- Teacher Michael White who groomed girl, 12, then sent her a naked picture is jailed
- Stock market on rocky ground as investors are left reeling from 10% plunge
- Conwy residents’ outrage over council plan to empty bins ONCE a month
- Steph Booth reveals the pain of caring for Cherie Blair's father as he battles Alzheimer's
- Marcus Brigstocke admits he couldn't work for a YEAR after The Jump injury
- Alaska Airlines flight diverts due to unruly passenger
- Milly Dowler's family tell of their torment since Levi Bellfield's confession
- Junior doctors go on strike for a second time as last ditch talks fail AGAIN
- Where the Great Fire of London REALLY started: Historian marks the exact spot the blaze began - and it's NOT on Pudding Lane
- Couple who bought budget flights for £143 were charged an extra £2k after having to change travel dates
More from Baltimore
Filed underLocal, News
Related tagsFirst-Degree Murder, Hagerstown, Murder Conspiracy, Shooting, Steven O'Brien
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (AP) — Police in Hagerstown say they’ve charged two men and a 15-year-old boy with first-degree murder and murder conspiracy in a shooting last month.
They announced the arrests Thursday in the fatal shooting of 26-year-old Steven O’Brien. O’Brien died from a single gunshot wound in his apartment near the downtown area on April 20.
The defendants are 36-year-old Cory Usher, 26-year-old Eduardo Gonzalez and 15-year-old Jenaro Torres. Torres is charged as an adult. They all lived at the same address.
The public defender representing both men didn’t immediately return a call from The Associated Press. The boy has no attorney listed in online case records.
Det. Sgt. Jim Hurd says Usher allegedly shot O’Brien during a robbery. He says all three went to the apartment but the boy didn’t go in.
(Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)