- Eddie jones compares recalled tom wood to samson
- Gareth southgate a 'credible candidate' for england job - fa chief martin glenn
- Arsenal winger alex oxlade-chamberlain sets sights on premier league place
- Rory mcilroy targets one more victory in bid to claim race to dubai title
- Former Christie aide returns to stand to face prosecutor
- Bemused bridesmaid is groped by a blindfolded guest during a bizarre local ritual at a wedding in China
- British sailor claims a Swiss auction house tried to sell him a £10,000 Rolex given to him by a billionaire which he thought he ‘lost at sea’ 18 years ago
- Sex workers open up on life in Britain’s first legal prostitution zone - with one mother admitting she's so 'disgusted' after sex she cleans her body with bleach
- Britain sends tanks, drones and 800 troops to Estonia on Russia's borders
- Is this THIS the tooth fairy caught on camera?
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?