- Turkey releases 758 detained soldiers as Erdogan drops lawsuits
- Putin tests West's sanctions resolve on visit to Slovenia
- World number one Ko will not be staying at Olympic Village
- Former governor, WWII ambassador to Britain getting his due
- States' flag-burning laws unconstitutional, but persist
- Ex-Home Office drugs policy adviser admits taking his boyfriend's drugs
- Recep Erdogan cancels 50,000 passports in latest post-coup crackdown in Turkey
- Sacked hotel staff offer to work for FREE after being told they had to cancel couple's wedding
- Tradesman rush to finish venues for the Rio Olympics DAYS before the Games begin
- Road rage driver has a meltdown in Mexico City after stopping on zebra crossing
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: