- Maryland VS Bowie State Game Time Change
- Chesapeake Bay’s Health Starting To Improve
- NTSB Recommends .05 Legal Limit For Alcohol
- Super Bowl Commercials Put Charm City In The Spotlight
- Volunteer School Aide Charged With Making Child Porn
- Harford Co. Putting City School Trips On Hold Indefinitely
- Outpouring Of Support For Woman Run Down In Fells Point Incident
- No. 2 Maryland Relies On Big Ten’s Best Defense To Win
- Stanford University and University of California scientists find that SIGHING keeps us alive
- Kilburn High Road residents are trying to block a 13th betting shop from opening
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?