- UN condemns NKorea launch, pledges significant new sanctions
- Former court clerk ordered to pay back $1M, at $600 a month
- BOJ says will disclose findings of probe into negative rate leak
- The Latest: George W. Bush appears in TV ad for brother
- CBS says 'The Good Wife' will end its run in May
- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads
- Trump seeks to reverse fortunes in New Hampshire
- Asia stocks slip in holiday-thinned trade
- The Latest: Helen Mirren insults drunk drivers
- The Latest: Broncos lead Panthers 24-10 late in fourth
More from News
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves: