- Mixed news for england coach jones as hartley returns but kruis has surgery
- 'This forest is like an old friend' - India's tribal women fight for land ownership
- Tereos says in negotiations to acquire Petrobras' Guarani stake
- The Norris & Long Show Best Of – Week Of October 22nd
- Paedophile caught by vigilantes as he hoped to meet girl, 11, at Bluewater shopping centre while his partner was at hen party is jailed for five years
- TOM UTLEY: My new £265 shoes and why the Apple boss's dream of a cashless society would beggar us all
- Harry Redknapp's wife Sandra fears missing daughter-in-law Louise's Strictly performance
- Trendy ‘nose-to-tail’ dining is linked to cancer risk
- PM faces more tough Brexit talks as EU leaders say doors MUST stay open to migrants if we want the single market and our former man in Brussels warns they are driven by ‘emotion’
- Ken Bone appears in new election campaign video and attends the Doctor Strange premiere
More from Baltimore
Get Breaking News First
Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.Sign Up
LINTHICUM, Md. (WJZ) — An accident delays a flight at BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport.
According to the FAA, an airport tug ran into the nose of an American Airlines plane while it was parked at the gate.
Passengers had boarded the flight to Dallas/Fort Worth International.
The flight crew had not requested permission to push back from the gate when the collision occurred.
The pilot immediately contacted the FAA tower and asked for emergency equipment to respond.
No passenger injuries are reported.
The FAA is investigating.
Other Local News: