- Wozniacki downs wildcard Osaka to win Pan Pacific Open
- The Latest: Mall shooting suspect 'zombie-like' when caught
- N. Korean defectors sold as brides in China want kids back
- North Korean defectors who became Chinese brides end silence
- China's Li seeks new tack in ties with Cuba
- Ashes to Auction: Capote Remains Sell for $45,000
- Doubts Remain After Charlotte Police Shooting Video Released
- Bill Nunn, Actor in “Do the Right Thing,” Dead at 63
- WEATHER BLOG: Cooler Air is Here
- 3 Bodies Found in the Sea off Florida Keys
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.