- Two children, 10 and 12, scream in horror as they see their mother crushed to death in Australian theme park tragedy when they are thrown clear from raft which flipped and killed four people
- New York police officers COULD be charged over Eric Garner's death
- Amy Schumer slammed as being racist for parody of Beyonce's Formation
- Police: Gunman kills 1, himself, in workplace shooting
- High court steps into fight on Vanderbilts' Breakers mansion
- Vatican, Argentine church to open 'dirty war' archives
- Kerber beats Halep, goes to 2-0 in Red Group at WTA Finals
- Russia: Humanitarian corridors in Syria's Aleppo still open
- Police: Elderly Woman and Adult Male Murdered at Home
- Baltimore Student Leads White House Kid Science Advisors
More from Maryland
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
- Police officer will not be charged in fatal shooting of Korryn Gaines
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.