- Charges added against men accused of beating Ravens fan
- Man arrested over police hit-and-run in glasgow
- Spain to keep Italian basketball coach Scariolo until 2020
- 'assertive' russia trying to intimidate europe with nuclear presence, nato warns
- British holidaymaker hospitalized after contracting severe stomach bug in Turkey
- East End boozer that sells 'straightforward' dishes like devilled mussels and pheasant pie wins coveted Pub of the Year award from Michelin
- Gym fanatic almost dies after toothache triggers a 50 pills-a-day codeine addiction
- Motorist who built fake website in bid to avoid speeding fine is jailed
- Coast Guard shows off 20TON cocaine haul and drug smuggling submersible
- Bournemouth boss eddie howe sees improvements in jack wilshere
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.