- Chile's Codelco in 'fragile' situation as it makes loss
- AP Explains: The trial to remove Brazil's president
- Jose mourinho says it will be 'difficult' for bastian schweinsteiger to play
- I'm not wealthy claims Jeremy Corbyn, despite earning £138,000 a-year, owning a £600,000 home and £1.6million pension
- Facelifts, hair transplants and A LOT of Botox: How X Factor judges including Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh STILL look as young as they did when they were last on TV together
- Judge gets own back on thug who had boasted on Facebook about avoiding prison
- Brexit boost as latest figures show EU vote has no impact on economic growth
- Cousin of teenage terror twins who joined ISIS is jailed for seven years
- Toronto man charged in crossbow murders that left 3 dead
- Sad downfall of a TV star: Shocking pictures show Jackass' Bam Margera urinating in the street and getting carted off by the police during European holiday with his wife
More from Female
- Twitter users call for law telling 'fat men in Speedos' to cover-up on the beach
- Two sets of identical twins marry in matching outfits
- Kendall, who? Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill proves she's the world's top model as she lands a Topshop campaign
- Primary school teacher moves his bride to tears on their wedding day
- Beauty blogger who encourages other males to wear make-up becomes the first-ever man to star in a cosmetics campaign – and poses alongside Cheryl
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’