- Ban junk food advertising during family tv shows, say mps
- Tory chairman lord feldman interviewed as witness over bullying row
- Jeremy corbyn to make ruling on labour stance over syria air strikes
- HIV-positive doctor says his dog saved his life
- Trump drops event with black pastors after some object
- Princess charlotte pretty in pink as kate and william release official photos
- World leaders begin talks over climate change after marchers demand action
- Peter andre becomes ninth celebrity to waltz off strictly come dancing
- British Brimstone missiles can hit vehicles doing 70mph generating little debris
- Tyson Fury has a darkside and he's not afraid to show it after Kitschko win
More from Female
- Joao Paulo transforms into Miley Cyrus, Kim Kardashian and Rhianna on Instagram
- Kate Winslet praised by mothers with adult incontinence for speaking openly
- Do these stories prove dead loved ones come back to comfort us?
- Stop trying to bury Jimmy Hill...he's not dead yet: Match Of The Day soccer legend's family locked in battle as wife's book reveals his dementia nightmare
- Why George will love it when his Grandpa says 'get lost!' Prince Charles builds magnificent maze with Japanese-style pagoda and obelisks in grounds of Scottish stately home
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery