- U.S. Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- 1st Test: New Zealand-Australia Scores
- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- Craig Sager and his flashy suits return to All-Star weekend
- Test Series New Zealand v Australia scoreboard
- Rap capital honors native son Lamar before Grammys
- Thiem bounces Nadal from Argentina Open clay-court event
- Reaction to Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's death
- BC-SOC--Argentine Standings
- BC-SOC--Argentine Results
More from News
The Duchess of Cambridge bought the infant prince a sweater named in his honour along with a long-sleeved T-shirt featuring Buckingham Palace Guardsmen
Royal mum Kate has found a cheeky gift fit for a king – a patriotic Christmas jumper for baby George.
And the Duchess of Cambridge has aptly bought him one named in his honour.
She picked up the £34.99 'George' navy jumper with a Union Flag on it at her favourite kids’ store.
It’s even billed as great for “afternoon tea with the Queen”.
Kate, 31, also bought a £19.99 grey cotton T-shirt emblazoned with the kind of royal guards he sees every day outside his gran’s palace.
She bought the gifts at the Chelsea branch of London chain Trotters.
A royal insider said: “Kate thought they were great fun to give George. He’ll be king one day so the flag is very appropriate.”
The T-shirt also comes with a £14.99 hand-knitted matching soldier hat that could also be under the tree for the lucky youngster.
Kate previously spent £95.97 at the store – appropriately on the King’s Road – on an outfit for the prince who is nearly five months.
She and William have been meticulously planning their son’s first Christmas.
Royal sources say Kate’s parents are expected to join the royals at the Queen’s Sandringham estate in Norfolk.