- IS forcing children, disabled into suicide cars: US general
- Former Jets player Mersereau charged with attacking teen
- Sessions: US to continue use of privately run prisons
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX extends pull back from record high to hit a 10-day low
- British police make fresh arrest in fixing probe
- 3 Hospitalized, Including 2 Teens, After Broad Daylight Shooting In Brooklyn
- The Hard Truth With Ed Norris Covers Travel Ban, International Terrorism & More
- Student Held After Bringing Gun To His High School
- Teen Arrested For Swastika Graffiti Cases, Burglary
- Orioles’ Adam Jones Wants Deeper Postseason Run
More from News
The Powerball jackpot continues to rise after Wednesday night’s drawings since no matching number tickets have appeared.
The winning numbers were 3, 7, 11, 15, and 28 and the Powerball was 12. Now, the Powerball prize money has gone up to $253 million.
According to the Star-Ledger, three tickets sold in New Jersey contained five numbers but did not include the Powerball number. Each of those three tickets are worth $1 million before taxes.
According to M Live, 14 ticket holders matched the five numbers. Along with the three tickets sold in New Jersey, the 14 tickets were sold in Michigan, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and the District of Columbia.
In Florida, one player won $2 million using Power Play.
In order to win the Powerball jackpot, all five white ball numbers need to match in any order along with the red Powerball. the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 32 and the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175 million, reported M Live.