- Watford striker Odion Ighalo to be given chance to make up for his 'miss of the season'
- Vicky Pattison returns to I'm A Celebrity jungle - and she's 'buzzing'
- John McDonnell insists Brexit will be his 'number one item' after Labour conference votes not to debate it
- Alton Towers Smiler crash: Live updates as theme park operator is sentenced over rollercoaster smash
- UK airline Monarch denies speculation it is in financial trouble
- Man to be sentenced over affray at mp's office
- Hong Kong stocks fall most in two weeks on global policy uncertainty
- New search begins for missing toddler ben needham on island of kos
- German business morale rises to highest level in more than 2 years-Ifo survey
- 3 Killed When 2 Small Planes Collide, Crash in New York
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Voluntary euthanasia advocate Kylie Monaghan speaks out
- Hey Dad star Sarah Monahan starts Shrimp Tank fashion label
- Brownlow Medal red carpet best and worst dressed
- The incredible moment a baby is born inside the amniotic sac during a C-section
- Are you a perfectionist? Always comparing yourself to others? Then you could be one of millions suffering from the curse of binge thinking
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.