- Nintendo cuts profit outlook as yen strength offsets Pokemon
- DONG Energy looks at shedding oil and gas in strategy rethink
- Taliban attack Afghan provincial centre, cut highway
- Afghan official: Taliban insurgents abduct, kill 20 people
- Pokemon Go boost limited as Nintendo cuts profit forecast
- Brexit poll suggests Theresa May has backing of the Great British public
- Researchers find genetically engineered virus reduces desire to drink in infected mice
- Billy Bush already being considered for a new TV role a WEEK after being fired from 'Today' following his role in Trump 'grab them by the p****' tape
- DCFS extend probe into Brad Pitt's parenting after 'new accusation'
- Women lawmakers face sexism, violence on job - report
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsBaltimore, Home Invasion, investigation, Police, Sons, Woman
BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a woman is in critical condition and her two sons are dead after a shooting at a home in Baltimore.
Baltimore City Police spokesman Det. Vernon Davis says the shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 2500- block of West Lafayette Avenue.
Davis said the men were 19 and 23 and were shot in the upper body. They were identified as Darian Horton and Allen Horton. The woman, who is 48, was in critical but stable condition on Wednesday and had injuries to her hand and face.
Police are investigating.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)