- Mom, grandma indicted in teen's heroin death at Ohio hotel
- Coloplast hails UK growth but cuts outlook on weak pound
- Indiana voters get their say in high-stakes primary
- Cruz unleashes fury at Trump over Lee Harvey Oswald comment
- Copper slides as China data and higher dollar weigh
- Police: Bus hijacked, strikes, kills pedestrian in DC
- Israeli sentenced to life over killing of Palestinian teen
- Remains of Captain Cook's ship likely in Rhode Island harbor
- Man Charged After Cop Helps Find His Marijuana Lost In Yard
- American Serviceman Killed In Irbil, Iraq
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.