- Golden Globe winner Christine Kaufmann dies in Germany
- Lawmakers back measures to protect Israel by punishing Iran
- South Korea finds presumed remains of ferry disaster victims
- Immigrant's bid to avoid deportation comes to Supreme Court
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man; 3 injured
- Weather Blog: A Mix Of Dry And Rainy Days This Week
- Police Investigating Puppy Abuse Case After Dog Was Left For Dead
- Families build BUNKERS in homes as Cyclone Debbie hits
- Mother cured of migraines by 'visiting her past life'
- SARAH VINE says Theresa May won Nicola Sturgeon battle
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)