- 'This is just the beginning': women who marched against Trump vow to fight on
- Israel approves 566 east Jerusalem settler homes
- Labour MPs attack Theresa May´s `extreme Brexit´ blueprint
- Zverev emerges from the depths to take out Murray
- Russia should not think sanctions will be lifted soon - PM
- Turkish police capture suspect in Istanbul rocket attacks - police sources
- DAN HODGES: Theresa May faces risk from man next door
- Tributes for the victims of the Melbourne massacre
- Passengers arrested for watching porn on their journeys
- Murderer Rena Salmon 'making devoted daughter homeless'
More from News
The Powerball jackpot continues to rise after Wednesday night’s drawings since no matching number tickets have appeared.
The winning numbers were 3, 7, 11, 15, and 28 and the Powerball was 12. Now, the Powerball prize money has gone up to $253 million.
According to the Star-Ledger, three tickets sold in New Jersey contained five numbers but did not include the Powerball number. Each of those three tickets are worth $1 million before taxes.
According to M Live, 14 ticket holders matched the five numbers. Along with the three tickets sold in New Jersey, the 14 tickets were sold in Michigan, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and the District of Columbia.
In Florida, one player won $2 million using Power Play.
In order to win the Powerball jackpot, all five white ball numbers need to match in any order along with the red Powerball. the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 32 and the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175 million, reported M Live.