- Shoaib and Shadab lead Pakistan to opening win over Windies
- Lacklustre Romania held to goalless draw by Denmark
- Defoe scores on return for England in front of ill friend
- Ward and Washington on-target as Northern Ireland see off Norway
- The Latest: Kentucky, UNC have most combined tourney wins
- Police: Man Arrested After Gun Found In Stroller
- On Time: March 26, 2017
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Dances Off With Top Box Office Spot
- 46 Dogs Arrive In US From South Korea, Saved From Slaughter
- Court Rejects Appeal Of Ex-Grad Student Who Killed Friend
More from News
Wiz Khalifa has no shame in his game. The 28-year-old rapper was ticketed on Saturday around 2:30 a.m. for urinating in public, according to People. He was in Pittsburgh for a performance at a University of Pittsburgh basketball kick-off event on Friday night and he must have gone straight out afterwards to celebrate, because the incident took place behind the bar, The Flats.
While Wiz himself has not commented directly on the citation, he did post a photo of himself peeing. It is unclear if this was the exact moment he was cited for, or if he was just reenacting it, but either way, he doesn't seem too concerned. "I just love nature," he wrote, adding, "Have a nice day" on what seems to be the top half of the photo.
This isn't the rapper's first run in with the law over the past few months, either. Back in August, he was arrested for riding a hoverboard through Los Angeles International Airport. At the time, he refused to get off of the hoverboard when asked, so three officers were forced to put him in cuffs.