- Paula radcliffe: ioc decision is a sad day for clean sport
- Lewis hamilton highlights spanish crash after hitting the front in f1 title race
- Jose mourinho criticises question on shaking hands with pep guardiola
- Johanna konta to face venus williams in first wta final of her career
- Chris froome joins elite with third tour de france win
- Munich Shooter Was Bullied Loner, Planned Attack for A Year
- Protesters Hit the Streets for Hot Day of Marches Before DNC
- Report Says Prison Spending Outpacing Education Budget
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Death of 20-year-old in Dundalk
- Suspect Opens Fire On Off-Duty Maryland Sheriff, Authorities Say
Christina Aguilera Is Unapologetic About Her Curves as She Spills Out of Two Costume Changes at the AMAs
More from Female
- Sixties inspired fashion takes centre stage at Splendour in the Grass 2016
- Patrick O'Malley pens letter to his daughter explaining why some fathers struggle to connect with their babies
- 'Boob goes down... bra goes up!' Ashley Graham shares funny clip of her glam squad stuffing her breasts into her bra while she was filming for America's Next Top Model
- A real love story: Woman wins hundreds of hearts online after asking out her girlfriend by writing a sweet message in a journal she used to document every one of their dates
- Ivanka Trump poses for a make-up-free selfie after flying home to reunite with her three kids, following her glamorous RNC speech
It's fair to say Christina Aguilera burst onto the AMA's on Sunday evening - showing an unapologetic air of defiance to the skinny as she embraced her fuller figure.
It was all about the curves for the blonde superstar in two jaw-dropping, clinging outfits, from a tighter than ever lilac dress to a dazzling black corset onstage covered in outlandish stars and spangles.
The 31-year-old singer flung herself into an energetic performance onstage in her tiny black corset after showing off her demure style in her generously gathered lilac gown.
She put her sexy twist on patriotism with a star-spangled bodysuit, and managed to get a few pulses racing in the over-the-top ensemble.
Christina may have displayed far too much cleavage in the plunging neckline piece which featured a sheer black train at the back, which gathered over her ample figure.
She teamed her rocky style by The Blonds New York with fishnet tights and knee high heeled black boots.
Despite the risky attire, the curvy star gave it her all on stage as she performed, later joining Pitbull for track Feel This Moment.
The energetic routine included plenty of moving around shaking her blonde locks as she moved around performers with torture bags labelled the words ‘Freak’ and ‘Queen’ over their heads.
She had stripped down from a pink kimono style item to match the body paint on her dancers who emulated a lotus flower from which she emerged to match the image on her new album.