- Sheriff: Man fatally shoots wife he thought was a burglar
- Texas court grants appeal after 35 years without conviction
- Balotelli kept quiet on return as Nice held 1-1 at Bastia
- BCPS Superintendent to be Honored at Presidential Inaugural Ball
- 5 Valentine’s Day Activities for Singles
- 2017 NBA All-Star Game Starting Lineups
- Reaction to Inauguration Travel in Baltimore & D.C.
- Fiery Crash Halts Traffic in Prince George’s County
- Maryland Reducing Operations at 75-Year-Old Prison
- Police: Man Who Stole Car With Kids Inside ID’d
More from Female
Royal baby wastes no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival by 'signing up' to the social media site
They may only be weeks old, but already Kate Middleton and Prince William's unborn baby already has a lot to say - according to Twitter.
He/she wasted no time in letting the world know about their thoughts on their impending arrival in nine months time by 'signing up' to the social media site.
Or at least fans of the royal couple did - with several parody accounts set up including @UnbornRoyal, @RoyalFoetus, @HRHBaby, @Royal_Fetus, and @IamRoyalBaby.
Within minutes of the official announcement by Buckingham Palace, funny messages from Kate's womb were being tweeted out to the world.
The first tweet from @RoyalFoetus read: "HELLO WORLD: ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME."
Later they asked their 6,000 followers: "RT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING ME."
@Royal_Fetus simply begs: "Please don't let me have Auntie Pippa's a**e." before later tweeting: "I've got the belly to myself tonight. Keg party anyone? I'm looking at you Uncle Harry."
Boy or girl, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby will one day inherit the throne.
Historic amendments to 300-year-old laws which give male heirs priority will be backdated, ministers announced over the summer.
That means that a daughter born to the happy couple would not be outranked by a younger brother under the outdated succession laws which were set out in the 1701 Act of Settlement.
The #royalbaby on TwitterView gallery