- Qpr "unable to proceed" with hasselbaink probe without sight of evidence
- Lewis hamilton feels he has 'less to lose' as he chases title rival nico rosberg
- Rosetta spacecraft crash lands on comet 67p ending £1 billion mission
- Ryder Cup gets underway with Spieth, Reed vs. Stenson, Rose
- Driver who killed young actor and aunt acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Baby Born With DNA From 3 People, First From New Technique
- Trump Shames Ex-Beauty Pageant Winner for Sexual History
- Barack Obama welcomes Olympic heroes to the White House
- Ex-rugby star Kyran Bracken rents his £3.5m mansion for X Factor wannabes to live in
- British Holidaymaker in Turkey watched as her boyfriend plunged to death from clifftop
More from Maryland
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
- Donald Trump attacks Hillary Clinton as elitist for 'deplorables' comment
- Baltimore's newly revealed surveillance program raises legal questions
- Baltimore police confirms aerial surveillance of city residents
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.