- Trump speaks directly with Taiwan's leader, irking China
- Boss of notorious London crime family Patrick 'Patsy' Adams jailed for shooting a 'grass'
- Hampshire mother's joy as her sons who were born at 23 weeks
- Airbnb settles row with New York City officials after threats it could be fined thousands of dollars for illegal sublets and vows to work WITH them to clamp down on guilty landlords
- Road rage ends in McKnight's death; criticism of case looms
- Jury going into next week in ex-officer's murder trial
- Nations set to approve heritage protection fund
- China lodges protest over Trump call with Taiwan president
- BEL MOONEY: I've been a slave to my cruel partner for 30 years
- Erupting geysers, dramatic waterfalls and epic fjords: Stunning drone footage captures the breathtaking beauty of Norway and Iceland
More from Baltimore
- Ravens Injury Report Wk 13: Cornerback Jimmy Smith To Play Against Dolphins
- Mall Of America, Nation’s Biggest, Hires First Black Santa
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Jury Finds Teen Not Guilty Of 1st-Degree Murder In Bowers Case
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsBaltimore, Home Invasion, investigation, Police, Sons, Woman
BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a woman is in critical condition and her two sons are dead after a shooting at a home in Baltimore.
Baltimore City Police spokesman Det. Vernon Davis says the shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 2500- block of West Lafayette Avenue.
Davis said the men were 19 and 23 and were shot in the upper body. They were identified as Darian Horton and Allen Horton. The woman, who is 48, was in critical but stable condition on Wednesday and had injuries to her hand and face.
Police are investigating.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)