- CANADA STOCKS-TSX adds to record high; led by energy, Restaurant Brands
- Soccer-Five-star Manchester City edge thriller with Monaco
- Floods that saturated Louisiana also damaged its seed rice
- Atletico beats Leverkusen 4-2 in Germany in Champions League
- School district agrees to remove Ten Commandments monument
- Keidel: Where Should Tony Romo Go?
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Runaway Cow Dies After Leading Police On Wild Chase In New York City
More from Baltimore
BALTIMORe (WJZ) — The Baltimore Orioles will conduct an open tryout to find ballgirls and ballboys for the 2017 season at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Saturday, March 4.
The judges will include members of the Orioles’ front office and CBS RADIO personalities Greg Caprenter, co-host of Today’s 101.9 WLIF’s morning show, and Reagan Warfield, co-host of MIX 106.5’s morning show.
Outgoing and athletic men and women ages 18 and older who are interested in serving as ballboys and ballgirls for the Orioles during the upcoming 2017 season are invited to try out for a position at Oriole Park beginning at noon on March 4.
Those interested should dress casually, bring their own gloves, and use the Home Plate Plaza entrance to Oriole Park on the southwest corner of the ballpark. Resumes are also recommended. Complimentary parking will be available in Lot A.
In addition to being able to handle a glove and field ground balls, interested candidates should be personable, customer-service oriented, and available to work the entire 2017 season.