- Gillespie to leave Yorkshire at end of season
- iPhone spyware spotlights Israel's secretive surveillance industry
- New Zealand slump to 118-6 after pace barrage
- Five people detained over fire at Brussels criminology institute
- AP Interview: Tokyo leader vows Olympics, policy leadership
- Apocalypse now? Massive mushroom cloud terrifies residents in Siberia
- The likeness between stars and offspring including Vanessa Paradis and Lily-Rose Depp
- Welsh Mums admit to spending more on their child's birthday present than rest of the UK
- Cancer sufferers share tales of their illness
- Goldsmiths at war over burkinis on the beaches
More from Maryland
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
- Activists call for Facebook 'censorship' change after Korryn Gaines death
- Baltimore officers cited for mistreatment of women in DoJ report
- Justice department says Baltimore police 'violate constitution' – video
ABERDEEN, Md. - Authorities say an Aberdeen man fatally shot himself after shooting and injuring his live-in girlfriend.
The Harford County Sheriff's Office says the 48-year-old woman was shot early Saturday morning and fled to a neighbor's house along with 1 of her adult daughters.
The other adult daughter remained inside the home with the armed man, later identified as 45-year-old Elroy Cole. Deputies located her inside a rear bedroom and helped her escape through a rear window.
Police then entered the home and found Cole dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The female gunshot victim was taken to Shock Trauma in Baltimore, where she was treated and released.