- Marlon James, 44 Year Old Jamaican, Wins The 2015 Man Booker Prize
- Chesterfield Schools Superintendent will retire after school year
- Police take man into custody after standoff at Henrico townhome
- U.S. gov. opposes Maureen McDonnell's motion to freeze appeal
- VCU Police: Monday's robbery on W. Grace St. was a false report
- Pastor G. sentenced to 40 years in prison on child sex abuse charges
- State police investigating death on I-95 S, near Fredericksburg
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez To Play ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Falcons Try To Remain Undefeated Against Saints On Thursday Night Football
- Local Bakery Combines Love For Ravens With Promotion
More from Female
- Married at First Sight star Jamie Otis reveals she has feelings for her ex
- Cressida Bonas is all giggles as she leaves Chanel Mademoiselle Prive party
- Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya's surprise reunion with the teacher who inspired her
- Utah men pose for Tinder profile snaps at IKEA while pretending they're lounging at home
- Queen Letizia makes her THIRD royal appearance in a week... swapping the short hemlines for a conservative jacket and trousers
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’