- New York City seeks U.S. funds for $1 mln daily security costs for Trump
- Angola's Dos Santos not up for re-election in 2017 -party document
- Gambia's President Jammeh concedes defeat in Dec. 1 election
- Washington Monument shut until at least 2019 for repairs
- 6 people secured after failed armed robbery in Paris
- ‘Harry Potter’ Play Eyes Broadway Jump In Spring 2018
- Garceau: 5 In, 5 Out Of The NFL Playoff Picture
- Ravens And Dolphins Vie For Playoff Spots On Sunday
- Lombardi: Ravens Can Win ‘If They Are Patient With Running Game’
- Buck Showalter Talks Pitching, Fields At Camden Yards & More On Hot Stove Show
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Fatal Motorcycle Accident, Paul Edward Wade, Vincent Charles Healy Jr.
THURMONT, Md. (AP) — A 21-year-old Thurmont resident is dead after a motorcycle crash in Washington County.
The Maryland State Police says the crash happened Friday around 6:30 p.m. on Foxville Road at Pleasant Valley Road. State Police say a truck driven by 62-year-old Paul Edward Wade made a left hand turn on Pleasant Valley Road and turned into the path of a motorcycle.
The driver of the motorcycle, Vincent Charles Healy Jr., was unable to avoid the truck and struck it on the passenger side.
Authorities say charges are pending. Wade, a resident of Cascade, Md., was uninjured.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)