- CANADA STOCKS-TSX adds to record high; led by energy, Restaurant Brands
- Soccer-Five-star Manchester City edge thriller with Monaco
- Floods that saturated Louisiana also damaged its seed rice
- Atletico beats Leverkusen 4-2 in Germany in Champions League
- School district agrees to remove Ten Commandments monument
- Keidel: Where Should Tony Romo Go?
- Police Investigating ATM Skimming Device Found At Local Store
- Police Arrest ‘Godfather’ Of ’12 O’Clock’ Boys On ‘Chop Shop’ Charges
- Former Owner Of Md. Theater Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges
- Runaway Cow Dies After Leading Police On Wild Chase In New York City
More from Odd News
- Malaysian man had to be rescued after getting his penis stuck in a water bottle
- He had used the water bottle because he couldn't make it to the bathroom
- However when he tried to remove his penis, it became lodged in the bottle
- He tried to use a metal saw to cut himself free, but ended up injuring his penis
A 21-year-old man in Malaysia had to be rescued by firemen after he accidentally got his penis trapped in a water bottle.
According to reports, he decided to use the water bottle to relieve himself because he couldn't make it to the bathroom in time.
However when he tried to remove his penis, it became lodged in the bottle.
Taking matters into his own hands, the man then tried to use a metal saw to cut himself free but ended up injuring his penis and causing it to bleed.
The incident happened while he was at home in Teluk Gong, in Malaysia, on Friday.
Firefighters from the Port Klang and Andalas fire stations were called to the scene and managed to free the man's penis.
The victim was sent to the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital for treatment where he is said to be in stable condition.
The 50-year-old man arrived at hospital with a penis that was 'black and decaying' according to medical staff.
It is understood the man was trying to 'relieve sexual frustration' because he did not have a wife or girlfriend.
Firefighters from the Port Klang and Andalas fire stations were called to the scene and managed to free the man's penis
A month later in a separate incident, a Chinese man who was too nervous about visiting a doctor because of blood in his urine tried to investigate the problem by inserting a chopstick in his penis.
The gentleman, named only as 'Chen', then had to undergo surgery to remove the painful object from his manhood.
Doctors said he could have died if he pushed the chopstick any further into his genitals.