- Life-Saving Drug Narcan Helping To Fight Heroin Deaths In Md.
- Gov. Hogan Goes After Mayor Rawlings-Blake For Her Response To Riots
- Marylanders Argue Controversial Bathroom Law
- USDA Offers Urban Farmers An Online Toolkit
- Md. Governor To Outline Zika Prevention Efforts
- Local Group Works To Help Those Living With Autism
- Man Accused Of Leaving Toddler In Car Gets Bond
- “Heavy Hitting Diva” Lives & Trains In Baltimore
- Best Of The Scott Garceau Show: NFL Draft Edition
- Fatal Crash Reported In Anne Arundel County
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsDrive-by shooting, Eliezer Reyes, fatal shootng, John Hernandez, Prince George's County Police Department, Upper Marlboro Maryland
UPPER MARLBORO, Md. (AP) — Prince George’s County Police are looking for a second suspect in the fatal drive-by shooting of a 14-year-old boy in Lewisdale.
An arrest warrant was issued Thursday for 22-year-old John Junior Hernandez of Hyattsville. Hernandez is charged with first-degree murder in the death Wednesday of 14-year-old Eliezer Benjamin Reyes of Lewisdale.
Reyes was killed as he walked with a group.
On Thursday, police arrested 24-year-old Jose Luis Rodriguez-Nunez of Hyattsville and charged him with second-degree murder in the shooting.
(Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)