- 3 storm chasers die in crash during Southern Plains storms
- GRAINS-Wheat rises on short covering ahead of plantings report
- "After nine months UK has delivered Brexit," tweets EU's Tusk
- WEATHER BLOG: March Comes In Like A Lamb, Out Like A Lamb
- Daily Mail wins at UK Picture Editors’ Guild Awards 2017
- Sioned Wyn Roberts dies days before The Voice audition
- Firm fined after driver killed his BROTHER at Heathrow
- Immigrant's daughter from Newham wins place at MIT
- Man 'jumps off Westminster Bridge' a week after attack
- Fascinating photos of Nigeria taken 65 years ago
More from Odd News
- Malaysian man had to be rescued after getting his penis stuck in a water bottle
- He had used the water bottle because he couldn't make it to the bathroom
- However when he tried to remove his penis, it became lodged in the bottle
- He tried to use a metal saw to cut himself free, but ended up injuring his penis
A 21-year-old man in Malaysia had to be rescued by firemen after he accidentally got his penis trapped in a water bottle.
According to reports, he decided to use the water bottle to relieve himself because he couldn't make it to the bathroom in time.
However when he tried to remove his penis, it became lodged in the bottle.
Taking matters into his own hands, the man then tried to use a metal saw to cut himself free but ended up injuring his penis and causing it to bleed.
The incident happened while he was at home in Teluk Gong, in Malaysia, on Friday.
Firefighters from the Port Klang and Andalas fire stations were called to the scene and managed to free the man's penis.
The victim was sent to the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital for treatment where he is said to be in stable condition.
The 50-year-old man arrived at hospital with a penis that was 'black and decaying' according to medical staff.
It is understood the man was trying to 'relieve sexual frustration' because he did not have a wife or girlfriend.
Firefighters from the Port Klang and Andalas fire stations were called to the scene and managed to free the man's penis
A month later in a separate incident, a Chinese man who was too nervous about visiting a doctor because of blood in his urine tried to investigate the problem by inserting a chopstick in his penis.
The gentleman, named only as 'Chen', then had to undergo surgery to remove the painful object from his manhood.
Doctors said he could have died if he pushed the chopstick any further into his genitals.