- Fox News' Ed Henry returning in new role after 4 months off
- Premiership chief executive does not like the idea of international breakaway
- Lewis hamilton targets belgian grand prix win despite engine penalty
- Manchester city face 'very tough' task after landing barcelona and celtic tests
- Cristiano ronaldo wins uefa best player in europe award
- Orioles Need Tillman Healthy, Davis To Keep Crushin’
- Salisbury Target Store Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- BWI Set A New Record For Passengers In June
- Maryland Announces Men’s Basketball 2016-17 Schedule
- Fire Marshal Probes Fiery Blast That Destroyed Rural Home
More from Maryland
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
- Activists call for Facebook 'censorship' change after Korryn Gaines death
- Baltimore officers cited for mistreatment of women in DoJ report
- Justice department says Baltimore police 'violate constitution' – video
- Maryland floods: men form human chain to save woman stuck in car
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.