- Ban junk food advertising during family tv shows, say mps
- Tory chairman lord feldman interviewed as witness over bullying row
- Jeremy corbyn to make ruling on labour stance over syria air strikes
- HIV-positive doctor says his dog saved his life
- Trump drops event with black pastors after some object
- Princess charlotte pretty in pink as kate and william release official photos
- World leaders begin talks over climate change after marchers demand action
- Peter andre becomes ninth celebrity to waltz off strictly come dancing
- British Brimstone missiles can hit vehicles doing 70mph generating little debris
- Tyson Fury has a darkside and he's not afraid to show it after Kitschko win
More from Maryland
- Towson diving coach charged in secret locker-room video scandal
- Top US swimming coach departs amid investigation into secret locker-room video
- Maryland college closed for weeks amid fears missing student may be armed
- ‘There is zero control’: report on Freddie Gray protests feeds crisis of confidence in police
- Maryland governor Larry Hogan announces he is '100% cancer free'
There is an evidence dispute in the case against the man accused of killing his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son.
Curtis Lopez is charged with the murder of his estranged wife and son. (Photo: Montgomery County Police)
Cutis Lopez, 45, wants a judge to bar prosecutors from using his cellphone records.
Authorities used those records to trace his movements between the time Jane McQuain was last seen in October and the night her body was found beaten and stabbed to death in her Germantown home.
PHOTOS: William McQuain, 11, remembered after death
Authorities allege that Lopez, 45, is responsible for her murder and the murder of her son William in Montgomery County.
Lopez is charged with two counts each of murder and kidnapping and one count of robbery.
Lopez was arrested in North Carolina in mid-October, just days before William's body was found in the woods in Clarksburg.