- Judge rules on Ocado tycoon Tim Steiner's £116million divorce
- Jeremy Corbyn has 'metropolitan' view of the world claims Owen Smith
- Fiat Chrysler to invest $1.48 bln in Sterling Heights plant
- Irish jockey paralyzed after falling off horse dies aged 41
- Mom livestreams daughter's beating; police investigating
- 3 convicted in string of jewelry store heists across South
- DuPont expects profit to jump as it speeds up cost cutting
- Terminally ill father has just weeks left to live after his appendix BURST
- Manchester Airport 'secure' car parking companies leave vehicles outside pubs
- FCA reveals 5m credit cards may never be paid off
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mike Schuh
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsFells Point, Fire, Firefighters, Four Alarm, South Broadway
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ) – For the second time in less than six months, a massive fire tears through the same building in Fells Point.
Mike Schuh reports the fire started around 4 a.m. Tuesday.
In June, the Fresh Food Market went up in flames in the 500-block of South Broadway. Now, the five-story structure, partially demolished and partially collapsed, took four alarms and 100 firefighters to keep the flames away from adjacent buildings.
No firemen were sent inside the fire and no one was injured. Investigators don’t know yet if there were any squatters inside at the time. Gas and electric had been cut off, and the building was boarded up.
So much water was used on the fire, there is minor street flooding south of the fire on Fleet Street.
The rear of the building collapsed in this latest fire.
Stay with WJZ.COM for the latest on this developing story.