- Police get six more days to question tube package arrest man
- Iniesta out 6-8 weeks with injured ligament in right knee
- Teenage lightning: Locatelli leads AC Milan to win over Juve
- Jeff Zatkoff injures groin at morning skate for LA Kings
- I was physically sick when I heard what Ched Evans had done, says fiancé Natasha Massey
- Coalition forces are THREE miles from Mosul in battle to liberate ISIS stronghold
- Police launch murder inquiry after body of hotel housekeeper, 30, who went missing a week ago is found under flyover
- Rick's kitchen nightmare! Guest host Stein puts in 'car crash' performance on Saturday Kitchen as he subjects Katie Melua to 'Trump-tastic levels of interruption'
- 'In this economy, do you blame me?': Woman, 20, is selling her virginity at legal Nevada brothel in wake of blaze that destroyed her family's home
- Police find 'suspicious device' in Devon raid linked to London Tube bomb plot
More from Baltimore
Reporting Mary Bubala
Filed underEnergy Savers, Local, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsCFL bulbs, Energy, Energy Savers, Lights, Porch
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
Mary Bubala reports it’s the perfect place to install Energy Star light bulbs.
You can also install a motion sensor that turns the light off when no one is around.