- Kentucky students light trash on fire after Elite 8 loss
- Georgia couple battles for the right to give surname Allah
- White artist's Emmett Till painting under fire at museum
- Children feared dead after avalanche hits Japanese resort
- Ivanka Trump and her children pose with an elephant
- Shoaib and Shadab lead Pakistan to opening win over Windies
- Lacklustre Romania held to goalless draw by Denmark
- Defoe scores on return for England in front of ill friend
- Ward and Washington on-target as Northern Ireland see off Norway
- The Latest: Kentucky, UNC have most combined tourney wins
More from Maryland
- Maryland judge to issue ruling in lawsuit challenging Trump travel ban
- Melania Trump refiles $150m libel lawsuit against Daily Mail site publisher
- Melania Trump's libel lawsuit against Daily Mail dismissed by Maryland judge
- CIA makes 12m pages of declassified documents searchable online
- Bomb threats target Jewish community centers from Florida to New Jersey
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.