- Trust in politicians near rock bottom, survey reveals
- Austrians vote for president in election watched Europe-wide
- Penn State gives playoff committee something to ponder
- Body remains found after Indonesia plane with 13 disappears
- Draisaitl scores in OT, Oilers snap Ducks' 3-game win streak
- I'm A Celebrity 2016: Viewers demand Ant and Dec apologise for Last Post gag
- Uber can now track passengers' locations after they are dropped off
- Trump 'close' to naming Xi Jinping's pal Terry Branstad as US Ambassador to China
- Philadelphia attorney Duncan Lloyd caught spray painting 'F*** Trump' graffiti
- DAN HODGES: Labour's sunk it just hasn't realised yet
More from Maryland
- Bus crash in Baltimore kills six people and injures 10
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.