- Clinton Aims To Reset Campaign With Focus On Black Voters
- Jeremy Conn: Orioles Are Making Moves
- Ravens Release Valentine’s Day Cards
- Congress Gives Final OK To Banning Local Internet Taxes
- Jeremy Conn: My Hope For Peyton Manning’s Future
- Sheriff: Two Veteran Deputies Killed By 68-Year-Old Man In Maryland
- Md. Health Officials To Speak On Zika Virus Testing Results
- 2016 NBA All-Star Weekend Preview
- Hogan Submits Funding To Battle Baltimore Blight
- Katy Perry on Her Next Album and Watching the GRAMMYs in Her PJs
More from Female
- Men say their dream lady has Kim Kardashian's complexion and Emma Watson's brains
- Schoolboy, nine, is so violent that even his dad says he can 'no longer control him' and therapist warns he could end up behind BARS if he doesn't change
- Ciara on abstaining from pre-marital sex with her NFL beau Russell Wilson
- Mother's honest account of how terrified she felt meeting the toddler she was adopting
- Kate Moss flashes her knickers in a new Vogue exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery
She was known for her trademark long blonde locks prior to shaving her head earlier this year for her role in upcoming movie, Mad Max: Fury Road.
But it would seem Charlize Theron has had a little help along the way in the form of a bottle of hair dye.
Showcasing her seemingly natural brunette roots, the 37-year-old actress showed off her dramatic buzz cut as she enjoyed a lunch date with her mother, Gerda.
With her locks cropped close to her head, the Monster star looked happy and relaxed as she chatted to her relative over a bottle of rose champagne.
Charlize looked thrilled to be back in her native South Africa as the mother-daughter duo enjoyed a bite to eat at Cafe Caprice in Cape Town, South Africa.
Although the mother-of-one was without her usual flowing locks, it wasn't long before she was recognised by a group of fans, and happily posed alongside them for photographs.
Charlize looked her typically effortlessly chic self as she stepped out for the day, showing off her slim legs in a pair of indigo skinny jeans, which she teamed with a bright yellow off-shoulder jumper and a white vest.
The actress completed her look with a pair of RayBan aviator sunglasses, pretty tan sandals and a matching handbag.
Charlize chopped of her trademark long blonde locks in June to play Furiosa in Mad Max: Fury Road, the fourth film in the post apocalyptic series.
She will feature opposite Tom Hardy, who fills the role made famous by Mel Gibson, and she said she cannot wait for the cameras to roll.
The actress recently said: 'I feel like the original Mad Max created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
'George [Miller] really created a female character that I've never read anything like this. I mean, I'm scared!
'I'm very excited about it; I'm dying! It's been three years; it's time to skin this cat already!'