- Winners and losers in House Republican health plan
- Italy-Albania match interrupted after away fans set off firecrackers
- Trump forced to pull health care bill in major setback
- Significant injuries derail playoff hopes around NHL
- Hogan Vows Veto of Bill on Low-Performing Schools
- Police: Waldorf Father Killed Daughters, Shot Wife Before Turning Gun On Himself
- 30 Players: Lewis Brinson May Force His Way Onto Brewers In 2017
- Fire Breaks Out in Curtis Bay Scrap Yard
- Keidel: Kaepernick Will Play In NFL This Season
- House Republicans Pull Health Care Bill
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)