- Germany arrests 2 brothers suspected of extremism
- Tale of 2 cakes: Trump's inaugural treat mirrors Obama's
- Volunteer on USS Yorktown celebrates 95th birthday
- Scotland's Sturgeon raises independence spectre after court ruling
- Germany nears decision to beef up short-range air defences - sources
- WEATHER BLOG: “Perfect Day” On Wednesday
- YouTube's Joey Salads walks around NYC in Trump hat
- First funerals take place for victims of Italian avalanche
- Derailment disrupts rail services amid only `one or two´ Southern cancellations
- Sunderland sign Joleon Lescott on a short-term contract
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.