- Israel firm wants super-efficient engine to power car revolution
- Dwyane Wade begins Bulls career in style
- Manson follower 'Tex' Watson denied parole in California
- AP News Guide: Pipeline activists swept off private property
- Activists split as Clinton makes push for black millennials
- Soaring Complaints Over Loud Jets At BWI Airport
- WEATHER BLOG: Warmup On Tap
- Phelps Secretly Took Plunge in June, Marrying Girlfriend
- Countess in rant at NHS over £40 health check for a gun licence
- Hacked to death, the real-life Flashman with his own harem
More from Female
- Morbidly obese sisters from Montaray lost staggering 167 KILOS in a year after surgery pact
- Mum asks if it's okay to leave her FIVE YEAR OLD home alone
- Down syndrome teacher from Argentina first in Latin America
- The Prude and the Pornstar podcast listener says her husband wants to be breastfed
- MARTHA STEWART shares her tips for hosting a perfectly horrifying Halloween
He was nicknamed 'fashion Obama' by Will.I.am, so it comes as no surprise that high street store Burton have snapped up the presenter and DJ to be the face of their new campaign.
Burton announced Reggie Yates as their new face of Great British Style just in time for the Burton Christmas 2012 range and he showcases the winter warmers in a series of campaign photographs.
Reggie’s smart street style shows him modelling a range of mix and match layering essentials as he poses against the winter elements.
He channels a smart-casual vibe with chunky knits worn as outerwear to showcase the brand's winter warmers.
Other key pieces in the range include dark, vintage wash denim shirts, quilted hunting jackets and gun patch detail sweatshirts.
Speaking about his new role Reggie said: ‘Britain has one of the best high streets in the world and it’s great to be associated with a brand that is so inherently British.
'It’s all about great British style rather than high fashion items, Burton know how to make good, wardrobe classics that will last.’