- South Carolina mom claims high school teacher told her son 'to go back to Africa'
- Snapchat users watch more than 10 BILLION videos every day
- Woman arrested in France after she asked police officers to check the purity of her cocaine as 'she didn't want people to die of an overdose'
- German government spooks need to spy on mosques, says Merkel ally
- 'I can't be thin': 'Chubby girl' who works out SIX TIMES a week hits back at critics who label her 'unhealthy' and 'unfit' because she doesn't look like an 'Instagram fitness star'
- Hair today, gone tomorrow! Student caught on camera chopping off TWO FEET of her waist-length blonde locks to donate to a children's wig charity
- 'Violated' family claim drone hovered outside teenage daughter's bedroom at night - but police won't investigate because it didn't land on their property
- Dog stuck by three-year-old owner after youngster got lost in woods for NINE hours - after which police charged his parents with neglect and possession of cannabis
- The digs keep coming: Kelly Ripa asks Michael Strahan about his DIVORCES one day after joking about contract negotiations in front of the departing host
- Japan's space agency abandons the search for its missing X-ray satellite
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.