- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
More from News
- YouTube vlogger Lena Nersesian, from Los Angeles, California, says she is feeling 'pretty confident' about hitting 1 million subscribers
- Made a 'formal announcement' saying she was willing to make a sex tape
- Said it would be 'cool' to film herself having sex with fellow vlogger Adam22
A YouTuber has been branded 'pathetic' after promising to release a sex tape if she reaches 1 million followers.
Lena Nersesian, from Los Angeles, California, has left viewers outraged after her 'formal announcement' saying she was willing to record herself having sex with fellow vlogger Adam22 for all to see.
She so far has just over 150,000 followers but says that if she hits the 1 million mark she will treat her fans to an explicit video.
On her website, Lena describes her videos as 'daily stories, naughty features and occasional direct chat'. Her recent uploads include a 'dirty Q&A' and footage of her cooking in her underwear.
She makes the sensational claims in a new vlog, uploaded last week, where she says: 'I have been approached to do porn multiple times in the last year.
Dressed in a low-cut t-shirt and hot pants, she adds: 'I don't want to do porn and I really have no interest in doing it. But a sex tape with someone that I'm seeing and totally comfortable having sex with - that sounds cool to me.'
Lena so far has just over 150,000 followers but says that if she hits the 1 million mark she will treat her fans to an explicit video
The clip has already been viewed more than 1.4 million times but some social media users were far from impressed, with Sarah E. writing: 'You're a mess. Get a real job like the rest of us.'
Another commented: 'This is pathetic and stupid and I've lost hope in humanity.'
While Carlos Parra wrote: 'You are kind of nasty and your poor self esteem radiates through you. Have some self-respect girl!'
One YouTuber even suggested she was 'trying to be the next Kim [Kardashian],' who famously made a sex tape with former partner, Ray J.
The vlogger makes the sensational claims in a new video, uploaded last week, where she admits: 'I have been approached to do porn multiple times in the last year'
The clip has already been viewed more than 1.4 million times but some social media users were far from impressed, with Sarah E. writing: 'You're a mess. Get a real job like the rest of us'
Explaining the terms of her 'announcement', Lena said: '[Fellow YouTuber] Adam22 must also hit 1 million subscribers for us to make this sex tape.
'I know I only have about 32,000 [followers] I think right now, but in one month we hit that.
'I'm feeling pretty optimistic, pretty confident that this is a possible goal.'
She joked that the video was 'just a normal formal announcement about me filming my sex life and putting it out there for all the world to see. Very 2017 of me.'
Explaining the terms of her agreement, Lena says: '[Fellow YouTuber] Adam22 of NoJumper, he must also hit 1 million subscribers or us to make this sex tape'
Lena even gave her fans a 'preview of what is to come' by positioning her scantily-clad derrière in front of the camera before adding: 'I'm actually really excited about this sex tape.
'I'm really into doing everything at least once just to do is, maybe because it makes a really nice story.'
She added: 'Sorry Mom and Dad, you already hate me anyway.'
MailOnline has contacted Lena and YouTube for comment.