- Trust in politicians near rock bottom, survey reveals
- Austrians vote for president in election watched Europe-wide
- Penn State gives playoff committee something to ponder
- Body remains found after Indonesia plane with 13 disappears
- Draisaitl scores in OT, Oilers snap Ducks' 3-game win streak
- I'm A Celebrity 2016: Viewers demand Ant and Dec apologise for Last Post gag
- Uber can now track passengers' locations after they are dropped off
- Trump 'close' to naming Xi Jinping's pal Terry Branstad as US Ambassador to China
- Philadelphia attorney Duncan Lloyd caught spray painting 'F*** Trump' graffiti
- DAN HODGES: Labour's sunk it just hasn't realised yet
More from Baltimore
- Ravens Injury Report Wk 13: Cornerback Jimmy Smith To Play Against Dolphins
- Mall Of America, Nation’s Biggest, Hires First Black Santa
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Prince George’s County
- Lt. Gov. Rutherford Under Fire For Comments About Hate Speech
- Jury Finds Teen Not Guilty Of 1st-Degree Murder In Bowers Case
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)