- Minneapolis Black Lives Matter protesters hold community Thanksgiving
- U.S. Thanksgiving shopping crowds 'good not great'; online sales strong
- Big balloons, heavy security for NYC Thanksgiving parade
- NZ win toss, to bat first in maiden day-night test
- Australia's National Rugby League seals A$1.8bn TV deal
- Weak Japan data supplies more bad news for Abenomics
- Australia flags superannuation reforms, targets highest earners
- Panthers remain unbeaten, Romo hurt
- NZ win toss, bat first in maiden day-night test
- Asia shares retreat, euro subdued on ECB stimulus bets
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)