- U.S. greenlights Norwegian Air flights in blow to U.S. industry
- Dustin Johnson, Hideki Matsuyama tied for lead in Bahamas
- Trump speaks with Taiwan leader, risking Chinese anger
- U.S. president-elect, in break with practice, speaks to Taiwan's leader
- Political donor pleads guilty to investment fraud scheme
- Jury Finds Teen Not Guilty Of 1st-Degree Murder In Bowers Case
- Oxford University students dress as Santa Claus for drunken night out
- How Ed Sheeran has become loved by all A-List celebrities
- Colombian plane crash survivor cal out into the darkness for his work colleagues
- Jury deadlocked in white South Carolina cop's trial for shooting death of Walter Scott
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: