- Widows of victims of Nigeria's Boko Haram say aid overdue
- Iran's president says US election offers only bad or worse choice
- Iraqi Kurds say they captured town near Mosul
- England need two wickets, Bangladesh 33 runs to win test
- AT&T-Time Warner may signal start of new media industry consolidation
- Several Earthquakes Recorded In Oklahoma In Past Two Days
- Bill Murray Crashes White House Press Briefing
- Brazilian jeweller shot DEAD as he tries to fight off armed robber on CCTV
- British scientists discover pill to stop sperm swimming that men could take before sex
- More than 80 people arrested at protests against oil pipe linein North Dakota
More from Baltimore
Reporting Captain Jeff Long
Filed underLocal, News, Syndicated Local
Related tagsAccident, Forest Hill, Harford County Maryland, horse trailer, Route 23, Route 24
Popular Entertainment Photo Galleries
Car Snapped: Celebrities Caught On The Go
Notable Deaths Of 2012
All-Time Father-Son Celebrity Duos
25 Downs: NFL Injuries Over The Years
» More Photo Galleries
FOREST HILL, Md. (WJZ)–Four people were injured after a serious accident at Route 23 and Grafton Shop Road involving three vehicles and a horse trailer.
Captain Jeff Long reports the accident also involved an oil delivery truck.
All four people were transported to local hospitals. One person is in grave condition. One person is in serious condition. Two others experienced minor injuries.
Animal Control and a a local veterinarian were on the scene to evaluate the horses. The horses were uninjured and are being relocated.
Route 23 between Route 24 and High Point Road will remain closed as Maryland State Police continue its investigation.