- Final stop of craft that flew to Capitol? The garbage heap
- ICC urges dialogue with African nations set to quit
- 'Jackie' says she felt pressure to be in Rolling Stone story
- Policy Prescriptions: Trump and Clinton on veterans
- Man won't get to cover neo-Nazi tattoos during murder trial
- Singer Pete Burns dies of a cardiac arrest aged 57
- Cute panda can't stop biting his friend's ear as they play in their enclosure in China
- Air India's Delhi to San Francisco flight becomes world's longest non-stop journey
- Limiting kids' time on smartphones and tablets to an hour a day 'makes happier children'
- Pregnant women embrace 'maternity swag' inspired by Kim Kardashian on Instagram
More from Maryland
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton as elitist for 'deplorables' comment
ABERDEEN, Md. - Authorities say an Aberdeen man fatally shot himself after shooting and injuring his live-in girlfriend.
The Harford County Sheriff's Office says the 48-year-old woman was shot early Saturday morning and fled to a neighbor's house along with 1 of her adult daughters.
The other adult daughter remained inside the home with the armed man, later identified as 45-year-old Elroy Cole. Deputies located her inside a rear bedroom and helped her escape through a rear window.
Police then entered the home and found Cole dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The female gunshot victim was taken to Shock Trauma in Baltimore, where she was treated and released.