- Tanzanian frees musician arrested for mocking the government
- Bangladesh army kills 4 insurgents, ends 4-day standoff
- London terror: Family of Kurt Cochran tell of forgiveness
- EDF gets consent to start building Hinkley C plant
- Robbie Brady to lead depleted Republic of Ireland against Iceland
- Report on Alabama gov. affair may revive impeachment effort
- House intel chairman met source on White House grounds
- Authorities Investigating After 4-Year-Old Falls From 3rd Story Window
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels
- 3-27-17: PNC High School Lacrosse Monday Morning Match-Up
More from Maryland
- Maryland judge to issue ruling in lawsuit challenging Trump travel ban
- Melania Trump refiles $150m libel lawsuit against Daily Mail site publisher
- Melania Trump's libel lawsuit against Daily Mail dismissed by Maryland judge
- CIA makes 12m pages of declassified documents searchable online
- Bomb threats target Jewish community centers from Florida to New Jersey
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.