- Statements by officers in Freddie Gray case admissible, Baltimore court rules
- Video of Washington police forcefully restraining black teen prompts protest
- Washington police forcefully restrain black teen, prompting protest – video
- Uruguay, Ecuador set early pace for Russia 2018
- China Sept consumer inflation cooler than expected, producer prices fall for 43rd month
- PRESS DIGEST - Hong Kong - Oct 14
- Winning helps Chicago Cubs fans forgive Bartman 12 years later
- Rousseff accuses Brazil opposition of 'coup-mongering'
- AP FACT CHECK: Clinton revises trade history in Dem debate
- Guatemala ends search for victims of slide that killed 280
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.