- Cruz Exits Republican Race for President
- New CEO Appointed To Lead Baltimore City Public Schools
- Fire Officials: Tear Gas-Like Substance Released In Towson Mall
- Lottery winner Gillian Bayford's family criticise her 'Jekyll and Hyde' behaviour
- SARAH VINE: Cainer and why only fools (and men) mock horoscopes
- Captain James Cook's HMS Endevour found in Newport harbour
- Kate Middleton in 70s-style denim dungarees for Vogue photoshoot
- Actor who gagged reports he slept with Wayne Rooney prostitute 'to be named in US'
- New York's Ira Bernstein and Kelly Myzner Gribeluk arrested for plotting death of wife
- Sea Hero Quest will help scientists learn to spot the warning signs of dementia
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: