- The Latest: DNC protesters removed from Comcast building
- The Latest: Trump doubles down on Russia, Clinton emails
- Court reinstates rape charges despite delay in indictment
- Opposition leader returns to Congo after 2 years away
- The Latest: Ex-agent says Hinckley release is disappointing
- German police foil Stuttgart terror attack after finding explosives in teen boy’s home
- Internet troll, 28, who made anti-Semitic death threats to a Labour MP and told her she would 'get it like Jo Cox' faces jail
- Charles and Camilla come face to face with papier mâché models of themselves at Sandringham
- Labour MP Stephen Kinnock denies duping his constituency over his daughter's £29,000 private school
- 'London is next': ISIS threaten attacks on world’s major cities as UK police issue warning to British churches following murder of elderly French priest
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)