- Police: Man Exposed Himself to High School Student
- House Speaker Paul Ryan Refuses to Back Donald Trump
- Students Receive ‘Teachers for Tomorrow’ Scholarships In Howard County
- Ravens Knew They Wanted Correa After Just 15 Minutes
- Sen. Mikulski Cuts Ribbon On Next Generation Telescope Ops. Cntr.
- 18th Annual Maryland Film Festival Kicks Off In Baltimore
- 1 Killed, 1 Injured In Shooting At High Point High School In Beltsville
- Tiny beads used in beauty scrubs and creams are threatening marine life
- Bodyguard fired by Kanye West for trying to speak to Kim Kardashian speaks out
- NHS approves best alternative to statins for cholestrol since 1980s
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)