- 4 adults found dead after shooting in Texas
- Mexico weighs house arrest for aged drug lord
- Eun Jeong Seong wins second straight US Girls' Junior
- Solar plane leaves Cairo on last leg of globe-circling trip
- Sheriff died doing what he's always done: helping others
- No Shortage Of Ways Marylanders Cope With Heat Wave
- Internal Reviews Underway For Officers Cleared in Freddie Gray Case
- Panteg AFC captain will never play again after severe head injuries suffered in Latvia
- Inquest shock: Pathologist investigating death of seven-year-old boy tells coroner that police failed to reveal high levels of cyanide gas in child's flooded home
- Expat OAPs see £400 a month wiped off their incomes after sharp slump in the pound following Brexit vote
More from Maryland
- FKA twigs holds free dance workshop before Baltimore concert
- 'I hear the screams every night': Freddie Gray's death haunts man who shot video
- Baltimore police fatally shoot man they say fired AR-15-style rifle at officers
- Dropped charge for highest ranking officer in Freddie Gray case
- Serial's Adnan Syed: doubts over cellphone evidence central to retrial
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.