- Man dressed as Rick James robs Indianapolis bank
- 'That is the most Australian thing I have ever seen': Man shares adorable video of a day spent with his pet kangaroo
- Tyson fury tests positive for cocaine - report
- In death, Peres brings Israelis, Palestinians together
- Police say 1 man, 2 teens dead in Minneapolis shooting
- Samsung Issues Safety Concern Over Top Load Washers
- Kim, Jimenez To Thank For Saving The Orioles Postseason Dreams?
- Keidel: Is J.J. Watt Already Hall Of Fame-Bound?
- Anthem Protest Opportunities Are Limited In College Football
- Can Dumervil Help Contain Carr And The Raiders?
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: