- Teacher Michael White who groomed girl, 12, then sent her a naked picture is jailed
- Stock market on rocky ground as investors are left reeling from 10% plunge
- Conwy residents’ outrage over council plan to empty bins ONCE a month
- Steph Booth reveals the pain of caring for Cherie Blair's father as he battles Alzheimer's
- Marcus Brigstocke admits he couldn't work for a YEAR after The Jump injury
- Alaska Airlines flight diverts due to unruly passenger
- Milly Dowler's family tell of their torment since Levi Bellfield's confession
- Junior doctors go on strike for a second time as last ditch talks fail AGAIN
- Where the Great Fire of London REALLY started: Historian marks the exact spot the blaze began - and it's NOT on Pudding Lane
- Couple who bought budget flights for £143 were charged an extra £2k after having to change travel dates
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)