- Trump says Mexico 'rapist' comments were planned in deposition video
- Joseph Verner Reed, Jr., UN official and ex-US envoy dies
- Twitter, 'lies' and videotape: Trump shames beauty queen
- Municipal-bond week in review: Yields sag then finish strong
- Eddie jones open to idea of extending his england contract
- Arsene wenger and mauricio pochettino open to england job
- Keith Cavanaugh Previews Maryland Vs Purdue
- Orioles Release New Emoji ‘Stickers’ For iPhones
- Frederick PD Investigating Employee Death At Doctor’s Office
- Slain Officer’s Face to Appear On Ignition Interlock Devices
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.