- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy fired over death of black teenager
- Syria says deal agreed for insurgents to exit Homs area
- U.S. deploying elite force to boost fight against Islamic State
- Volkswagen's US sales plunge 25 percent in November
- Chicago police chief ousted amid tensions over black teen's killing
- Moneysupermarket founder to sell 5.5 to 6.4 pct stake
- The Latest: Negotiators take heart at Obama comments
- Mexico experts: passageway may lead to Aztec ruler's tomb
- Al-Qaida vows to avenge militants facing Saudi execution
- Bomb in Istanbul near subway station wounds 5, official says
More from Female
- Have yourself a Pinterest Christmas! From solar-powered chargers to glow-in-the-dark leggings, picture-sharing site reveals a list of the surprising gifts its users are lusting after most this holiday season
- Prince Albert of Monaco reveals his adorable twins' first birthday plans
- B&Q unveils first 50/50 fake and fir Christmas tree as perfect solution for couples with different tastes
- Bournemouth friends' Dancember videos show due perform different 'awkward' dance routines
- So who REALLY does the lion's share at home? Four honest couples keep a daily housework diary to find out - but are they still talking by the end of the week?
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’