- 'This is just the beginning': women who marched against Trump vow to fight on
- Israel approves 566 east Jerusalem settler homes
- Labour MPs attack Theresa May´s `extreme Brexit´ blueprint
- Zverev emerges from the depths to take out Murray
- Russia should not think sanctions will be lifted soon - PM
- Turkish police capture suspect in Istanbul rocket attacks - police sources
- DAN HODGES: Theresa May faces risk from man next door
- Tributes for the victims of the Melbourne massacre
- Passengers arrested for watching porn on their journeys
- Murderer Rena Salmon 'making devoted daughter homeless'
More from Baltimore
Reporting Meghan McCorkell
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsPolice-Involved Shooting, Shooting, St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Joseph Medical Center Shooting
TOWSON, Md. (WJZ) — Baltimore County police are investigating a police-involved shooting at St. Joseph Medical Center. It happened around 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.
According to officials, a police officer was guarding a prisoner receiving medical treatment in the emergency room. There was a struggle between the two and the officer’s weapon discharged into the wall. Pepper spray was also used to subdue the prison.
The prisoner’s name has not been released and his condition is not known at this time.
No injuries were reported.
People are being re-routed to another entrance of the ER as the investigation continues.
Stay with WJZ.COM for more information on this developing story.