- Hospitality boss held in rio ticket touting probe 'set to be released'
- 'british boy executing prisoner' in is video
- Itv pulls plug as i am team gb campaign bids to get britain moving
- Rosberg takes pole at Belgian GP; Hamilton at the back
- M20 closed after lorry crash causes footbridge collapse
- Girl, nine, who died saving her five-year-old sister in Italy earthquake is one of the first 35 victims laid to rest in state funeral as bishop tells mourners: 'We will rebuild our houses - together'
- WHIPS used by sex killers Fred and Rose West go on display in crime museum
- Terminally-ill woman sees her unborn child for first time at Victoria hospital, Fife
- Nicki Minaj's brother given time to consider plea deal over child sex abuse charges
- Pep guardiola determined to get his message across at manchester city
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.