- Fiat Chrysler CEO cancels Paris auto show appearance
- Late Schuerrle strike denies Real victory in Dortmund thriller
- The Latest: Woods gets harsh reminder he's not playing
- Prosecutor: No federal charges in police killing in Memphis
- Sporting Lisbon eases past Legia Warsaw in Champions League
- Three men are arrested after police carry out a series of raids and find suspected slaves
- Not the king of the swingers! Bikini-clad woman crashes onto rocks after rope-swing goes wrong over river
- 'There are no winners – I'm glad he didn't go to jail': Heartbroken mother of cyclist, 29, killed by a lorry driver says she is relieved he was spared prison
- Elon Musk unveils interplanetary transport system to 'make humans a multiplanetary species'
- Britain WILL avoid recession following Brexit vote says World Trade Organisation
Boy, 3, found dead and dangling by the neck after getting his head stuck in the window of a parked car
More from News
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 00:11 EST, 11 September 2013 | UPDATED: 01:25 EST, 11 September 2013
A Louisiana 3-year-old boy was found dead this weekend with his head stuck in a parked car window.
The unidentified boy was found with his body hanging limp by his neck on the outside of the car around 6:30pm on Sunday.
The boy presumably broke his neck after sticking his head through the partially open window, though he wasn’t tall enough to reach it without having stood on top of something.
Tragic: A boy in rural Gonzales, Louisiana was found dead Sunday, dangling by his neck from the partially open window of a Chevy Lumina
Police haven’t said what that something was or given the names of the child or his parents.
We only know that the child lived in a rural stretch of state road in Gonzales, Louisiana.
Adults at the scene told investigators that the boy wandered off and that they began looking for him shortly thereafter, reports the Advocate.
That’s when they found him dangling from the Chevrolet Lumina.
The boy had been removed from the car and rushed to the hospital by the time responders arrived.
He was pronounced dead at 7:30pm.
Unthinkable: The tragedy occurred on this stretch of road in Ascension Parish on Sunday. The boy was found hanging by his neck after somehow climbing high enough to stick his head into the window