- Edward Snowden backers beam calls for pardon on Washington news museum
- Aa gill's final article asks why uk is 'bad place to get cancer'
- Market "paradigm shift" may be under way, but more volatility likely -BIS
- Legal challenge planned over whether brexit means leaving single market
- Social superstore platform allows users to earn money by sharing goods
- Egypt bomb blast kills at least 25 worshippers in Cairo church
- From the MGM Grand Las Vegas to the Atlantis Palm in Dubai: Inside the most Instagrammed hotels in the WORLD
- You've got 12 months, Jeremy! Now even Corbyn's closest ally admits the clock is ticking on Labour leader after Labour's disastrous by-elections
- Half of UK households are worried about Brexit - Which? survey
- The new Beckingham Palace? David and Victoria Beckham set their hearts on buying a £160million Californian mega-mansion with 14 bedrooms and 27 BATHROOMS
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Man's heartwarming proposal after the couple lost their unborn baby
- Victoria Beckham could be pushiest mother in Britain
- Photographer holds stunning underwater 'trash the dress' photo shoots
- Can YOU spot the hiding monarch in the mind-boggling brainteaser?
- Wedding planner George Watts publishes guide to finding Mr Right
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.