- Henrikh mkhitaryan needs time to settle says jose mourinho
- Rory mcilroy confident of catching wgc-hsbc champions leader hideki matsuyama
- Jess varnish relieved as british cycling uphold complaint against shane sutton
- Concern raised over new name of Nixon library theater
- Replacement scrum-half tom kessell gives northampton victory over gloucester
- 'Pregnant' Cheryl shows off her bump in comfy black sweats as she enjoys a casual outing in London
- How a Canadian elocution 'expert' from the 1930s crafted the Mid-Atlantic accent used by Katharine Hepburn and other Hollywood stars
- Blaze rages through England's oldest hotel after a fire which started in an art gallery destroys the historic property where Lord Nelson and Beatrix Potter stayed
- FBI dramatically reopens Hillary email investigation - because of new messages found on Huma or husband's phones as investigators probed DailyMail.com's revelation Weiner sexted a 15-year-old girl
- He even fleeced his own mum: He's the public school boy who conned middle aged women. But, as these new victims reveal, the full extent of his extraordinary life of fraud is only now emerging
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Morbidly obese sisters from Montaray lost staggering 167 KILOS in a year after surgery pact
- Mum asks if it's okay to leave her FIVE YEAR OLD home alone
- Down syndrome teacher from Argentina first in Latin America
- The Prude and the Pornstar podcast listener says her husband wants to be breastfed
- MARTHA STEWART shares her tips for hosting a perfectly horrifying Halloween
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.