- Ban junk food advertising during family tv shows, say mps
- Tory chairman lord feldman interviewed as witness over bullying row
- Jeremy corbyn to make ruling on labour stance over syria air strikes
- HIV-positive doctor says his dog saved his life
- Trump drops event with black pastors after some object
- Princess charlotte pretty in pink as kate and william release official photos
- World leaders begin talks over climate change after marchers demand action
- Peter andre becomes ninth celebrity to waltz off strictly come dancing
- British Brimstone missiles can hit vehicles doing 70mph generating little debris
- Tyson Fury has a darkside and he's not afraid to show it after Kitschko win
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.