- 'Access Hollywood' host Billy Bush jumping to NBC's 'Today'
- Complaint: US Border and Customs officers abusing residents
- Lawyer for Waco biker seeks to disqualify district attorney
- Court weighs uncle's statement in birthday cake beating
- Yemen government suspends participation in peace talks
- Germany: 2 convicted of killing man who contacted daughter
- Walgreens makes overdose remedy prescription-free in New Mexico
- Questions and Answers on the Olympic doping retests
- Mystery of abandoned human ashes with flag baffles police
- Country music legend Guy Clark dead at 74
More from News
Kate Middleton ditched the more casual attire she’s been sporting during the Olympics and returned to looking royally ravishing at a swank London reception Monday.
The Duchess of Cambridge, wearing a grey gown designed by Roksanda Ilincic and grey suede heels, walked the pink carpet outside of the Royal Academy of Arts.
The venue hosted the British goverment’s GREAT Campaign, which seeks to promote the United Kingdom’s culture, heritage, arts and entertainment as the London Games captures the world’s attention over the next two weeks.
Middleton, 30, also wore Kiki McDonough earrings. The designer dress was recycled — she was snapped wearing it during her visit to Los Angeles last year, according to the Daily Mail.
British Prime Minister David Cameron and the President of the Royal Academy of Arts, Christopher Le Brun, greeted Middleton at the reception, who was without her husband, Prince William.
But the couple was together earlier in the day, when they and Prince Harry cheered on cousin Zara Phillips, who was competing in an equestrian event at the Olympics, according to E! News.