- West Ham searching for 'one good result' to gain momentum
- Former BlackRock fund manager charged with insider dealing in UK
- Anti-racism group reports banana at Champions League game
- Pakistan: Indian fire kills 2 Pakistani soldiers in Kashmir
- California suspends significant ties with Wells Fargo
- CCTV shows missing RAF serviceman, 23, who may have tried to walk three hours back to base after night out
- Woman whose chest was so small she couldn't breastfeed
- Ben Needham search finds decomposed matter on Greek farm
- Two lions escape their enclosure at German zoo as keepers trawl the tourist attraction for the missing pair before they attack other animals
- Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe is to retire after 5 years
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?