- 'This is just the beginning': women who marched against Trump vow to fight on
- Israel approves 566 east Jerusalem settler homes
- Labour MPs attack Theresa May´s `extreme Brexit´ blueprint
- Zverev emerges from the depths to take out Murray
- Russia should not think sanctions will be lifted soon - PM
- Turkish police capture suspect in Istanbul rocket attacks - police sources
- DAN HODGES: Theresa May faces risk from man next door
- Tributes for the victims of the Melbourne massacre
- Passengers arrested for watching porn on their journeys
- Murderer Rena Salmon 'making devoted daughter homeless'
More from Maryland
- CIA makes 12m pages of declassified documents searchable online
- Bomb threats target Jewish community centers from Florida to New Jersey
- Temperatures plunge to new lows in midwest and northern plains
- Gas tanker explosion in Baltimore kills two amid harsh winter weather
- Bus crash in Baltimore kills six people and injures 10
Police are investigating a suspicious fire at a Montgomery County barber shop.
The fire happened at the Ebony Barbers shop on the 900 block of Bonifant Street around 2:30 a.m. Thursday.
Montgomery County fire officials say they believe some sort of incendiary device was involved in the fire.
It was put out quickly and no one was hurt.