- Life's a stroll for birthday girl princess charlotte
- Jesuit Priest, Peace Activist Daniel Berrigan Dies At 94
- Ambulance Crew Assaulted While Assisting Patient In PG County
- Trump Gets Outside Help For Potential GOP Convention Battle
- Obama Out: President Takes Last Shots At Official Washington
- Listen Live: Orioles Vs White Sox [Live Audio] MLB
- Youth Baseball Parade at Oriole Park Cancelled
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Malia Obama To Attend Harvard In 2017 After Taking Year Off
- Police: Man Attempted To Ambush Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Art student Hollie Osborne creates plaster casts of friends VAGINAS
- 'Chubby' teen turned fitness model Rafaela Ravena insists her body is ALL natural
- Obese mother loses 8 stone after being ordered off a roller coaster because of her size
- Blogger's 'Dads don't babysit' T-shirt challenges parenting stereotypes
- Student who had not cut hair in FIVE YEARS and rarely wore make-up gets a makeover
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.