- Donald Trump lends name to new hotel so near – and so far from – White House
- Maybe 100,000 hijacked devices used in cyber attack: Dyn
- Inside the US-led coalition war on IS
- Juan mata settles manchester efl cup derby clash in united's favour
- School Board Member Resigns After Governor’s Education Order
- OC Police Searching for 2 Arcade Theft Suspects
- Roethlisberger Likely To Be Ready For Ravens In Week 9
- 3 Penguin Chicks Hatch At Maryland Zoo
- DraftKings, FanDuel Agree To $12M Settlement With NY
- 11-Month-Old Subject Of Amber Alert Found Safe On Sidewalk
More from Maryland
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.