- West Ham searching for 'one good result' to gain momentum
- Former BlackRock fund manager charged with insider dealing in UK
- Anti-racism group reports banana at Champions League game
- Pakistan: Indian fire kills 2 Pakistani soldiers in Kashmir
- California suspends significant ties with Wells Fargo
- CCTV shows missing RAF serviceman, 23, who may have tried to walk three hours back to base after night out
- Woman whose chest was so small she couldn't breastfeed
- Ben Needham search finds decomposed matter on Greek farm
- Two lions escape their enclosure at German zoo as keepers trawl the tourist attraction for the missing pair before they attack other animals
- Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe is to retire after 5 years
Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly made a splash today with her reaction to a new animated breaking news alert, according to a Nov. 29 Yahoo News report. The good news is that the news that the breaking news alert brought was much less scary than the actual news.
It seems that Megyn Kelly was in the middle of a segment about the impending "fiscal cliff" when the new animation showed up to introduce it. She was actually scared by the new animated graphic. She actually had her hands over her mouth and then she giggled.
"That was a new alert animation, scared me a little bit. Maybe we should be scared, because the clock is ticking down right now to the so-called fiscal cliff."
Perhaps she is also scared because she is on Fox News channel. Of course, given who she is, that probably is not scary for her. Even her guest Fox News editor Chris Stirewalt admitted to be slightly scared by the new graphic.
Anyway, it is strange for the actual breaking news graphic to be scarier than the news. At least there was something funny about the fiscal cliff discussion. There is not much to laugh at there typically.
Check out the video. Do you blame Megyn Kelly for her reaction? Did the breaking news graphic scare you?