- Iran unveils upgraded model for oil contracts
- The Latest: Macedonia: 18 officers injured in migrants clash
- Queen Elizabeth II wraps up nostalgic Malta trip
- PICTURED: All aboard 'The Polar Express'
- City beat Saints to go top, Palace rout Newcastle 5-1
- Obama denounces gun violence after latest deadly shooting
- Elite Kosovo police arrest opposition leader over tear gas
- Tunisia names three suspects wanted over bus bombing
- Nigerian security agencies searching for kidnapped Poles
- Bournemouth fightback to earn draw against everton
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?