- Four held on suspicion of murder after death of teenager
- 'angelina effect' leads to rise in preventative double mastectomies
- Hurricane Sandra forms off Mexico's Pacific coast, seen strengthening
- Rockies' Reyes pleads not guilty to abusing wife in Hawaii
- California man charged with child's decade-delayed death
- Michigan, Fiat Chrysler reach deal on tax credits
- Amazon ads for Nazi-themed TV show pulled from N.Y. subway
- Woman sought for series of California wedding thefts
- 8 injured in fire at Mexican oil refinery
- Japan defense minister supports US in South China Sea
More from Baltimore
- Ravens Claim QB Jimmy Clausen
- Towson Dive Coach Placed On Administrative Leave Amid Peeping Tom Investigation
- Tracy Wolfson: Dallas May Have Carolina’s Number In Thanksgiving Day Matchup
- New Poll Shows Voters Divided When It Comes To Blame For Baltimore Unrest
- Listen Live: Illinois State Vs. Maryland [Live Audio] Cancun Challenge
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Fatal Accident, Freeman Shores Road, Marley Neck Boulevard, Pasadena Accident
PASADENA, Md. (WJZ) — Anne Arundel County police are investigating an accident that left several people dead.
Police say there was a head-on collision at the intersection of Marley Neck Boulevard and Freeman Shores Road. They didn’t release any more specifics about the accident.
Four people died in the accident. Their names have not been released, pending notification of next of kin.