- Only one man to face trial over alleged offences at cyril smith-linked school
- Breivik attack survivor says brexit side won 'by spreading fear of immigration'
- Mother of slain California black man wants peaceful protest
- England injury double blow as james anderson and mark wood miss bangladesh tour
- British Airways reveals its new economy class M&S food options as free meals are scrapped
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte lookalikes run amok on This Morning
- Bernie Ecclestone's mother-in-law spotted in London for first time since Brazil kidnapping
- Just seven doctors left in bombed-out Syrian city of Aleppo to treat 250,000
- Tesla driver injured as car on autopilot crashes into tourist bus in Germany
- Student in a coma saved when she wiggled toe as doctors about to turn off life-support
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.