- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
More from Baltimore
Keith Cavanaugh of the Terrapin Times joined Ed and Rob to talk about the Terps playing for the Big Ten title against Wisconsin on Sunday.
Maryland, Wisconsin and Purdue are now in a tie for first place in the Big Ten.
The Terps can claim sole possession of first by beating the Badgers on Sunday in Madison if Michigan State beats Purdue on Saturday.
Keith Cavanaugh said, “They’re finding ways to win. They’re road warriors for sure and I like their chances this Sunday against Wisconsin.”
Maryland and Wisconsin both won on the other team’s home court last season, which was Maryland’s only home conference loss during its first two years in the Big Ten. Maryland is currently 6-1 on the road in Big Ten play.
Tune in to hear the full interview below: