- Dynamo kiev ordered to play next three european home matches behind closed doors
- Sepp blatter challenging attempt to remove him as fifa president, says advisor
- Steven gerrard to train with liverpool next week
- Arsene wenger challenges arsenal to right champions league wrongs in athens
- Manuel pellegrini calls on manchester city to lay down marker against juventus
- James ward and kyle edmund still waiting to discover davis cup final fate
- Chelsea defender gary cahill: we need to keep this momentum going
- Gareth bale leads nominations for bbc cymru wales sports personality
- European shares lifted by Metro and LafargeHolcim dividend plans
- 2015 to be hottest on record, 2016 could be hotter due to El Nino - WMO
More from Baltimore
- Ravens Claim QB Jimmy Clausen
- Towson Dive Coach Placed On Administrative Leave Amid Peeping Tom Investigation
- Tracy Wolfson: Dallas May Have Carolina’s Number In Thanksgiving Day Matchup
- New Poll Shows Voters Divided When It Comes To Blame For Baltimore Unrest
- Listen Live: Illinois State Vs. Maryland [Live Audio] Cancun Challenge
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsBaltimore, Home Invasion, investigation, Police, Sons, Woman
BALTIMORE (WJZ/AP) — Police say a woman is in critical condition and her two sons are dead after a shooting at a home in Baltimore.
Baltimore City Police spokesman Det. Vernon Davis says the shooting happened around 9:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 2500- block of West Lafayette Avenue.
Davis said the men were 19 and 23 and were shot in the upper body. They were identified as Darian Horton and Allen Horton. The woman, who is 48, was in critical but stable condition on Wednesday and had injuries to her hand and face.
Police are investigating.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)