- US STOCKS-Wall St little changed as investors assess earnings
- Freeport-McMoRan to issue up to $1.5 bln of stock, shares fall
- State plans to fight new trial in 'Serial' murder case
- Chicken scent offers hope for malaria prevention: scientists
- UN aims for new Syria talks in late August
- Steve Davis: Ravens Getting Injured Players Back For Camp
- Death of the car showroom: Cars will be bought on video by 2020
- Great White Shark backflips out of the sea while hunting seals in False Bay
- A home to die for? Pennsylvania house where classic thriller Silence of the Lambs was filmed purchased by film fan who was wooed by link to Hollywood history
- Mark Lester rejects Conrad Murray's claims that Michael Jackson fancied his child
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)