- TABLE-David Baldacci's 'The Guilty' tops U.S. best-seller list
- Turkish military says met Russian attaches, explained downing of jet
- Egypt says 2nd round of voting saw 30 percent turnout
- NY declares victory in Alzheimer's drug antitrust lawsuit
- Police: Man threatened students learning to parallel park
- Anti-IS coalition with Russia is wishful thinking, experts warn
- American Airlines stops taking payment in Argentine currency
- Woman with late-stage cancer to get medical marijuana card
- US sanctions Syria-IS oil buyer, World Chess Federation chief
- Biden meets Balkan leaders at summit on refugees, threats
More from Maryland
- Towson diving coach charged in secret locker-room video scandal
- Top US swimming coach departs amid investigation into secret locker-room video
- Maryland college closed for weeks amid fears missing student may be armed
- ‘There is zero control’: report on Freddie Gray protests feeds crisis of confidence in police
- Maryland governor Larry Hogan announces he is '100% cancer free'
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.