- Two women doctors 'killed Ryan Morse with their negligence'
- Tracey Tindall, whose home was strewn with dead bodies of her pets neglect is jailed
- Alzheimer's Society warns GPs are refusing to visit dementia patients in care homes
- Actor who slept with Wayne Rooney prostitute Helen Wood named all over social media
- ALISON BOSHOFF reveals how middle class Helen Wood earned cash for sex
- Georgia student stabbed to death while trying to help women being harrassed
- Wreckage of Captain James Cook's ship Endeavour may be in U.S. harbor
- What is the mysterious giant black ‘cube’ spotted near the sun?
- Woman goes berserk in Walmart on a man paying with food stamps
- Johnny Manziel SMILES in mugshot as he is booked on domestic violence charges
More from Baltimore
Filed underEntertainment, Local, News, Seen On, Syndicated Local, Watch + Listen
Related tagsArt, Charles Street, Everyman Theatre, Fayette Street, Theatre
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
BALTIMORE (WJZ)—That’s a wrap! A longtime Baltimore theater says a final goodbye.
On Saturday, board members, volunteers and actors got together for the final time at the old Everyman Theatre location.
For 18 years, the popular theater called Charles Street home.
But it’s moving to Fayette Street.
The lights at the new location were turned on earlier this week. It will officially open its doors in January.