- Vikings pick WR Boehringer, a European first for NFL draft
- TABLE-South Korea April exports fall 11.2 pct y/y, near forecast
- McLeod blows past field to win 110 hurdles at Drake Relays
- Marlborough Man replaced by a WOMAN in Imperial Tobacco blu e-Cigs ad campaign
- DR ELLIE CANNON: I'm a woman of 63. Why am I going bald?
- Queen bans drones at Sandringham over fears pilots could spy on Royal Family
- Kate Middleton is a Vogue cover star but LIZ JONES says it's all a bit Boden
- Father drowned and son missing after their boat smashed into rock and sank in minutes
- How low can the RSPCA go? Animal charity seizes nurse's cats while she's in hospital and looks on as her pet sheep are slaughtered to feed hunting dogs
- HEALTH NOTES: Alesha Dixon says keeping trim is child's play
More from Maryland
- Maryland University officials say racist drawing of lynching left on a library whiteboard was made by two black students
- Clinton and Trump Get Critical Wins in Maryland Primary
- Sanders' bid for black vote in Baltimore highlights struggles to broaden appeal
- Mr Smith goes to Washington: a British scribe's ticket to the 'Acela primary'
- 3 Arrested At Trump’s Rally In Maryland
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.