- Pink balls, Dukes to feature in Australia's domestic season
- JGBs edge down as 20-year sale awaited
- Indian police kill 18 Maoist insurgents in eastern state
- India police kill at least 18 Maoists in shoot-out
- Old mental institution attracts filmmakers and the curious
- WEATHER BLOG: Mild & Breezy Start To Week
- Montgomery County Police Investigating Assault As Hate Crime
- Baby Girl Is Found With Drugs In Her System; Father Facing Charges
- Pink Hair Extensions For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Teen Shot And Killed In Baltimore
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)