peeping Tom Incident
- Lightning Strike Suspected of Sparking 2-Alarm Barn Fire
More from Female
- 'Boob goes down... bra goes up!' Ashley Graham shares funny clip of her glam squad stuffing her breasts into her bra while she was filming for America's Next Top Model
- A real love story: Woman wins hundreds of hearts online after asking out her girlfriend by writing a sweet message in a journal she used to document every one of their dates
- Ivanka Trump poses for a make-up-free selfie after flying home to reunite with her three kids, following her glamorous RNC speech
- Strictly Come Dancing prom airs tonight from Royal Albert Hall
- Miss England 2016 from Preston was scouted whilst out shopping
From her fashion choices to her chart-topping hits, the nation's sweetheart can currently do no wrong and she has an army of loyal fans backing her every move.
But there is one person who isn't in the Cheryl Cole fan club, and whose already sour relationship with the star just took an even more bitter turn.
The 29-year-old singer has revealed that she will never again work with outspoken designer Julien Macdonald who branded her a 'chav' and told her that her newly-coloured red hair looked terrible at mutual friend Sarah Harding's Halloween party two years ago.
'You have no idea how he ranted and raved. It was at a time when I was really fragile and vulnerable. I was, like, you have no idea what I'm going through.
'I will never have a working relationship with that man again,' she said in a candid interview with The Sunday Times Style magazine.
Cheryl, who even attended the designer's show before their argument, was told to sack her stylist by the 41-year-old Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model judge.
While Julien was the one who designed the slashed military suit that Cheryl made a fashion hit in her number one song Fight For This Love, the pair's friendship has most certainly fizzled.
Her new favourite designer is Henry Holland, who she met through band mate Nicola Roberts and she also has a penchant for Balenciaga and Guiseppe Zanotti which she picks up on designer clothes site Net-a-porter.
Famed for her trim figure, Cheryl also dished on how she is able to fit in to her favourite designer clothes: she feasts daily on fresh Japanese food delivered to her Hertfordshire home by the A-list adored restaurant Nobu.
But, like all good super slimline celebrities, Cheryl also admitted to having a very sweet tooth.
'The sicklier the better. When I'm good, I'm very, very good, but when I'm naughty, I'm naughty in the extreme,' admitted the star whose weaknesses are sticky toffee pudding, peanut brittle and banoffee pie.