- No charges after US boy, 13, shot dead for stealing
- Judge rules out immediate medical check in suit on Redstone's mental competence
- Japan whaling fleet departs for hunt despite international outrage
- Australia to schedule more day-night Tests: CA
- NZ Cricket says no winners in Cairns trial
- China's Xi heads to Zimbabwe ahead of Africa summit
- China joins IMF currency basket: Why it matters
- Student arrested on Washington campus after racial threats
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions'
- Suspect in Planned Parenthood attack makes 1st appearance
More from News
Kate Middleton ditched the more casual attire she’s been sporting during the Olympics and returned to looking royally ravishing at a swank London reception Monday.
The Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a grey gown designed by Roksanda Ilincic and grey suede heels, walked the pink carpet outside of the Royal Academy of Arts.
The venue hosted the British goverment’s GREAT Campaign, which seeks to promote the United Kingdom’s culture, heritage, arts and entertainment as the London Games captures the world’s attention over the next two weeks.
Middleton, 30, also wore Kiki McDonough earrings. The designer dress was recycled — she was snapped wearing it during her visit to Los Angeles last year, according to the Daily Mail.
British Prime Minister David Cameron and the President of the Royal Academy of Arts, Christopher Le Brun, greeted Middleton at the reception, who was without her husband, Prince William.
But the couple was together earlier in the day, when they and Prince Harry cheered on cousin Zara Phillips, who was competing in an equestrian event at the Olympics, according to E! News.