- Australia seal 333-run Test win over India
- Afghan official: IS militants kill 11 in mosque ambush
- Comey in middle of political fray over Trump and Russians
- Bjoergen wins record 15th world cross-country ski title
- Azerbaijan soldiers killed in Karabakh fighting
- Brazilian lawyer dumped career to become a PROSTITUTE
- Man is found dead in Hollywood's famed Magic Castle'
- How Siri and Alexa create a generation of spoilt brats
- Women arrested over Kim Jong-nam worked massage parlours
- The secret of happiness? Live life in the slow lane
More from Maryland
- Melania Trump refiles $150m libel lawsuit against Daily Mail site publisher
- Melania Trump's libel lawsuit against Daily Mail dismissed by Maryland judge
- CIA makes 12m pages of declassified documents searchable online
- Bomb threats target Jewish community centers from Florida to New Jersey
- Temperatures plunge to new lows in midwest and northern plains
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.