- One dead in shooting at Bangladeshi Shi'ite mosque
- Adele smashes oasis's sales record as 25 proves a winner
- Wayne rooney still confident of champions league progress for manchester united
- Claudio ranieri confident he can tempt jamie vardy and riyad mahrez to stay
- Brazil arrests push Petrobras probe back to Rousseff's door
- Harry hails 'milestone' opening of mamohato children's centre in lesotho
- Minimum 22-year term for man who drowned grandson, 9, in bath
- Regional differences in childhood obesity rates - report
- Adele announces first tour in five years for new album '25'
- Victory for families in carers' benefit cap challenge
More from Maryland
- Towson diving coach charged in secret locker-room video scandal
- Top US swimming coach departs amid investigation into secret locker-room video
- Maryland college closed for weeks amid fears missing student may be armed
- ‘There is zero control’: report on Freddie Gray protests feeds crisis of confidence in police
- Maryland governor Larry Hogan announces he is '100% cancer free'
WESTMINSTER, Md. - A wine festival in Maryland will include two new wineries from Carroll County.
The Carroll County Times reports the two wineries joining The Maryland Wine Festival in Westminster this weekend are Detour Winery and Old Westminster Winery.
Detour Winery is located on the western edge of the county and planted their vines in 2008. They started wine production in 2010.
Old Westminster Winery was established in 2010 and produced its first vintage in 2011. The winery is located just three miles from the Carroll County Farm Museum where the festival is held. It is not yet open to the public.