- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
More from Maryland
- Maryland judge to issue ruling in lawsuit challenging Trump travel ban
- Melania Trump refiles $150m libel lawsuit against Daily Mail site publisher
- Melania Trump's libel lawsuit against Daily Mail dismissed by Maryland judge
- CIA makes 12m pages of declassified documents searchable online
- Bomb threats target Jewish community centers from Florida to New Jersey
ABERDEEN, Md. - Authorities say an Aberdeen man fatally shot himself after shooting and injuring his live-in girlfriend.
The Harford County Sheriff's Office says the 48-year-old woman was shot early Saturday morning and fled to a neighbor's house along with 1 of her adult daughters.
The other adult daughter remained inside the home with the armed man, later identified as 45-year-old Elroy Cole. Deputies located her inside a rear bedroom and helped her escape through a rear window.
Police then entered the home and found Cole dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The female gunshot victim was taken to Shock Trauma in Baltimore, where she was treated and released.