- Theresa may: brexit an opportunity for closer ties with european partners
- MTV launches MTV Classic channel focusing on 1990s nostalgia
- Baker Hughes says North America recovery unlikely this year
- South Sudan on the brink of abyss: UN chief
- Mexico drug lord in DEA agent's killing sent to house arrest
- Hot Weather Causes Horse Poop To Burst Into Flames In NY
- Ravens Sign Two New Players On The Eve Of Training Camp
- Adam Jones Earns Fourth ‘Heart & Hustle’ Award
- Lead Prosecutors To Break Silence On Freddie Gray Case
- Terrell Suggs Talks To Media For First Time In A Year: ‘I Feel Good’
More from News
The Powerball jackpot continues to rise after Wednesday night’s drawings since no matching number tickets have appeared.
The winning numbers were 3, 7, 11, 15, and 28 and the Powerball was 12. Now, the Powerball prize money has gone up to $253 million.
According to the Star-Ledger, three tickets sold in New Jersey contained five numbers but did not include the Powerball number. Each of those three tickets are worth $1 million before taxes.
According to M Live, 14 ticket holders matched the five numbers. Along with the three tickets sold in New Jersey, the 14 tickets were sold in Michigan, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and the District of Columbia.
In Florida, one player won $2 million using Power Play.
In order to win the Powerball jackpot, all five white ball numbers need to match in any order along with the red Powerball. the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 32 and the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175 million, reported M Live.