- Paula radcliffe: ioc decision is a sad day for clean sport
- Lewis hamilton highlights spanish crash after hitting the front in f1 title race
- Jose mourinho criticises question on shaking hands with pep guardiola
- Johanna konta to face venus williams in first wta final of her career
- Chris froome joins elite with third tour de france win
- Munich Shooter Was Bullied Loner, Planned Attack for A Year
- Protesters Hit the Streets for Hot Day of Marches Before DNC
- Report Says Prison Spending Outpacing Education Budget
- Baltimore Co. Police Investigating Death of 20-year-old in Dundalk
- Suspect Opens Fire On Off-Duty Maryland Sheriff, Authorities Say
More from Maryland
- FKA twigs holds free dance workshop before Baltimore concert
- 'I hear the screams every night': Freddie Gray's death haunts man who shot video
- Baltimore police fatally shoot man they say fired AR-15-style rifle at officers
- Dropped charge for highest ranking officer in Freddie Gray case
- Serial's Adnan Syed: doubts over cellphone evidence central to retrial
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.