- Coffins laid outside tfl office to represent cyclists killed on city's roads
- Shevchenko to join Ukraine coaching staff - report
- Manchester united won't stop vardy breaking scoring record, says ranieri
- Manuel pellegrini unfazed by talk linking pep guardiola with manchester city job
- 22 drown as minibus runs off road in Burkina Faso
- Tyson fury to consider retiring if he fails to beat wladimir klitschko
- Rocker Jack White's Third Man Records store opens in Detroit
- Documents: White House fence jumper left suicide note
- The Latest: Gunman brought 'items' to Planned Parenthood
- Australian Christmas tree sets record with 518,838 lights
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)