- Vikings pick WR Boehringer, a European first for NFL draft
- TABLE-South Korea April exports fall 11.2 pct y/y, near forecast
- McLeod blows past field to win 110 hurdles at Drake Relays
- Marlborough Man replaced by a WOMAN in Imperial Tobacco blu e-Cigs ad campaign
- DR ELLIE CANNON: I'm a woman of 63. Why am I going bald?
- Queen bans drones at Sandringham over fears pilots could spy on Royal Family
- Kate Middleton is a Vogue cover star but LIZ JONES says it's all a bit Boden
- Father drowned and son missing after their boat smashed into rock and sank in minutes
- How low can the RSPCA go? Animal charity seizes nurse's cats while she's in hospital and looks on as her pet sheep are slaughtered to feed hunting dogs
- HEALTH NOTES: Alesha Dixon says keeping trim is child's play
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.