- Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
- Ariya Jutanugarn wins in Canada for 5th LPGA Tour title
- Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Women bare breasts for gender equality on GoTopless Day
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards
- The new breed of celebrity authors… Miranda and Monty’s dogs! Comedian and celebrity garden will go head to head as they publish books about their pets
- Ex-husband of accused murderer Sara Connor to visit her in her Bali prison cell
- Affairs of Ukip leadership hopeful who said: 'I've got no skeletons!' Favourite to win has been involved in the break-up of two marriages
- Burkini Britain: After the controversial French ban, this startling image from Brighton beach split UK opinion. But is it a symbol of repression or a sign of Muslim women's growing freedom?
- Mariah Carey's dying, HIV-positive sister Alison Carey arrested for prostitution
More from News
You know what smells awesome? Pizza. You know who's taking advantage of that? Pizza Hut. The restaurant's PR company posted a tongue-in-cheek question to its Facebook page back in August that read: "Do you love the smell of a box of Pizza Hut pizza being opened? We thought so. If that smell was a perfume, what would it be called?" They got so many responses that they knew they had to make a Pizza Hut perfume. A little bit bready, a little bit herbally, a lot of bit delicious, the Hut made 100 bottles of their tantalizing elixir and sent it to 100 of their Facebook commenters.
Now. I don't know about you, but I'm kind of into this idea. Food-scented perfume will keep us from having to dollop cheese on our wrists or cookie dough behind our ears to re-create our favorite aromas! So here are 10 other food fragrances I'd like to see bottled and on the shelves.
Tacos. Who doesn't love a taco night? Ground beef, sour cream, and guacamole are an irresistible combination that brings all the boys and girls to the yard.
Fried chicken. As if you could get a whiff of fried chicken and turn your back on it. Nay! Once those glorious, fried scent bubbles make their way up your nose, you become happy, drooly, and smiley.
Turkey dinner. Mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and cranberry sauce make everyone feel comfy, cozy, and warm inside. One inhale of your Thanksgiving perfume and people will dole out hugs like it's the third Thursday in November.
Cheeseburger. Fresh off the grill, this scent will make people's mouths water as they try to take a bite out of your neck.
Coffee. Perfect for those early morning meetings or road trips. This fragrance is as eye-opening as it is delicious.
Hot wings. Show everyone just how spicy you really are by literally smelling like atomic hot sauce. Why not take the guesswork out of it?
Kentucky bourbon. Hungover? Smelling like last night's party? Nope! You're just wearing Maker's Mark perfume, and you don't care who knows it.
Bacon and eggs. I mean, no-brainer.
Pad Thai. With bouquets of peanut and lime, this eastern scent takes everyone to another world, slash, their local Thai place.
Spaghetti bolognese. When you're not feeling pizza, but you still want Italian, this aroma is light, grainy, and tomatoey with a ton of acid. Mmm.
I'm turned on just thinking about these complicated, nosy perfumes. Smelling never tasted so good, am I right?