- Pfizer fined for hiking epilepsy drug price 2,600 pct in UK
- Gatland 'excited' by lions coaching team
- Christmas gifts for underprivileged kids stolen from church
- Innovation or a monopoly? AT&T, Time Warner go before Senate
- Record 607 bears billed in New Jersey's hunt
- Donald Trump is Time magazine's 2016 'Person of the Year'
- Engie sees 40 pct earnings growth in smart services for cities
- East Libyan security forces say attack on oil ports averted
- No survivors likely in crash of Pakistani carrying about 40 people
- Trump Is Time Magazine’s Person Of The Year
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.