- Life's a stroll for birthday girl princess charlotte
- Jesuit Priest, Peace Activist Daniel Berrigan Dies At 94
- Ambulance Crew Assaulted While Assisting Patient In PG County
- Trump Gets Outside Help For Potential GOP Convention Battle
- Obama Out: President Takes Last Shots At Official Washington
- Listen Live: Orioles Vs White Sox [Live Audio] MLB
- Youth Baseball Parade at Oriole Park Cancelled
- Hazmat Investigating Sodium Hydroxide Leak After CSX Train Derailment
- Malia Obama To Attend Harvard In 2017 After Taking Year Off
- Police: Man Attempted To Ambush Baltimore Officer Sitting In Patrol Car
More from Baltimore
Reporting Meghan McCorkell
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsPolice-Involved Shooting, Shooting, St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Medical Center Shooting
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police are investigating a police-involved shooting at St. Joseph Medical Center. It happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a police officer was guarding a prisoner receiving medical treatment in the emergency room. There was a struggle between the two and the officer’s weapon discharged into the wall. Pepper spray was also used to subdue the prison.
The prisoner’s name has not been released and his condition is not known at this time.
No injuries were reported.
People are being re-routed to another entrance of the ER as the investigation continues.
Stay with WJZ.COM for more information on this developing story.