- S. Africa's withdrawal rocks International Criminal Court
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe skirts retirement talk at burial of friend
- Libya forces 'free 13 foreigners from IS group'
- West Indies crumble after Misbah's near miss
- Egyptian court upholds 20-year jail sentence for Morsi
- Person Jumps from Building to Escape Fire
- With their belongings in bin bags and shopping trolleys, thousands of migrants are set to spread across Northern France as they are forced to leave the Calais Jungle so it can be bulldozed
- Woman left with gruesome bite marks after a SNAKE attacked her in a city suburb when it got a whiff of her Aldi CHICKEN!
- 80 people are evacuated from homes as man with ‘hazardous items’ is locked inside house
- League table of most prosperous places to live show it's grim up north
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)