- Final stop of craft that flew to Capitol? The garbage heap
- ICC urges dialogue with African nations set to quit
- 'Jackie' says she felt pressure to be in Rolling Stone story
- Policy Prescriptions: Trump and Clinton on veterans
- Man won't get to cover neo-Nazi tattoos during murder trial
- Singer Pete Burns dies of a cardiac arrest aged 57
- Cute panda can't stop biting his friend's ear as they play in their enclosure in China
- Air India's Delhi to San Francisco flight becomes world's longest non-stop journey
- Limiting kids' time on smartphones and tablets to an hour a day 'makes happier children'
- Pregnant women embrace 'maternity swag' inspired by Kim Kardashian on Instagram
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)