- Uganda: Police stop gay pride parade deemed illegal
- Syrian troops advance near Aleppo, water cut off across city
- Zverev upsets Berdych 6-4, 6-4 to reach St. Petersburg final
- New African-American history museum took a decade in build
- Wildlife convention aimed at saving species opens in S. Africa
- Rejoice! Jeremy Corbyn's landslide re-election is met with glee by Tories, Corbynistas and even GERRY ADAMS
- White House knew Hillary was using a private server and Obama used pseudonym in emails
- Young Syrian children are among those injured by new Aleppo airstrikes which killed at least 25 civilians as 2million are left without water
- Charlotte police release photographs of looters including a young white woman and a white man
- North Korea threatens US with 'tremendous consequences beyond imagination' and tells UN it has no choice but to develop nuclear bombs?
More from Maryland
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton as elitist for 'deplorables' comment
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
- Activists call for Facebook 'censorship' change after Korryn Gaines death
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.