- Serial Case: Closing Arguments Wrap In Syed Hearing
- Local Music Venue 9:30 Club Announces New TV Show
- Behind The Song: Chris Stapleton- “Traveller”
- Elementary School Volunteer Admits To Making Child Porn
- Google To Begin Testing Self-Driving Cars In Washington
- Listen Live: Bowie State At Maryland [Live Audio] College Basketball
- Most Maryland Counties Now Out Of Snow Days
- Md. Man Doesn’t Understand Why Cruise Captain Disregarded Weather Warnings
- Friend Says Slain Teen Talked Of Running Away With Defendant
- Harford Co. Reverses Decision To Cancel City School Trips
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)