- U.S. oil ticks up for 2nd day on record OPEC output cut compliance
- Prison for man asleep in car with fingers on guns' triggers
- Asian shares edge up, await Trump's policy speech
- Republicans block bid to force Trump to release tax returns
- Annapolis Police Investigating Bomb Threat At Jewish Day School
- Faith, Immigrant Groups Rally For Maryland Mom Facing Deportation
- Maryland’s Cardin Hits Trump On Russia Policy, Immigration
- First Baltimore City Public School Student Wins Full-Tuition Scholarship To Stevenson
- City Council Asking State To Turn Over Control Of Baltimore PD
- Meet WJZ’s 2017 Black History Oratory Competition Winner: Jeremiah Pearl
More from Female
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’