- U.S. greenlights Norwegian Air flights in blow to U.S. industry
- Dustin Johnson, Hideki Matsuyama tied for lead in Bahamas
- Trump speaks with Taiwan leader, risking Chinese anger
- U.S. president-elect, in break with practice, speaks to Taiwan's leader
- Political donor pleads guilty to investment fraud scheme
- Jury Finds Teen Not Guilty Of 1st-Degree Murder In Bowers Case
- Oxford University students dress as Santa Claus for drunken night out
- How Ed Sheeran has become loved by all A-List celebrities
- Colombian plane crash survivor cal out into the darkness for his work colleagues
- Jury deadlocked in white South Carolina cop's trial for shooting death of Walter Scott
More from Maryland
- Bus crash in Baltimore kills six people and injures 10
- Adnan Syed asks for release from prison while he awaits retrial in Serial case
- Eye in the sky: billionaires' surveillance project raises privacy fears in Baltimore
- Woman searches for missing 78-year-old turtle she's had since she was five
- Baltimore man who called 911 for help dies after being punched by police
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. - Playboy magazine says the University of Virginia is America's top party school.
The magazine's 2012 Top Party Schools list is featured in the October college issue.
Playboy said Tuesday in a news release that the rankings are based on 900 data points across three categories: sex, sports and nightlife.
Playboy's editors rated U.Va. second for sex, third for nightlife and 16th for sports.
The University of Southern California was rated No. 2 overall, followed by the University of Florida, the University of Texas and the University of Wisconsin.