- Chicago policeman charged with murder in 2014 shooting of black teen
- Panthers, Packers top US Thanksgiving holiday lineup
- PRESS DIGEST-New Zealand newspapers - Nov 25
- In Mexico, fear as victims vanish at hands of police
- Justices asked to block Native Hawaiian election vote count
- Kuwait awards record $30 bn on projects despite oil slide
- Police: Officer shoots man swinging butcher knife in wrist
- Deadly explosion hits presidential guard bus in Tunis, at least 12 dead
- Pakistan poised to execute paraplegic prisoner
- Son of man charged in girl's death back in Ky after arrest
More from Baltimore
- BDC Releases Recovery Report Detailing Assistance Given To Businesses Affected By Riots
- Dundalk Man Swings Knife At Baltimore County Police Officer
- 2016 Tony Awards Get New Venue, Air Date
- Baltimore Mayor Heading To Paris For Climate Conference
- FanDuel Weekly Roundup: Who To Play, Who To Pass For NFL Week 12
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: