- South African official blames students for worker's death
- Man plucked from life boat after week at sea reaches Boston
- New film academy members talk #OscarsSoWhite
- Health of Israel's Peres deteriorates after major stroke
- Sam allardyce scandal is "very embarrassing" - adrian bevington
- Claire Liddle stole over £130,000 from footballers and millionaires by offering to organise holidays
- Heartbreaking photos show six-year-old girl saying goodbye to her dying pet dog
- First shipment of American shale gas arrives in Britain to open 'virtual pipeline'
- Newlyweds left devastated after groom spends entire honeymoon in hospital after he fell head first through the hotel's rotten BALCONY
- Jeremy Corbyn BACKS DOWN in his bid to make Labour oppose Trident renewal... and even seems to leave open the possibility that he might use nuclear weapons!
More from Baltimore
- Police: School Bus Attendant Sexually Abused Students Ages 4, 5
- New Driving Laws to Take Effect October 1
- AACo. Tackling Cat Problem After 46,360 Were Turned Into State Shelters In 2015
- 24 ‘Murdaland Mafia Piru’ Gang Members Charged In Racketeering Conspiracy
- Saints Honor Superdome Re-opening 10 Years Later
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)