- Opium crops spread in Afghanistan as Taliban gains ground, U.N. says
- AP Interview: Kaine says Clinton will try to work with GOP
- Victory in sight, Clinton still grapples with negative views
- Vietnam to list beer companies in quest for cash
- Cubs fans celebrate team's 1st World Series berth since 1945
- Water Main Floods Trench In Boston, Killing 2 Workers
- Kids Trunk Or Treat At Mondawmin Mall
- Orioles Staffer Remembered At Breathe Deep Baltimore Lung Cancer Walk
- Cyber Attack Affects Major Websites, Culprit Still To Be Named
- One Person Taken To Hospital After Crash In Ferndale
More from Maryland
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton as elitist for 'deplorables' comment
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.