- Britain's tyson fury on top of the world after stunning klitschko in dusseldorf
- What to know about 'BernieCare,' Sanders' health overhaul
- What's known about suspect in Planned Parenthood shooting
- Gunfire at Colorado Planned Parenthood triggered rapid lockdown
- Authorities: Lindsay Lohan's stepmother removed from plane
- 30 years after art heist, museum hopes to get piece back
- Bodies of 8 slain men found dumped in southeastern Mexico
- Judge rules against 13-year-old in climate change challenge
- AIDS activist arrives in NYC after rowing across Atlantic
- Brazilian police hunt Santa Claus who stole Sao Paulo helicopter
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.