- Chloe Moretz slips into skin-tight leather trousers and low-cut camisole
- Delta Goodrem plays in-store performance at Westfield Hornsby in Sydney
- Labour anti-semitism row 'nonsense stirred by embittered blairites': livingstone
- Ferne McCann flaunts her incredible figure in a plunging black jumpsuit as she heads out after Gatsby with reality star pals Vicky Pattison and Jess Wright
- Chrissy Teigen gushes over daughter Luna as she shares Instagram photo of newborn bathing
- Chelsea star Willian vows the Blues will win titles under Antonio Conte next season after their disappointing Premier League defence
- Naomi Watts cuddles up to handsome beau Liev Schreiber and their beloved children in sweet family snap
- Super stylish Chrissy Teigen shows off her amazing post-baby figure in a breezy black ensemble just two weeks after giving birth
- Kym Johnson gushes over her fiancé Robert Herjavec on International Dance Day
- Kate Hudson flaunts her assets in plunging black jumpsuit as she leads the glamour at star-studded grand opening of a new Las Vegas nightclub
More from Maryland
- Maryland University officials say racist drawing of lynching left on a library whiteboard was made by two black students
- Clinton and Trump Get Critical Wins in Maryland Primary
- Sanders' bid for black vote in Baltimore highlights struggles to broaden appeal
- Mr Smith goes to Washington: a British scribe's ticket to the 'Acela primary'
- 3 Arrested At Trump’s Rally In Maryland
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.