- Protests in Germany overshadow anti-Islam party's convention
- Bale gives Madrid late win at Sociedad in Spanish league
- Iraqi forces fire tear gas, bullets in air at Green Zone protesters - sources
- Defoe penalty gives Sunderland vital EPL point against Stoke
- West Ham wins to keep EPL top 4 hopes alive
- CA convention is a homecoming of sorts for Carly Fiorina
- Extra 13 days aboard international space station for tim peake
- The Latest: Flood victims identify floating bodies
- Rosberg on pole in Russia as Hamilton's car fails again
- Swedish Princess Estelle is star of the show at King Carl Gustaf's birthday
More from Maryland
- Maryland University officials say racist drawing of lynching left on a library whiteboard was made by two black students
- Clinton and Trump Get Critical Wins in Maryland Primary
- Sanders' bid for black vote in Baltimore highlights struggles to broaden appeal
- Mr Smith goes to Washington: a British scribe's ticket to the 'Acela primary'
- 3 Arrested At Trump’s Rally In Maryland
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.