- Japan's foreign minister, Putin meet ahead of Tokyo visit
- Dylann Roof's lawyers want back on death penalty case
- 4 major world cities pledge to eliminate diesel vehicles
- Federal civil rights trial under way in Rikers beating death
- Kerry: US, Russia studying new ideas to stop Syria fighting
- Birmingham footage of homeless man's final moments who died on coldest night of the year
- Cat named Lobstah has one paw which is shaped like a CLAW thanks to unfortunate deformity
- The world's oldest artificial Christmas tree is found in a dusty box 140 YEARS later
- Trump team makes legal bid to block all THREE recounts
- Griezmann, ronaldo and messi on three-man shortlist for best fifa player award
More from Maryland
- Bus crash in Baltimore kills six people and injures 10
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
ABERDEEN, Md. - Authorities say an Aberdeen man fatally shot himself after shooting and injuring his live-in girlfriend.
The Harford County Sheriff's Office says the 48-year-old woman was shot early Saturday morning and fled to a neighbor's house along with 1 of her adult daughters.
The other adult daughter remained inside the home with the armed man, later identified as 45-year-old Elroy Cole. Deputies located her inside a rear bedroom and helped her escape through a rear window.
Police then entered the home and found Cole dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The female gunshot victim was taken to Shock Trauma in Baltimore, where she was treated and released.