- Support for 'my girl' Clinton is personal, Mrs. Obama says
- North Carolina early voting surge comes after long fight
- U.S. monetary policy works better, may unwind harder: James Saft
- Number of US foster kids rises; parents' drug abuse a factor
- After voting machine issue, Georgia officials blame testing
- Driver Who Fatally Struck Noah Leotta Sentenced to 10 Years
- Orioles Davis, Machado Named Gold Glove Finalists
- Twitter Cuts Staff, Kills Off Vine App Amid Pressure to Grow
- Trump: I’ll Run America Like My Business. Clinton: Let’s Not
- Apple Adds Keyboard Touch Functions to Mac In Major Refresh
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.