- Viewers' Guide: Trump returns as urgency grows for others
- Watson the top draw as stars sold at IPL auction
- Bhutan's queen gives birth to a baby boy
- N. Korea brings rocket launch dates forward
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- Lowest price for Super Bowl ticket is $3,000, company says
- Trump, Rubio likely targets in 8th Republican presidential debate
- Watson and cumberbatch handed oxford university roles
- Somali, AU troops retake key port from Shebab: army and witnesses
- Sydney Sevens Results
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: