- Spain's acting premier launches new bid to take office
- US consumer confidence up sharply in August
- Ccourt: Gays can seek parental rights for nonbiological kids
- Five boys held over 'hate crime' death of polish man
- Turkish, Kurdish forces in Syria agree to 'stop shooting at each other'
- Roch Kubatko Of MASN On Orioles Attendance And Place In The Standings
- Tuesday, August 30, 2016
- Orioles Lose Ground In Division With 5-1 Loss To Blue Jays
- Football World Reacts to Colin Kaepernick’s Anthem Protest
- Rivalries Between AFC North Teams Already Heating Up
More from Maryland
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
- Activists call for Facebook 'censorship' change after Korryn Gaines death
- Baltimore officers cited for mistreatment of women in DoJ report
- Justice department says Baltimore police 'violate constitution' – video
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.