- England batsman joe root hoping for same again at the wanderers
- New is video shows 'british boy blowing up prisoners'
- Liverpool ticket u-turn a "game-changer" claims football supporters federation
- Iranians rally to celebrate anniversary of 1979 revolution
- Cousin of teenage 'terror twins' guilty of syria jihad charges
- Parents asked to stop children urinating in school playground
- Dan biggar starts for wales in an unchanged starting line-up
- Traffic in britain hits highest level with 317.8bn miles travelled
- Ireland unsettled as france test looms in six nations
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performance
More from Maryland
- Serial fans' eyes on Baltimore as new ruling approaches for Adnan Syed
- Serial case: victim's family offers rare statement before hearing resumes
- Adnan Syed to argue his innocence at hearing to consider new evidence
- Barack Obama uses mosque visit to call for rounded Muslim characters on TV
- Woman tells Adnan Syed hearing she was dissuaded from providing him with potential alibi
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.