- Kurdish-aligned group in north Syria says targeted by Turkish warplanes
- Kurdish-led Syrian forces report Turkish air raids on bases
- Kaine's wife, Anne Holton, no stranger to political stage
- Italy's quake survivors fear family villages will become ghost towns
- Flash flooding prompts rescues, closures in Kansas City
- Pub sign asking visitors to hit back at neighbours goes viral
- Sara Connor takes a psychiatric test in a grim and grotty jail
- Police to use facial recognition software to beat crime at Notting Hill Carnival
- Lloyds boss Antonio Horta-Osorio 'hooked up with secret lover in San Francisco'
- Bridge collapses onto lorry on motorway causing traffic misery for shocked motorists
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?