- US STOCKS-Wall St opens lower as energy, finance stocks weigh
- IPO of Snapchat company oversubscribed
- US new-home sales rise in sign of housing market health
- Dems tap former Kentucky governor to counter Trump speech
- Kraft's shock bid triggers Unilever focus on short-term value
- The world’s best HIDDEN beaches revealed
- Colourised images show the luxury aboard the Titanic
- McDonald's to close 12th century medieval branch
- The scientific proof that you CAN die of a broken heart
- Ex-cop charged with shooting girl, 15, in the back
More from Baltimore
Keith Cavanaugh of the Terrapin Times joined Ed and Rob to talk about the Terps playing for the Big Ten title against Wisconsin on Sunday.
Maryland, Wisconsin and Purdue are now in a tie for first place in the Big Ten.
The Terps can claim sole possession of first by beating the Badgers on Sunday in Madison if Michigan State beats Purdue on Saturday.
Keith Cavanaugh said, “They’re finding ways to win. They’re road warriors for sure and I like their chances this Sunday against Wisconsin.”
Maryland and Wisconsin both won on the other team’s home court last season, which was Maryland’s only home conference loss during its first two years in the Big Ten. Maryland is currently 6-1 on the road in Big Ten play.
Tune in to hear the full interview below: