- Thorny skate will not be added to endangered species list
- U.S. Democrats pick Perez to lead party against Trump
- Pensioner dies after car driven into group of pedestrians in German city
- O'Shea: Italy needs support to make it strong in Six Nations
- Trump decides to skip White House press dinner
- 'I've won £200k in my Spanish property fight'
- Helen Bailey's killer's sons will inherit slice of fortune
- Hanky banky! Couple are caught having sex next to an ATM
- Man shot after driving vehicle into pedestrians in Germany
- Fury as memorial to Second World War airmen is vandalised
More from News
Wiz Khalifa has no shame in his game. The 28-year-old rapper was ticketed on Saturday around 2:30 a.m. for urinating in public, according to People. He was in Pittsburgh for a performance at a University of Pittsburgh basketball kick-off event on Friday night and he must have gone straight out afterwards to celebrate, because the incident took place behind the bar, The Flats.
While Wiz himself has not commented directly on the citation, he did post a photo of himself peeing. It is unclear if this was the exact moment he was cited for, or if he was just reenacting it, but either way, he doesn't seem too concerned. "I just love nature," he wrote, adding, "Have a nice day" on what seems to be the top half of the photo.
This isn't the rapper's first run in with the law over the past few months, either. Back in August, he was arrested for riding a hoverboard through Los Angeles International Airport. At the time, he refused to get off of the hoverboard when asked, so three officers were forced to put him in cuffs.