- Widows of victims of Nigeria's Boko Haram say aid overdue
- Iran's president says US election offers only bad or worse choice
- Iraqi Kurds say they captured town near Mosul
- England need two wickets, Bangladesh 33 runs to win test
- AT&T-Time Warner may signal start of new media industry consolidation
- Several Earthquakes Recorded In Oklahoma In Past Two Days
- Bill Murray Crashes White House Press Briefing
- Brazilian jeweller shot DEAD as he tries to fight off armed robber on CCTV
- British scientists discover pill to stop sperm swimming that men could take before sex
- More than 80 people arrested at protests against oil pipe linein North Dakota
More from Baltimore
As nations battle it out for sports supremacy at the Olympics in London this summer, we can all acknowledge that when it comes to fashion, the Brits have us beat.
Vivienne Westwood, Victoria Beckham, Burberry, Kate Moss, Kate Middleton, Twiggy, the late Princess Diana and Alexander McQueen ... what is it about the British that allows them to excel at clothing design and setting standards?