- Australia seal 333-run Test win over India
- Afghan official: IS militants kill 11 in mosque ambush
- Comey in middle of political fray over Trump and Russians
- Bjoergen wins record 15th world cross-country ski title
- Azerbaijan soldiers killed in Karabakh fighting
- Brazilian lawyer dumped career to become a PROSTITUTE
- Man is found dead in Hollywood's famed Magic Castle'
- How Siri and Alexa create a generation of spoilt brats
- Women arrested over Kim Jong-nam worked massage parlours
- The secret of happiness? Live life in the slow lane
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.