- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- The Latest: Johanna Konta easy winner over Wozniacki
- Melania Trump stuns in first lady fashion stakes
- Thousands of Australians kick off anti-Trump Women's March day
- Bomb blast kill 18, wounds over 60 in northwest Pakistan
- Marylanders Busing In For Women’s March Saturday
- President Trump Attends Three Inaugural Balls
- Winston Churchill sculpture is back in the Oval Office
- Trump vows to wipe ISIS 'from the face of the Earth'
- Karen Pence criticized for her inauguration ball gown
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.