- New York City seeks U.S. funds for $1 mln daily security costs for Trump
- Angola's Dos Santos not up for re-election in 2017 -party document
- Gambia's President Jammeh concedes defeat in Dec. 1 election
- Washington Monument shut until at least 2019 for repairs
- 6 people secured after failed armed robbery in Paris
- ‘Harry Potter’ Play Eyes Broadway Jump In Spring 2018
- Garceau: 5 In, 5 Out Of The NFL Playoff Picture
- Ravens And Dolphins Vie For Playoff Spots On Sunday
- Lombardi: Ravens Can Win ‘If They Are Patient With Running Game’
- Buck Showalter Talks Pitching, Fields At Camden Yards & More On Hot Stove Show
More from Maryland
- Bus crash in Baltimore kills six people and injures 10
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.