- Iraq: Suicide car bomber hits checkpoint, killing 14 people
- Ryanair to focus on eu hubs after 'disappointment' of brexit vote
- Manchester derby in China canned over weather
- Man killed in 'shooting' at village party
- Nicola sturgeon 'determined' to find options to protect eu interests
- Reddit user goes from blonde to brunette with just a flick of her hair
- The ultimate photobomb! Seagull outshines the Red Arrows in hilarious photograph at airshow
- Channel 4 asks fans to stop trying to enter estate where Eden is filmed
- European Chemicals Agency claims tattoo ink can increase risk of cancer
- YouTuber Jenna Marbles completes the '100 layers of makeup' challenge in 7 hours
More from News
Heidi Klum may be Queen in the land of Lifetime's "Project Runway," but the city of Los Angeles has ruled that the supermodel's billboard promos for the show's upcoming 12th season be banned.
"The photo was set to run on billboards, posters, websites, bus shelters and in magazines, but the nude bodies were just a little too risque for the public in L.A.," reports TooFab. "So a version with underwear will run in its place. "
New York, however, is more open to the ads. The racy promo will appear on billboards and in print magazines throughout the city.
Check out the ad below and judge for yourselves: