- Pakistani team develops menstrual game app to break taboos
- Russia claims killing IS Syria figure; group not confirming
- Sunderland sign Ndong for club record fee
- Premature twins in hospital after rescue from boat off Libya
- Russia's claim it killed Islamic State's Adnani 'a joke' - U.S. officials
- Actor Sean Astin Of ‘Goonies,’ ‘Rudy,’ and ‘LOTR’ Fame On Baltimore’s Comic Con
- Maryland Officials Set News Conference on School Start Date
- On The Rise: The Which Blair Project
- Technology Aiming To End Lost Airline Luggage Tested At BWI
- Group Seeks to Preserve 84 Acres at 3 Civil War Battlefields
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)