- Counter-terror chiefs 'working tirelessly' to combat threat
- Labour supporters linked to abuse face losing leadership contest vote
- Delta flight makes emergency landing in North Carolina
- Team USA Captures 2016 FIBA Americas U18 Championship
- Fire Destroys Barn In Lothian
- Determined Ravens Ready To Go ‘Camping’ After 5-11 Season
- Breakdown Of The Ravens Heading Into Training Camp
- Dems’ Division, Emails Roil Party on Day 1 of Convention
- Steve Davis: Do The O’s Still Need To Trade For A Starting Pitcher?
- Fantasy Baseball Owners Must Anticipate Trade Deadline Deals
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.