- Defense Secretary Backs Plan To Relaunch Radar Balloons
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Indian prison officer Shankaran suspended after video of him dancing goes viral
- I'm not a tax expert, says HMRC chief executive Lin Homer
- Pub chef scraps foie gras from Valentine's Day menu after staff received death threats
- British scientist who helped discover gravitational waves has dementia
- How London skyline will look if 250 tall buildings currently being planned get built
- Kanye West’s Yeezy 3 show sees wife Kim Kardashian and models take over Madison Square Garden
- Arthur Simpson-Kent arrested on suspicion of Sian Blake's murder after being extradited to Britain from Ghana
- California Rep. Duncan Hunter vapes during Capitol Hill hearing to protest E-cigarette ban
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Men say their dream lady has Kim Kardashian's complexion and Emma Watson's brains
- Schoolboy, nine, is so violent that even his dad says he can 'no longer control him' and therapist warns he could end up behind BARS if he doesn't change
- Ciara on abstaining from pre-marital sex with her NFL beau Russell Wilson
- Mother's honest account of how terrified she felt meeting the toddler she was adopting
- Kate Moss flashes her knickers in a new Vogue exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.