- Hospitality boss held in rio ticket touting probe 'set to be released'
- 'british boy executing prisoner' in is video
- Itv pulls plug as i am team gb campaign bids to get britain moving
- Rosberg takes pole at Belgian GP; Hamilton at the back
- M20 closed after lorry crash causes footbridge collapse
- Girl, nine, who died saving her five-year-old sister in Italy earthquake is one of the first 35 victims laid to rest in state funeral as bishop tells mourners: 'We will rebuild our houses - together'
- WHIPS used by sex killers Fred and Rose West go on display in crime museum
- Terminally-ill woman sees her unborn child for first time at Victoria hospital, Fife
- Nicki Minaj's brother given time to consider plea deal over child sex abuse charges
- Pep guardiola determined to get his message across at manchester city
More from Maryland
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
- Activists call for Facebook 'censorship' change after Korryn Gaines death
- Baltimore officers cited for mistreatment of women in DoJ report
- Justice department says Baltimore police 'violate constitution' – video
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.