- No charges after US boy, 13, shot dead for stealing
- Judge rules out immediate medical check in suit on Redstone's mental competence
- Japan whaling fleet departs for hunt despite international outrage
- Australia to schedule more day-night Tests: CA
- NZ Cricket says no winners in Cairns trial
- China's Xi heads to Zimbabwe ahead of Africa summit
- China joins IMF currency basket: Why it matters
- Student arrested on Washington campus after racial threats
- Pope says fundamentalism is 'disease of all religions'
- Suspect in Planned Parenthood attack makes 1st appearance
More from Baltimore
(Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
Reporting Mark Zinno
Filed underMaryland, NCAA, Sports, Syndicated Sports, Terps
Related tagsACC, Maryland Terps, NCAA
Mark Turgeon, head coach of the Maryland Terrapins, joins Haynie & Zinno to talk Terps basketball. Turgeon began talking about the 7-1 record of his team so far and certain aspects of their play that they are doing well. He talked about changing around the starting lineup in certain games this season and explained what players he is most comfortable with on the floor. Finally, he talked about some upcoming games and different schemes the Terps plan to use in the near future.