- Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
- Ariya Jutanugarn wins in Canada for 5th LPGA Tour title
- Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Women bare breasts for gender equality on GoTopless Day
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards
- The new breed of celebrity authors… Miranda and Monty’s dogs! Comedian and celebrity garden will go head to head as they publish books about their pets
- Ex-husband of accused murderer Sara Connor to visit her in her Bali prison cell
- Affairs of Ukip leadership hopeful who said: 'I've got no skeletons!' Favourite to win has been involved in the break-up of two marriages
- Burkini Britain: After the controversial French ban, this startling image from Brighton beach split UK opinion. But is it a symbol of repression or a sign of Muslim women's growing freedom?
- Mariah Carey's dying, HIV-positive sister Alison Carey arrested for prostitution
Boy, 3, found dead and dangling by the neck after getting his head stuck in the window of a parked car
More from News
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 00:11 EST, 11 September 2013 | UPDATED: 01:25 EST, 11 September 2013
A Louisiana 3-year-old boy was found dead this weekend with his head stuck in a parked car window.
The unidentified boy was found with his body hanging limp by his neck on the outside of the car around 6:30pm on Sunday.
The boy presumably broke his neck after sticking his head through the partially open window, though he wasn’t tall enough to reach it without having stood on top of something.
Tragic: A boy in rural Gonzales, Louisiana was found dead Sunday, dangling by his neck from the partially open window of a Chevy Lumina
Police haven’t said what that something was or given the names of the child or his parents.
We only know that the child lived in a rural stretch of state road in Gonzales, Louisiana.
Adults at the scene told investigators that the boy wandered off and that they began looking for him shortly thereafter, reports the Advocate.
That’s when they found him dangling from the Chevrolet Lumina.
The boy had been removed from the car and rushed to the hospital by the time responders arrived.
He was pronounced dead at 7:30pm.
Unthinkable: The tragedy occurred on this stretch of road in Ascension Parish on Sunday. The boy was found hanging by his neck after somehow climbing high enough to stick his head into the window