- Singapore wages war on Zika-bearing mosquitoes
- Brussels prosecutors say no bomb outside crime institute
- Clinton hits Trump by recalling her father's business
- Part of Los Angeles airport briefly closed, 'Zorro' detained
- Suspended Turkish teachers caught up in post-coup crackdown
- Fracking sites 'make you ill': Living nearby can double the chance of migraines, chronic sinus problems and fatigue
- Blind golfer hits hole in one after 36 years of trying
- Nicolas Sarkozy says Britain should manage asylum seekers on its own territory
- Experienced Channel swimmer dies after difficulties 16 hours into attempt
- Theresa May has ordered all Europhile civil servants to embrace Brexit
More from News
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves: