- S. Africa's withdrawal rocks International Criminal Court
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe skirts retirement talk at burial of friend
- Libya forces 'free 13 foreigners from IS group'
- West Indies crumble after Misbah's near miss
- Egyptian court upholds 20-year jail sentence for Morsi
- Person Jumps from Building to Escape Fire
- With their belongings in bin bags and shopping trolleys, thousands of migrants are set to spread across Northern France as they are forced to leave the Calais Jungle so it can be bulldozed
- Woman left with gruesome bite marks after a SNAKE attacked her in a city suburb when it got a whiff of her Aldi CHICKEN!
- 80 people are evacuated from homes as man with ‘hazardous items’ is locked inside house
- League table of most prosperous places to live show it's grim up north
More from News
Rihanna and Chris Brown’s forbidden romantic adventures along the French Riviera continued Wednesday when they broke off for an intimate dinner à deux in Monaco, sources said. Rihanna and her love interest/former attacker Brown have been sneakily spending time together for the past week as Brown shoots a video with Swizz Beatz and Ludacris on the Cote d’Azur and RiRi’s been ensconced on a nearby yacht. After their Monaco meal, Brown headed to perform at Cannes club Gotha. He was captured on video rocking the packed place and falling backwards, shirtless, over a banquette during the energetic performance. However, Brown’s rep has insisted that he and Rihanna have not been partying in France — “There is no Rihanna connection,” the rep said, adding that Brown’s been traveling there with girlfriend Karrueche Tran. Either way, the Riviera party scene was further pumped last night by the arrival of Paris and Nicky Hilton in St. Tropez. The sibs were scheduled to hit Steve and Christine Schwarzman’s bash, we hear. Ivanka Trump was throwing a simultaneous St. Tropez fete with a Karl Lagerfeld look-alike and Denise Rich, now free of her US passport, put on a lower-key luncheon yesterday in lieu of her annual over-the-top bash.