- Rugby-Former Australia lock Vickerman dies at 37
- Myanmar soldiers injured in clash with militants in troubled Rakhine
- Sens rally after blowing lead, beat Leafs to gain on Habs
- Zucker has 2 goals, assist as Wild beat Predators 5-2
- Trump Rallies Supporters, Tears Into ‘Dishonest Media’
- Father, Son Killed In Head-On Collision With Each Other
- 10 Years In Jail And Still No Trial For Murder Suspect
- Trump Motorcade Hit By 2×4, 5 Students Face Charges
- Couple Arrested After Drugs Found At Baltimore Home
- Towson Beats James Madison For Sixth Win In A Row
Boy, 3, found dead and dangling by the neck after getting his head stuck in the window of a parked car
More from News
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 00:11 EST, 11 September 2013 | UPDATED: 01:25 EST, 11 September 2013
A Louisiana 3-year-old boy was found dead this weekend with his head stuck in a parked car window.
The unidentified boy was found with his body hanging limp by his neck on the outside of the car around 6:30pm on Sunday.
The boy presumably broke his neck after sticking his head through the partially open window, though he wasn’t tall enough to reach it without having stood on top of something.
Tragic: A boy in rural Gonzales, Louisiana was found dead Sunday, dangling by his neck from the partially open window of a Chevy Lumina
Police haven’t said what that something was or given the names of the child or his parents.
We only know that the child lived in a rural stretch of state road in Gonzales, Louisiana.
Adults at the scene told investigators that the boy wandered off and that they began looking for him shortly thereafter, reports the Advocate.
That’s when they found him dangling from the Chevrolet Lumina.
The boy had been removed from the car and rushed to the hospital by the time responders arrived.
He was pronounced dead at 7:30pm.
Unthinkable: The tragedy occurred on this stretch of road in Ascension Parish on Sunday. The boy was found hanging by his neck after somehow climbing high enough to stick his head into the window