- Coffins laid outside tfl office to represent cyclists killed on city's roads
- Shevchenko to join Ukraine coaching staff - report
- Manchester united won't stop vardy breaking scoring record, says ranieri
- Manuel pellegrini unfazed by talk linking pep guardiola with manchester city job
- 22 drown as minibus runs off road in Burkina Faso
- Tyson fury to consider retiring if he fails to beat wladimir klitschko
- Rocker Jack White's Third Man Records store opens in Detroit
- Documents: White House fence jumper left suicide note
- The Latest: Gunman brought 'items' to Planned Parenthood
- Australian Christmas tree sets record with 518,838 lights
More from Maryland
- Towson diving coach charged in secret locker-room video scandal
- Top US swimming coach departs amid investigation into secret locker-room video
- Maryland college closed for weeks amid fears missing student may be armed
- ‘There is zero control’: report on Freddie Gray protests feeds crisis of confidence in police
- Maryland governor Larry Hogan announces he is '100% cancer free'
La PLATA, Md. - The Charles County Sheriff's Office says rewards of up to $6,000 are being offered for information about a slaying in La Plata in April.
Police say 32-year-old Martin Hawkins Jr. of La Plata was shot and killed April 18. Despite extensive investigation, detectives are seeking more information.
The Sheriff's Office is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to an arrest and indictment. Charles County Crime Solvers is offering an additional reward of up to $1,000.