- EU calls for privacy-security balance on message encryption
- Activists: Hong Kong to arrest democracy protest leaders
- UN to host Cyprus leaders April 2, first since talks since breakdown in February
- Booed Chris Martin hopeful of renewed Scotland optimism
- Sydney mum creates Australian legends alphabet
- New Anxieties As Trump Says Obamacare Will ‘Explode’
- WATCH: Luke Maye Hits Game Winner To Send UNC To Final Four
- Maye’s Last Second Shot Sends UNC To Final Four With 75-73 Win Over Kentucky
- 5 Things: Sweet 16 And Elite 8 Weekend
- Teens Wearing Leggings Barred From United Flight
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: