- Life-Saving Drug Narcan Helping To Fight Heroin Deaths In Md.
- Gov. Hogan Goes After Mayor Rawlings-Blake For Her Response To Riots
- Marylanders Argue Controversial Bathroom Law
- USDA Offers Urban Farmers An Online Toolkit
- Md. Governor To Outline Zika Prevention Efforts
- Local Group Works To Help Those Living With Autism
- Man Accused Of Leaving Toddler In Car Gets Bond
- “Heavy Hitting Diva” Lives & Trains In Baltimore
- Best Of The Scott Garceau Show: NFL Draft Edition
- Fatal Crash Reported In Anne Arundel County
Picture of Lauren Block,stripper who fell head first off 15-foot balcony at gentlemen's club after attempting tricky move during lap dance
More from News
- RAF bombers have wiped out 1,000 ISIS jihadists since campaign in Iraq and Syria began
- Michael Gove warns that EU expansion will open our borders to 88 million from Europe’s poorest countries
- Menopause can drive middle-aged women into the arms of a toyboy
- Osborne's naughty and uncle James lets rip on the royals, Lord Lucan and Brexit
- DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Shabby and shameful plundering of BHS
A 22-year-old stripper is fighting for her life after she fell head first off a 15-foot balcony while performing a lap dance.
The stripper was identified as Lauren Block and she remains in critical condition from the incident which occurred at around 12.40am on Wednesday.
The woman suffered major head trauma after plunging from the balcony of Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland, Ohio.
The police report states that Pasquale Storino was the man that she was giving a lap dance to at the time of the accident.
Storino told Cleveland police the employee attempted a tricky dance move before she tumbled over the railing on the second floor of the strip club.
'He stated that she grabbed the rail, as he was facing away from the balcony, and she tried to complete some sort of dance jump/dance move, and accidentally went head first over the rail,' the reporting officer said, according to Fox 8 News.
The young woman fell 15 feet and suffered 'major head trauma.'
She was rushed to MetroHealth Medical Center, where she is in critical condition.
Police said two men who witnessed the incident fled the bar as soon as the woman fell off the balcony.
When she fell, Block apparently was lying motionless on the ground for several minutes and her face was covered with blood.
Another man who was in the club at the time told NewsChannel5 that he didn't see it happen, but saw the victim motionless on the pavement afterwards.
He added that he saw two men flee the scene, though the identities of those men remain a mystery.
Scene: The woman fell off the balcony at Christie's Cabaret, pictured, in The Flats in Cleveland
Christie's: The stripper was working at Christie's Cabaret in Cleveland, Ohio, at around 1am on Wednesday when she fell off the balcony (company flyer)
Grim: The 22-year-old is listed as being in critical condition following 'major head trauma' at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland, pictured
Despite the suspicious behavior, police said they were not treating this as a criminal case.
They said they have viewed video surveillance inside the club but it was inconclusive.
Little is known about Block, and her only clear Facebook profile picture shows her dressed up as a Hooters waitress at Halloween this year.