- Inter coach De Boer focused on Torino despite exit talk
- The Latest: In Florida, Trump slams Obama policy on Cuba
- Messi off to great start, already outshining Madrid trio
- Coalition huddles as Iraqi forces inch towards Mosul
- After Wins In Rio, Blind Baltimore Paralympian Conquers Alcatraz Swim
- Ray Lewis Chosen As 2017 Pro Bowl Legends Captain
- Michael Phelps Talks ‘Awful’ Ravens, World Series On Facebook Live
- Police Activity Surrounds New Eastern Inn In Elkton
- Diabetic Paul Dibbins chopped his own infected toes off with PLIERS
- Female gamer feels 'violated' after being virtually groped by another player
More from News
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves: