- Police get six more days to question tube package arrest man
- Iniesta out 6-8 weeks with injured ligament in right knee
- Teenage lightning: Locatelli leads AC Milan to win over Juve
- Jeff Zatkoff injures groin at morning skate for LA Kings
- I was physically sick when I heard what Ched Evans had done, says fiancé Natasha Massey
- Coalition forces are THREE miles from Mosul in battle to liberate ISIS stronghold
- Police launch murder inquiry after body of hotel housekeeper, 30, who went missing a week ago is found under flyover
- Rick's kitchen nightmare! Guest host Stein puts in 'car crash' performance on Saturday Kitchen as he subjects Katie Melua to 'Trump-tastic levels of interruption'
- 'In this economy, do you blame me?': Woman, 20, is selling her virginity at legal Nevada brothel in wake of blaze that destroyed her family's home
- Police find 'suspicious device' in Devon raid linked to London Tube bomb plot
More from Female
- Bishop's Stortford man was inspired to lose weight by The Rock
- Tattoo Fixers fans tweet about cancer episode for Stand Up To Cancer
- Ivanka Trump kicks back in her bathrobe with her three children on Instagram
- The Queen behind closed doors: The cast and crew of the year's most talked-about show tell the extraordinary stories they uncovered
- Queen Letizia of Spain takes inspiration from Kate Middleton
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'