- Trump says Mexico 'rapist' comments were planned in deposition video
- Joseph Verner Reed, Jr., UN official and ex-US envoy dies
- Twitter, 'lies' and videotape: Trump shames beauty queen
- Municipal-bond week in review: Yields sag then finish strong
- Eddie jones open to idea of extending his england contract
- Arsene wenger and mauricio pochettino open to england job
- Keith Cavanaugh Previews Maryland Vs Purdue
- Orioles Release New Emoji ‘Stickers’ For iPhones
- Frederick PD Investigating Employee Death At Doctor’s Office
- Slain Officer’s Face to Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAlexis Simpson, Bowie State University, Dominique Frazier, Murder, roommate
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — A woman charged with murder in the stabbing death of her college roommate has been found not guilty.
A jury found 20-year-old Alexis Simpson not guilty on all seven charges late Thursday. Jurors deliberated about three hours.
Simpson had been charged in the September 2011 stabbing death of 18-year-old Dominique Frazier in their shared suite.
Simpson testified on Thursday that she was trying to defend herself in the fight with Frazier.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)