- Cancer sufferer collects 1,500 'beads of courage' for every procedure in hospital
- UK weather sees Britain shiver as Valentine's Day brings coldest night in 4 years
- Machines could make half of humans unemployed in 30 years
- Fears that hand grenades will be thrown at funerals of Dublin's gang murders
- Harper Beckham shows off her style credentials in cute little black dress as she joins father David and brothers on the front row of Victoria's fashion show
- Cuba returns dummy Hellfire missile mistakenly received
- Whole Foods considers adding tattoo parlors to its stores in bid to attract millennials
- Hillary Clinton mocks GOP for 'non-stop bickering' in Saturday's Republican debate
- 150,000 Antarctica penguins die after iceberg grounded in breeding grounds
- Tens of thousands of SHARKS seen migrating near Florida's Palm Beach
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.