- Germany arrests 2 brothers suspected of extremism
- Tale of 2 cakes: Trump's inaugural treat mirrors Obama's
- Volunteer on USS Yorktown celebrates 95th birthday
- Scotland's Sturgeon raises independence spectre after court ruling
- Germany nears decision to beef up short-range air defences - sources
- WEATHER BLOG: “Perfect Day” On Wednesday
- YouTube's Joey Salads walks around NYC in Trump hat
- First funerals take place for victims of Italian avalanche
- Derailment disrupts rail services amid only `one or two´ Southern cancellations
- Sunderland sign Joleon Lescott on a short-term contract
More from Maryland
- CIA makes 12m pages of declassified documents searchable online
- Bomb threats target Jewish community centers from Florida to New Jersey
- Temperatures plunge to new lows in midwest and northern plains
- Gas tanker explosion in Baltimore kills two amid harsh winter weather
- Bus crash in Baltimore kills six people and injures 10
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.