- Marlon James, 44 Year Old Jamaican, Wins The 2015 Man Booker Prize
- Chesterfield Schools Superintendent will retire after school year
- Police take man into custody after standoff at Henrico townhome
- U.S. gov. opposes Maureen McDonnell's motion to freeze appeal
- VCU Police: Monday's robbery on W. Grace St. was a false report
- Pastor G. sentenced to 40 years in prison on child sex abuse charges
- State police investigating death on I-95 S, near Fredericksburg
- Rihanna, The Weeknd, Selena Gomez To Play ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Falcons Try To Remain Undefeated Against Saints On Thursday Night Football
- Local Bakery Combines Love For Ravens With Promotion
More from Female
- Married at First Sight star Jamie Otis reveals she has feelings for her ex
- Cressida Bonas is all giggles as she leaves Chanel Mademoiselle Prive party
- Great British Bake Off winner Nadiya's surprise reunion with the teacher who inspired her
- Utah men pose for Tinder profile snaps at IKEA while pretending they're lounging at home
- Queen Letizia makes her THIRD royal appearance in a week... swapping the short hemlines for a conservative jacket and trousers
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'