- Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
- Ariya Jutanugarn wins in Canada for 5th LPGA Tour title
- Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Women bare breasts for gender equality on GoTopless Day
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards
- The new breed of celebrity authors… Miranda and Monty’s dogs! Comedian and celebrity garden will go head to head as they publish books about their pets
- Ex-husband of accused murderer Sara Connor to visit her in her Bali prison cell
- Affairs of Ukip leadership hopeful who said: 'I've got no skeletons!' Favourite to win has been involved in the break-up of two marriages
- Burkini Britain: After the controversial French ban, this startling image from Brighton beach split UK opinion. But is it a symbol of repression or a sign of Muslim women's growing freedom?
- Mariah Carey's dying, HIV-positive sister Alison Carey arrested for prostitution
More from Maryland
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
- Activists call for Facebook 'censorship' change after Korryn Gaines death
- Baltimore officers cited for mistreatment of women in DoJ report
- Justice department says Baltimore police 'violate constitution' – video
There is an evidence dispute in the case against the man accused of killing his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son.
Curtis Lopez is charged with the murder of his estranged wife and son. (Photo: Montgomery County Police)
Cutis Lopez, 45, wants a judge to bar prosecutors from using his cellphone records.
Authorities used those records to trace his movements between the time Jane McQuain was last seen in October and the night her body was found beaten and stabbed to death in her Germantown home.
PHOTOS: William McQuain, 11, remembered after death
Authorities allege that Lopez, 45, is responsible for her murder and the murder of her son William in Montgomery County.
Lopez is charged with two counts each of murder and kidnapping and one count of robbery.
Lopez was arrested in North Carolina in mid-October, just days before William's body was found in the woods in Clarksburg.