- Maryland VS Bowie State Game Time Change
- Chesapeake Bay’s Health Starting To Improve
- NTSB Recommends .05 Legal Limit For Alcohol
- Super Bowl Commercials Put Charm City In The Spotlight
- Volunteer School Aide Charged With Making Child Porn
- Harford Co. Putting City School Trips On Hold Indefinitely
- Outpouring Of Support For Woman Run Down In Fells Point Incident
- No. 2 Maryland Relies On Big Ten’s Best Defense To Win
- Stanford University and University of California scientists find that SIGHING keeps us alive
- Kilburn High Road residents are trying to block a 13th betting shop from opening
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.