- Neymar double as Barca's rampant strikers sink Sociedad
- Vardy breaks record as Leicester draw with United
- Sanctions only deepen Russia-Turkish problem -Turkish official
- Thousands of Arab Israelis protest Islamic Movement ban
- Donald Trump reframes claim that Muslims cheered 9/11
- Pope prays for strife-torn Burundi
- Jamie vardy breaks premier league record but foxes are foiled by united
- Fresh pardon hopes for jailed Saudi blogger
- Coast Guard finds body believed to be missing Chilean man
- The Latest: Wintry storm blamed for 4 more Kansas deaths
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?