- Clinton Aims To Reset Campaign With Focus On Black Voters
- Jeremy Conn: Orioles Are Making Moves
- Ravens Release Valentine’s Day Cards
- Congress Gives Final OK To Banning Local Internet Taxes
- Jeremy Conn: My Hope For Peyton Manning’s Future
- Sheriff: Two Veteran Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Maryland
- Md. Health Officials To Speak On Zika Virus Testing Results
- 2016 NBA All-Star Weekend Preview
- Hogan Submits Funding To Battle Baltimore Blight
- Katy Perry on Her Next Album and Watching the GRAMMYs in Her PJs
More from Female
- Men say their dream lady has Kim Kardashian's complexion and Emma Watson's brains
- Schoolboy, nine, is so violent that even his dad says he can 'no longer control him' and therapist warns he could end up behind BARS if he doesn't change
- Ciara on abstaining from pre-marital sex with her NFL beau Russell Wilson
- Mother's honest account of how terrified she felt meeting the toddler she was adopting
- Kate Moss flashes her knickers in a new Vogue exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’