- Vikings pick WR Boehringer, a European first for NFL draft
- TABLE-South Korea April exports fall 11.2 pct y/y, near forecast
- McLeod blows past field to win 110 hurdles at Drake Relays
- Marlborough Man replaced by a WOMAN in Imperial Tobacco blu e-Cigs ad campaign
- DR ELLIE CANNON: I'm a woman of 63. Why am I going bald?
- Queen bans drones at Sandringham over fears pilots could spy on Royal Family
- Kate Middleton is a Vogue cover star but LIZ JONES says it's all a bit Boden
- Father drowned and son missing after their boat smashed into rock and sank in minutes
- How low can the RSPCA go? Animal charity seizes nurse's cats while she's in hospital and looks on as her pet sheep are slaughtered to feed hunting dogs
- HEALTH NOTES: Alesha Dixon says keeping trim is child's play
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?