- Pm in new pledge to 'make life easier' for majority 'who just about manage'
- Ukip members get ballot papers to elect new leader
- Indonesia screens for Zika as Singapore infections mount
- What to Watch at US Open: del Potro-Johnson; Venus, Serena
- China factories unexpectedly expand in August, suggests economy steadying
- NYPD Might Not Say If Officer In Chokehold Death Is Punished
- Black Eyed Peas Reunite for New ‘Where Is The Love?’ Version
- Woman, 27, Extorts $10K, Claiming She’s Underage Sex Victim
- Trump Vows to Remove Millions Living In Country Illegally
- Police: Man Stabs Pregnant Girlfriend In Montgomery County
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)