Seems like everybody's got a price I wonder how they sleep at night When the sale comes first and the truth comes second Just stop for a minute
- Mystery of Pluto's 'floating hills' solved
- Car park space goes on sale for £350,000… double the average house price in England and the same as a Lamborghini
- Former Pirelli model wins right to sue her Saudi billionaire ex-husband for slice of his fortune
- Schoolboy lives with his grandparents because local primary school won’t let him attend
- St John's Wort safety alert: More than 90,000 packs of herbal supplement are recalled over poisoning fears
- 'He was awesome': Alabama trooper stops speeding couple rushing to a hospital...and instead delivers a baby boy
- Murdered Cambridge student Giulio Regeni 'was killed by Egyptian secret services'
- Man 'researched miscarriages before beating his pregnant girlfriend so badly that the baby's remains had to be removed by cesarean'
- Tourist flies stray dog Charlie home to LA after bonding with him on Peru holiday and paying to treat his 'raw paws, broken skin and malnutrition'
- Donald Trump goes back to taunting Jeb Bush as 'a total stiff'
Lyrics - Page 1
Yellow model chick, yellow bottle sipping Yellow Lamborghini, yellow top missing Yeah, yeah, that shit look like a toupee I get what you get in ten years, in
Click here to watch 'Gangnam Style' music video. English Translation: Wuppa Gangnam style Gangnam style I love a lady who is warm and compassionate by day, A classy girl who
Robert's got a quick hand. He'll look around the room, he wont tell you his plan. He's got a rolled cigarette hanging out his mouth. He's a cowboy kid. Yeah! He
Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya Come on and let me sneak you out And have a celebration, a celebration The music up, the
This one is for the boys with the boomin' system Top down, AC with the coolin' system When he come up in the club, he be blazin'
If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I can take you places you ain't never been before Baby take a chance or you'll never
I’m at a pay phone tryin’ to call home, all of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it’s all wrong,
As long as you love me As long as you love me As long as you love me [Verse 1] I'm under pressure, seven billion people in the world trying
You've got the words to change a nation but you're biting your tongue You've spent a life time stuck in silence afraid you'll say something wrong If no one
We'll do it all Everything On our own We don't need Anything Or anyone If I lay here If I just lay here Would you lie with me And just forget the world? I don't