- West brom boss tony pulis wants to banish relegation fears forever
- US stocks mostly rise following strong economic report
- Everton boss ronald koeman would relish chance to bring wayne rooney back
- Wales captain sam warburton re-signs national dual contract
- Tottenham dismiss talk of move for manchester city striker sergio aguero
- Calais Jungle aerial images show how refugee camp is being torn down
- Property developer who showered two girlfriends with gifts faces jail
- Britain's borders not as secure as they should be, says counter-terrorism review
- John Podesta agreed to meet with head of mining conglomerate after appeal from Doug Band
- Alan Sorrentino stands by yoga pants letter that sparked parade in Barrington, Rhode Island
More from Maryland
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
There is an evidence dispute in the case against the man accused of killing his estranged wife and her 11-year-old son.
Curtis Lopez is charged with the murder of his estranged wife and son. (Photo: Montgomery County Police)
Cutis Lopez, 45, wants a judge to bar prosecutors from using his cellphone records.
Authorities used those records to trace his movements between the time Jane McQuain was last seen in October and the night her body was found beaten and stabbed to death in her Germantown home.
PHOTOS: William McQuain, 11, remembered after death
Authorities allege that Lopez, 45, is responsible for her murder and the murder of her son William in Montgomery County.
Lopez is charged with two counts each of murder and kidnapping and one count of robbery.
Lopez was arrested in North Carolina in mid-October, just days before William's body was found in the woods in Clarksburg.