- US court rejects Virginia death row inmate's appeal
- 5 killed in head-on crash south of Phoenix
- Britain to vote on Syria strikes this week, PM confident of support
- Broncos Ride Pats To Victory
- Md. Health Organizations Recognize World AIDS Day
- Baltimore County Police Seek Gas Station Robbery Suspects
- Turkey rounds up 1,300 refugees about to make hazardous crossing to Lesbos
- East London driver explains collision with bicycle by saying: 'I'm pregnant'
- Man dressed as Father Christmas steals a HELICOPTER after renting it
- 'Burglar' who got stuck in the chimney of a home and died after homeowner lit fire is IDed
More from Female
- Photo captures the brilliant moment a man proposed to his girlfriend on Splash Mountain at Disney World - while her eyes were CLOSED in fear
- Have YOU achieved the same as the average 30-something?
- 'Don't kill, do the Nae Nae - and punch Hitler in the face': 11-year-old pens his own rather ridiculous take on the Ten Commandments - and earns instant online fame
- Romance on the roadside: Photographer posts messages of love - and heartbreak - on marquee signs across America
- Victoria's Secret's Alessandra Ambrosio seen with LIGHTS in Instagram selfie
Children In Need always pulls in a great charitable celebrity crowd and this year the fash pack have decided to show their support in true designer style.
A host of high-end designers from Alexander McQueen and Prada to Victoria Beckham and Louis Vuitton have contributed to the charity by each designing an adorable and oh-so-chic Pudsey bear.
The 2012 Designer Pudsey Collection, which was the brainchild of Love magazine editor Katie Grand, also features stylish creations from Balenciaga, Burberry, Versace, Paul Smith and Gucci.
The adorable bears will be auctioned at Christie's auction house on November 15 with every single penny going towards the worthwhile cause.
The iconic yellow and red Pudsey has been recreated in an array of different fabrics from suede to Swarovski crystals.
From Gucci’s equestrian Pudsey, to Burberry’s English Gentleman’s Pudsey each bear is completely unique, reflects the designer's trademark style and gives fans an insight into trends for 2013.
Anya Hindmarch, Paul Smith and Selfridges have also created 10 inch limited edition Designer Pudsey’s, which will be sold exclusively in Selfridges from 24 October 2012.
'I was honoured to curate this fantastic collection, and have had such fun working with the designers on all of their amazing designs, BBC Children in Need is an incredibly worthwhile cause, and one which myself and all of the designers involved in the collection are privileged to support' said Katie Grand.
'Selfridges is delighted to support such a purposeful and creative project. It is wonderful to see such remarkable talent helping this most worthy of causes,' added Alannah Weston, Creative Director, Selfridges and Co.
'We are absolutely elated to have such prestigious designers turn Pudsey into a fashion icon once again.
'And to have Selfridges exhibit this one-off collection, allows everyone to view a piece of fashion history. A truly inspirational fundraising initiative,' said Sarah Monteith, Director of Marketing and Fundraising, BBC Children in Need.