- Vettel sets track record, tops Hamilton in last practice
- Cricket-Test Series New Zealand v South Africa scoreboard
- Islanders edge Penguins in shootout
- Dempsey grabs hat-trick as US hammer Honduras 6-0
- The Latest: Chiozza's 3 gives SEC an Elite Eight trio
- Bigger, Better ‘Light City’ Set To Kick Off Next Week
- Gov. Hogan on City School Deficit: ‘Getting Close But Not There Yet’
- Pope Francis Sends Condolences On Cardinal Keeler’s Death
- Baby Boy Killed, Babysitter Injured After Family Dog Attacks
- 2017 Elite Eight TV Schedule
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)