- AP FACT CHECK: Trump's view at odds with events of the week
- Hundreds of migrants rush border at Spain's Ceuta
- Study: Struggling college students get a hand to graduate
- US 'not in Iraq to seize anybody's oil': Mattis
- Hong Kong stocks end at 18-month high, track mainland strength
- Cambridge locals catch beggars feigning homelessness
- Huntsman launches foul-mouthed rant at saboteurs
- Could batch tasking cure work related stress?
- The best McDonald’s hacks revealed
- India doesn't need British aid, says new High Commissioner
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.