- Coffins laid outside tfl office to represent cyclists killed on city's roads
- Shevchenko to join Ukraine coaching staff - report
- Manchester united won't stop vardy breaking scoring record, says ranieri
- Manuel pellegrini unfazed by talk linking pep guardiola with manchester city job
- 22 drown as minibus runs off road in Burkina Faso
- Tyson fury to consider retiring if he fails to beat wladimir klitschko
- Rocker Jack White's Third Man Records store opens in Detroit
- Documents: White House fence jumper left suicide note
- The Latest: Gunman brought 'items' to Planned Parenthood
- Australian Christmas tree sets record with 518,838 lights
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Sarah Jessica Parker dazzles in Kat Florence's behind-the-scenes video
- Scott McFarnon's Crazy Heart music video tells Jennifer Kempton's story of prostitution
- The Queen dazzles in a tiara at Commonwealth Heads of Government dinner in Malta
- Obese Florida mother who struggles with depression and PCOS sheds 106LBS in less than two years - while still eating treats like pizza, ice cream, and chocolate
- She's a REAL Barbie girl! Meet the 23-year-old who is bringing the iconic doll to life as the voice of Hello Barbie, a new toy that can talk to kids about self-esteem, school, and even death
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.