- Justin Timberlake: 'I had no idea' voting selfie was illegal
- Warford manager walter mazzarri unconcerned by efl investigation
- Angelique kerber and dominika cibulkova through to semi-finals in singapore
- Superstar ally Michelle Obama hits trail with Clinton
- Shareece Wright Talks Ravens Bye, Moving Forward And Tackling Cancer
- Woman Wins On Scratch-Off While Trying To Prove They’re A Waste Of Money
- Maryland Offers New Accessible Voting System For The Blind
- Maryland Signs Mark Turgeon To Four-Year Contract Extension
- Sotheby’s to Auction Rockwell Painting on 1944 Election
- Pa. Woman Charged After Man With Maggot-Filled Foot Wounds Dies
More from Maryland
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.