- Wozniacki downs wildcard Osaka to win Pan Pacific Open
- The Latest: Mall shooting suspect 'zombie-like' when caught
- N. Korean defectors sold as brides in China want kids back
- North Korean defectors who became Chinese brides end silence
- China's Li seeks new tack in ties with Cuba
- Ashes to Auction: Capote Remains Sell for $45,000
- Doubts Remain After Charlotte Police Shooting Video Released
- Bill Nunn, Actor in “Do the Right Thing,” Dead at 63
- WEATHER BLOG: Cooler Air is Here
- 3 Bodies Found in the Sea off Florida Keys
More from Maryland
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton as elitist for 'deplorables' comment
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
OLNEY, Md. - Police shot and killed a man after a confrontation at an Olney restaurant.
It happened at the Urban Barbecue on Olney Sandy Spring Road Wednesday afternoon.
Witnesses say an angry customer went to his car and came back in with a gun.
Then he pointed it at his own head and at the heads of several restaurant employees.
Police were called in. They say he did not comply with orders, and they opened fire.
The two officers are now on routine leave during the investigation.
There is no ID yet on the gunman.