- Safety A Focus At Baltimore International Auto Show
- Garceau: Pro Football Hall Of Fame’s Class of 2016
- Charging Hover Board Causes Fire At Baltimore School
- Twitter Moves To Actively Seek Out Terrorist Supporters
- Senate Again Delays Veto Override Vote On Felons Voting Bill
- Md. Lawmaker Moves To Decriminalize Drugs Like Heroin
- Court Orders Reconsideration Of Maryland Gun Law Ruling
- Jeremy Conn: Favorite Prop Bets For Super Bowl
- Best Of The Scott Garceau Show Week Of 02-01-16
- Pope Francis will become first pope to meet Russian Orthodox Patriarch
More from Maryland
- Obama To Visit U.S. Mosque In Maryland
- Baltimore warns that children are at risk of lead poisoning from paint
- Winter storm leaves eight dead along east coast
- Freddie Gray trial to resume after judge denies motion to force officer to testify
- Governor Martin O'Malley lives up to his third wheel status as NBC moderators give him just 10 seconds to respond to question before cutting to commercial break in Dem debate
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.