- 'Jackie' says PTSD hampers memory of sex assault, aftermath
- Harrington not ready to give up Ryder Cup playing ambitions
- Surging coking coal prices to hit Japan steelmaker earnings
- Venezuelan oil minister to hold Moscow talks on Tuesday - embassy
- German Ifo business climate index rises unexpectedly in October
- 2017's hottest destinations revealed: Canada, Colombia and NORTH WALES are the best places to visit next year, according to the adventure experts at Lonely Planet
- RAF sniper Matt Coleman discharged after having a heart attack becomes a strongman
- Hundreds more child refugees are set to arrive in the UK over the next few weeks but a QUARTER of local authorities are refusing to take them
- 'I just get pi**ed up and I get my tattoo gun out. It's a laugh': Amateur tattooist and ex-Jeremy Kyle guest has branded his 39 lovers with his OWN NAME 'just like Heinz baked beans'
- Donald Trump 'hosted wild parties with sex, cocaine and underage models'
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsenergy bills, Energy Saver Tip Of The Day, Energy Savers, Programmable Thermostat, Saving
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)– Experts recommend installing a programmable thermostat.
Mary Bubala reports.
The average household spends more than $2,200 a year on energy bills. But you can save, on average, $200 a year by using a programmable thermostat.