- Egyptian women's rights advocate Azza Soliman freed on bail
- Sweden joins dash to host EU drugs agency instead of London after Brexit
- European Tour Hong Kong Open scores
- The Latest: ICRC and Red Crescent evacuate 148 from Aleppo
- Danish lawmaker: Warning shots should be fired at migrants
- Cancer patient who lost most of his penis takes legal action against Southend Hospital
- 'He'll rest at peace in the mountains': Family give their touching tribute to 'imaginative and adventurous' Oxford University student who died on Varsity ski trip in French Alps
- Russian missile test goes spectacularly wrong when rocket destroys its launcher amid reports Russia has given up on strikes from Putin’s only aircraft carrier
- Earth could be DESTROYED in a fiery inferno as the sun swells to 100 times its current size
- Poundland told of misspelling 'misteltoe' on Christmas decorations by SIX-year-old
More from Female
- Australian mummy Instagram blogger Rachelle Rowlings tells it like it is
- Sex shaming troll called out by Scottish journalist Vonny Moyes
- Christmas favourites that will take more than 10 HOURS of running to burn off
- Mother's heartbreaking story about losing her baby girl after just four hours
- I Quit Sugar author Sarah Wilson reveals she has sugar every SINGLE day, and has red wine and chocolate every day
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’