- Egypt arrests 3 reporters conducting street interviews
- Hamilton scorches to record Malaysia GP pole
- South Korean president urges N. Koreans to defect
- Controversial orange order parade passes off peacefully
- Partner pays emotional tribute after boxer mike towell dies following bout
- Shamed Sky TV pundit Richard Keys, 59, is divorcing his cancer-stricken wife of 34 years after she discovered he was 'having an affair with one of his daughter's friends' a 27-year-old lawyer
- Angelina Jolie 'doesn't want Brad Pitt to be prosecuted' over allegations he abused son Maddox, 15, as temporary deal gives her physical custody of all six children
- Honour Polish Spitfire aces who fought in the Battle of Britain
- An underwater escape: Inside the abandoned Soviet gulag that's now a popular attraction for DIVERS
- Usain Bolt dons lederhosen for a night out at Oktoberfest
More from Female
- 'I feel so happy cancer ain't got nothing on me': Brain tumor patient tells of his joy after being moved from ICU to watch the birth of his first child
- Dating coach Kezia Noble charging men £4,000 a WEEK to teach them how to chat up women
- Anorexic student told she was 'not thin enough' for treatment
- Bride who gained 10st due to a brain tumour is told she's 'too big to fit' into a gown
- Father recreates his model daughter's glamorous hotel photo shoot
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’