- Edf boss 'understands delay to nuclear power station decision'
- Motor racing-Formula One German Grand Prix qualifying session 1
- Test Series Zimbabwe v New Zealand scoreboard
- Saudi sprinter Masrahi to miss Olympics because of doping
- Ibrahimovic creating "functional empathy" at Man United - Mourinho
- Pilot Arthur Williams reveals his experiences flying to the most remote places on earth
- Hundreds of amateur sailors celebrate the end of their gruelling 11-month race round the globe…as crews wear black armbands in tribute to British pair who died at sea
- Horror as a £230,000 family home is GUTTED by a blaze sparked by a tumble dryer - a month after they moved in
- Over-washing and home dye jobs: Hairdressers reveal biggest beauty mistakes
- Pilots at crash-hit airline complain of being pushed to the limit by overtime demands in leaked documents that expose crew fatigue - and the moment someone tried to take off with the HANDBRAKE on
More from Baltimore
Reporting Meghan McCorkell
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsPolice-Involved Shooting, Shooting, St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Medical Center Shooting
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police are investigating a police-involved shooting at St. Joseph Medical Center. It happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a police officer was guarding a prisoner receiving medical treatment in the emergency room. There was a struggle between the two and the officer’s weapon discharged into the wall. Pepper spray was also used to subdue the prison.
The prisoner’s name has not been released and his condition is not known at this time.
No injuries were reported.
People are being re-routed to another entrance of the ER as the investigation continues.
Stay with WJZ.COM for more information on this developing story.