- Police Chase Suspect Charged In Crash That Left Woman Dead
- Chesapeake Bay’s Underwater Grasses Making a Comeback
- Some Md. Voters Call For Removal Of Board Of Elections
- Ringling Bros. Circus Elephants Take Final Bow
- This Week In Golf: Brian Stuard Wins Playoff At Shortened Zurich Classic
- Excitement Builds As $40M Renovation Nears Completion At Pikesville High School
- Cyberbullying Allegations Continue After Firefighter Commits Suicide
- Baltimore Police Investigate 26-Year-Old Woman’s Murder
- Thousands, Including ‘Orioles Fan’ Breach Baghdad’s Green Zone
- 16-Year-Old Killed, 2 Teens Injured In Baltimore Shootings
More from News
- Astronomers 'hit the jackpot' by finding THREE Earth-sized habitable worlds
- Ex-ministers and civil servants whose work in public sector opens doors to private jobs
- Kicked out by the voters, now Danny Alexander's doing deals for China
- Tory grandee Lord Ashcroft, 70, reveals his personal battle with sepsis
- MEPs rake in up to £1million each in just five years and YOU are left footing the bill
- Judge Wade McCree came under fire earlier this year for sending nude pictures to bailiff but was allowed to keep his job
- Now another woman claims she had an affair with him after she was a complaining witness in child support case with her ex-boyfriend
- They 'exchanged text messages about her ex-boyfriend's punishment'
- He 'broke up with her after his wife discovered she was pregnant'
PUBLISHED: 15:35 EST, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 15:52 EST, 7 December 2012
'Unethical': Judge Wade McCree reportedly got a witness pregnant after working on her case
A judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has now been accused of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case.
Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La'Shay Mott after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.
The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.
The accusations come just three months after McCree was forced to apologise - and barely held onto his job - after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: 'I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that's when... our relationship picked up.
'It went from being a summer fling and just something to do... to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.'
After McCree's wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her 'anything she
wanted' to have an abortion, she said.
She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported.
Affair: McCree allegedly promised Geniene La'Shay Mott, both pictured, he would get divorced and marry her
Together: But he allegedly had a change of heart after his wife found out about her pregnancy
But there had been a time when she had wanted him around, Mott said, and described their sexual encounters in his chambers, and how she had even gone with him to deliver his divorce papers.
And alleged text messages between Mott and McCree shown to Fox allegedly reveal the couple talking about King's punishment in the child support case, discussing his options.
'OK, The math will be based on his failures since being placed on probation, but if U'r right. The threat of jail will loosen his purse strings!' an alleged text from McCree said.
Another message apparently shows his fears that the relationship will be discovered.
'My judicial tenure commission has me nervous, as you might expect,' it read. 'I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest.
'You are the complaining witness on a case that is before me. Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your BD's [baby daddy]'s case closed everybody could be in deep s***.
Speaking out: Mott said she decided to speak to Fox News about the affair after McCree went to a prosecutor to claim she was stalking him - claims which investigators found were baseless
'Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery but if you'll have me... then as Bill Withers said, 'use me up!' SMOOCHES.'
And further messages show he had a change of heart about the relationship and buying a home together after McCree's wife, Laverne, found out about the pregnancy.
Under fire: He previously had to apologise for sending topless pictures to a colleague
'I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION,' one text read. 'U'LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT! I'VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO! WHATEVER U WANT YOU SHALL HAVE!'
McCree refused to comment on the allegations.
Mott said she realised people who heard about her situation would tell her 'she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man'.
But 'I believed him with everything,' she said. 'His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren't moving forward.'
No criminal action will be taken against Mott, the Wayne County prosecutor's office told Fox, and the matter is being referred to the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission.
comes as yet more trouble for McCree, who barely held on to his job
after it emerged he had sent topless pictures of himself to a court
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially boasted about physique, memorably saying: 'I've got no shame in my game.'
'I've sent that out to other women,' he said. 'There's nothing nude about it. I'm in no more clothes than I'll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.'
But the judge soon backtracked and issued a public apology, saying: 'I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my actions, which have hurt and caused great pain to my family.'
A ruling issued by the Michigan Supreme Court allowed McCree to keep his job, but ordered that he be publicly censured for his antics.
Outrage: She had been in court over child support from her ex partner, Robert King (pictured), and allegedly discussed his potential punishments over texts with the judge while the case continued
The court declared that the judge 'conducted himself in a flippant manner and did not give the interview the seriousness he should have. He brought shame and obloquy to the judiciary.'
The bailiff's husband added: 'It's totally inappropriate. It says a lot that he's flawed.
'He's been looked upon as some great figure but, as you can see according to the picture, you see what he's really all about.
'What kind of man would send this to a married woman, knowing he's a married man himself?'