- Rafael nadal ends season early due to wrist injury
- British cycling chief executive ian drake to step down
- Paul pogba scores twice in comfortable win for united
- Ross barkley's omission should be a wake up call - everton boss ronald koeman
- Southampton stutter as inter keep europa league hopes alive
- Daycare Teacher Charged With Abuse Of 3-Year-Old
- Motions Hearing Held For Man Charged In Death Of Md. Sisters
- Maryland Officials Urge Earthquake Safety Readiness
- Police Still Searching For Baltimore Woman With Dementia
- Adam Jones Becomes An Undercover Teacher To Surprise Students
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.