- Mystery of Pluto's 'floating hills' solved
- Car park space goes on sale for £350,000… double the average house price in England and the same as a Lamborghini
- Former Pirelli model wins right to sue her Saudi billionaire ex-husband for slice of his fortune
- Schoolboy lives with his grandparents because local primary school won’t let him attend
- St John's Wort safety alert: More than 90,000 packs of herbal supplement are recalled over poisoning fears
- 'He was awesome': Alabama trooper stops speeding couple rushing to a hospital...and instead delivers a baby boy
- Murdered Cambridge student Giulio Regeni 'was killed by Egyptian secret services'
- Man 'researched miscarriages before beating his pregnant girlfriend so badly that the baby's remains had to be removed by cesarean'
- Tourist flies stray dog Charlie home to LA after bonding with him on Peru holiday and paying to treat his 'raw paws, broken skin and malnutrition'
- Donald Trump goes back to taunting Jeb Bush as 'a total stiff'
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.