- Ban junk food advertising during family tv shows, say mps
- Tory chairman lord feldman interviewed as witness over bullying row
- Jeremy corbyn to make ruling on labour stance over syria air strikes
- HIV-positive doctor says his dog saved his life
- Trump drops event with black pastors after some object
- Princess charlotte pretty in pink as kate and william release official photos
- World leaders begin talks over climate change after marchers demand action
- Peter andre becomes ninth celebrity to waltz off strictly come dancing
- British Brimstone missiles can hit vehicles doing 70mph generating little debris
- Tyson Fury has a darkside and he's not afraid to show it after Kitschko win
More from News
The Powerball jackpot continues to rise after Wednesday night’s drawings since no matching number tickets have appeared.
The winning numbers were 3, 7, 11, 15, and 28 and the Powerball was 12. Now, the Powerball prize money has gone up to $253 million.
According to the Star-Ledger, three tickets sold in New Jersey contained five numbers but did not include the Powerball number. Each of those three tickets are worth $1 million before taxes.
According to M Live, 14 ticket holders matched the five numbers. Along with the three tickets sold in New Jersey, the 14 tickets were sold in Michigan, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon and the District of Columbia.
In Florida, one player won $2 million using Power Play.
In order to win the Powerball jackpot, all five white ball numbers need to match in any order along with the red Powerball. the odds of winning a prize are 1 in 32 and the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are 1 in 175 million, reported M Live.