- Watford striker Odion Ighalo to be given chance to make up for his 'miss of the season'
- Vicky Pattison returns to I'm A Celebrity jungle - and she's 'buzzing'
- John McDonnell insists Brexit will be his 'number one item' after Labour conference votes not to debate it
- Alton Towers Smiler crash: Live updates as theme park operator is sentenced over rollercoaster smash
- UK airline Monarch denies speculation it is in financial trouble
- Man to be sentenced over affray at mp's office
- Hong Kong stocks fall most in two weeks on global policy uncertainty
- New search begins for missing toddler ben needham on island of kos
- German business morale rises to highest level in more than 2 years-Ifo survey
- 3 Killed When 2 Small Planes Collide, Crash in New York
More from Maryland
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton as elitist for 'deplorables' comment
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.